Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 73 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 am

ASUKA IS GOING FULLY HEEL

YOU FOOLS

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO UNLEASH
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:01 am

Awwww...not Asuka....

WAIT! THIS IS A FOOLS JOKE ISN"T IT ALEX!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 am

Wait no...I looked it up...

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 73 Tumblr_mkzygvrmR81snfbr7o1_500

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:12 am

She's always been tiptoeing that line in NXT but now she's descending deeper into it. It's good character development and it'll make Ember look better when she finally beats her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 am

Thoughts on NXT Takeover Orlando:

Faces vs Sanity: A general 4-on-4 match where everyone got their moves in (outside of Ruby Riot and Nikki Cross, who just brawled). It's alright but nothing special. Personally, I think it could've been replaced by a singles match with Ohno. 3.5/5

Aleister Black vs Andrade Almas: I get why NXT/HHH might not trust Almas after his face run, but as a heel, he deserves better than being "the guy who loses to the debuting guys", aka "Tyler Breeze". Other than that, good match, Black was good, Almas was great. 4/5

Tag Team Triple Threat: Every time I think a tag match on a Takeover is not going to deliver, after watching them, I feel I was told off by all competitors in those matches: "You are an idiot". Holy shit, this was amazing. Storywise, it's Cena/Rollins/Lesnar Triple Threat from RR15, where a heel and a face team up to beat a bigger heel, but both fail. Highlight of the match was definitely Revival and DIY combining their tag team moves to beat AoP, but failing. 5/5.

Asuka/Ember Moon - Felt it was too short. Other than that, it was great. I agree with Alexandra that this is really good Character Development for Asuka into a very cocky heel. Although I hope it's Nikki Cross who takes the title, not Ember (although I would be fine with that as well). 4/5

Roode/Nakamura - Nakamura cannot work with a slower paced guy like Roode, at least for the first few minutes of matches. He feels out of his element. Maybe he can, but in this match, until the end, there wasn't much chemistry between the 2. It was good for what it was, but it wasn't as good as other matches Nakamura had by any stretch of imagination. 3/5

Also, JJ Abrams title belts - They are alright. Although, i don't like how similar the women's and NXT titles look.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:37 am

Also, Drew McIntyre is back to WWE. Let's hope we won't see Broken Dreams relating to him this time...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:54 am

3MB reunion, one night only like th rockers also did once.^^

Good for Galloway that he is back with WWE, although I don´t really undestand why a former IC and tag team champion should sign with the development brand so to say.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 am

Takeover Thoughts:

Opening Match was a solid opener, Tye Dillinger continues his role of "You people only like me because I say "10" and ignore that I could maybe be a decent IC Champ one day...but that's literally the highest I could go."

Honestly, fans need to stop asking for Tye to be put on the main roster and ask for him to be released, his gimmick is basically nothing, and while he's got decent skill, he's never going to advance far in WWE. But if they release him now, his status of NXT star should be enough to make him ROH or Evolve, or maybe even TNA World Champion.

The standard "Put over the new guy at Takeover" match was good, if again, nothing special. Looking forward to seeing more.

The Tag Title Match, for me, wins Match of the Night. Loved all of it, and FULLY agree with the decision. Revival had a long enough run, they don't need the belts, and while I'm sure plenty of people are pissed that their indie darlings didn't get the belts back, frankly, as I've said before, DIY does not NEED the tag belts.

"But Tai, they are my indy waifu's and they deserve the belts because they are good, and because when I first saw AOP, they were green and dumb, and couldn't possibly have improved since my first impression!"

Silence you fool. Away with your foolish foolishness. DIY is over as fuck. They literally could not be more over if they gave away puppies and kitties at each Takeover. On top of which, they've already had plenty of memorable matches for the belts, winning and losing, that will not be forgotten, and more importantly, they've already told the biggest and best story they could tell during their two Takeover matches with The Revival. They shot their load, anything they did after with the belts wouldn't be nearly as memorable. Oh and because they've been a team for years on the indies anyway, they are already a known commodity who don't need the build up.

AOP however, are NXT Originals, who have been getting better and better over time, (yes, their stuff isn't exactly complicated, but fuck it, they are good at what they do, why is that a bad thing?), and they need the belts to help legitimize them and get them over, something the other two groups don't need.

Amber Moon vs Asuka was every bit as good as I expected it to be, and I approve of Asuka retaining tonight. They did it perfectly. Asuka gets pushed to the limit and has to cheat to win for the first time, which puts over Amber Moon big time as having Asuka's number, lets Asuka beats Goldbergs record, and makes Amber look even better when she defeats her for the belt.

I thought this Roode vs Nakamura match was better than the last one, but I admit that they don't seem to have as much chemistry together as you would think, similar to when Nakamura faced Austin Aries at Takeover, The End. They had a fine match, but the slower, methodical, grappling based style of Roode doesn't always mesh well with Nakamura's style. Still, I enjoyed it.

Very solid, very fun show. I'm sure somebody's unhappy no belts changed hands, but frankly, I'm happy for it. You have to let champions retain belts and have longer runs to give belts legitimacy, and there hasn't been a Takeover where every champion retained since Takeover: London, which was in DECEMBER of 2015. That's way too long.

I love the new looks of the belts.

As for Drew Mcyntire coming back. Meh. For all the talk about how "oh WWE was stupid for letting such a great talent go", I want to point out that frankly, it took getting fired by WWE for Galloway to actually start giving a shit and improving in the ring. He rarely put forth much effort in his last WWE run, so I'm not all that excited about this run.

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:59 pm

Well it's only the pre-show and we've already got something that was better than nearly everything last year.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:55 am

WRESTLEMANIA! THANK YOU!!!:
Don't look if you hate great spoilers

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 100 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 86 ... 100  Next