Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 71 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by kerflubble Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Companies other than WWE did make money at times. Key word is "Did". Past tense.

Due to WCW crashing and burning out of the Monday Night Wars, wrestling in most of the globe is associated with WWE now, making it very difficult to drum up interest in doing things a different way. Not to mention the shear amount of capital WWE possesses allowing them to kneecap anyone who sticks their head above the parapet by buying out either their talent (onscreen and off) or by cutting them out of network deals.

Another thing to take into consideration is that wrestling is still looked down upon by the media at large (again, no help from Vince there) and that stops bigger media companies from starting up their own feds beyond a vanity project (Ted Turner and WCW) which wasn't designed to make money but to give entertainment to the guy running it.

I doubt a Russian oil tycoon is going to wake up one day and think to themselves "You know what would be cool if I owned? A Wrestling promotion!" when Premier League football is just as viable and is much more respectable at that.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Old_Man_Tai wrote:Ill put it another way, under wwe, roh has a shot at surviving and improving. Under njpw and how they are currently managed, they are dead  in the water

Chances of them buying out another promotion to keep it going under their own name are next to none.

If they somehow got ROH, they'd just give it the WCW treatment (which is what they were intending for TNA)-Take control of the library, and snag the top stars.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:05 am

WWE already HAS all of ROH top stars, minus only like, Team Over-Rated Superkick Bros.

Despite the wrestling media pretending that it is, this is NOT the heyday of ROH back in 2005, where it was legit the best up and coming wrestlers in the world putting on the best matches and having the best booking. Those top wrestlers ARE in WWE right now.

Now, and for the last few years, its a company that can't book for shit, can't keep talent for shit, has matches that just rip off NJPW (which, to be fair, is all ROH ever really did from the start), and stay alive by allowing themselves to be New Japans bitch.

New information claims that WWE isn't trying to buy the company, just get the license to air the weekly tv show on the Network, and get the tape library, which, as someone who has the Network, I would fucking LOVE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 am

Team Over-Rated Super kick bros is an odd way to say the Hardy's the Briscoe's, Jay Lethal, The Addiction, Adam Cole, MCM, and Young Bucks...
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:31 am

To add to MD's list, Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll (even though there are plenty of other places to watch those 2)

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:12 am

Towards the rumor of WWE possibly buying ROH, I have good or bad news (depends on your opinion of the situation)

WON has heard that the only thing that WWE is trying to buy from ROH is part of their video library, in particular relating to Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens. They are doing this to use the footage in DVDs about their careers (Owens's DVD was announced a while ago).

At worst, it was offered that WWE could showcase ROH on their Network, but there were never talks of WWE possibly buying the promotion.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 am

Tai's 5 Unpopular Opinions Segment For March:

1. The Young Bucks, and Will Osprey all fall under the label of: "People I legit do not give a single fuck about, and believe to be highly over rated." If you're main appeal is that "I CAN DO FLIPPY STUFF!" or "HA HA, WE CAN DO FLIPPY STUFF, AND WE SELL SHIRTS AND ARE INTERNET MEMES!" then I don't give a fuck about you.

2. While there have been matches I've enjoyed, I don't buy into the hype that NJPW can do no wrong and is perfect, and I find it's style, especially its main event style, to be somewhat over hyped, and every bit as flawed as WWE's Sports Entertainment Style. (Okada vs Suzuki is a good example. Suzuki basically breaks Okada's leg for 40 minutes, but because Okada has fighting spirit, he can no sell it and hit 4 Rainmakers for the win)

3. I do not think Broken Hardys will work in WWE. Smarks will eventually turn on it, as they always turn on the things they like, WWE will never allow Matt and Jeff the creative control they would want, nobody on the entire WWE roster would be able to have any meaningful kind of interaction with them (TNA had a similar issue, hence why the Broken One's only got to feud with each other, and The Decay, who are similar in gimmick), and frankly, during their TNA run as Broken, they never put anybody over, which is a problem, because WWE WILL want them to put people over, and really, given their already solidified positions as future hall of famers, as well as the fact that these ARE their twilight years and they most likely won't be wrestling 5 years from now, they SHOULD be putting more people over.

4. I think The Attitude Era was mostly shit, that most of the talent at the time were shit, and that the tasteless and disgusting and stupid things done during the time is the main reason all forms of mainstream media (which all covered wrestling back then) have had such a low opinion on it since, not too mention it drove away so many sponsors, WWE was forced to go PG just to try and get them back, which they have, mostly, succeeded at.

5. I will never stop enjoying watching Brock Lesnar break people or things. Watching him destroy that car in 2015 was goddamned magical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:40 am

On your opinions:

1) That's fair. I don't like YB's gimmick of being video game characters. Ospreay can be an entertaining heel, however (WCPW used him well in that regard)
2) I would say that it's slightly less flawed than WWE's
3) Agreed
4) Mostly agreed. I don't think I would've liked wrestling that much if I started watching it during Attitude Era. I honestly believe that Ruthless Aggression Era is better.
5) Lesnar/Ambrose and Lesnar/Orton killed Lesnar for me. I thought Lesnar/Goldberg would rekindle that 2014-2015 fire for me, but it didn't.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 am

Old_Man_Tai wrote:Tai's 5 Unpopular Opinions Segment For March:

1. The Young Bucks, and Will Osprey all fall under the label of: "People I legit do not give a single fuck about, and believe to be highly over rated." If you're main appeal is that "I CAN DO FLIPPY STUFF!" or "HA HA, WE CAN DO FLIPPY STUFF, AND WE SELL SHIRTS AND ARE INTERNET MEMES!" then I don't give a fuck about you.

2. While there have been matches I've enjoyed, I don't buy into the hype that NJPW can do no wrong and is perfect, and I find it's style, especially its main event style, to be somewhat over hyped, and every bit as flawed as WWE's Sports Entertainment Style. (Okada vs Suzuki is a good example. Suzuki basically breaks Okada's leg for 40 minutes, but because Okada has fighting spirit, he can no sell it and hit 4 Rainmakers for the win)

3. I do not think Broken Hardys will work in WWE. Smarks will eventually turn on it, as they always turn on the things they like, WWE will never allow Matt and Jeff the creative control they would want, nobody on the entire WWE roster would be able to have any meaningful kind of interaction with them (TNA had a similar issue, hence why the Broken One's only got to feud with each other, and The Decay, who are similar in gimmick), and frankly, during their TNA run as Broken, they never put anybody over, which is a problem, because WWE WILL want them to put people over, and really, given their already solidified positions as future hall of famers, as well as the fact that these ARE their twilight years and they most likely won't be wrestling 5 years from now, they SHOULD be putting more people over.

4.  I think The Attitude Era was mostly shit, that most of the talent at the time were shit, and that the tasteless and disgusting and stupid things done during the time is the main reason all forms of mainstream media (which all covered wrestling back then) have had such a low opinion on it since, not too mention it drove away so many sponsors, WWE was forced to go PG just to try and get them back, which they have, mostly, succeeded at.

5.  I will never stop enjoying watching Brock Lesnar break people or things. Watching him destroy that car in 2015 was goddamned magical.

1. Backyard wrestling or indy wrestling never held any appeal for me. The only way I would go to such a show is if a "legend" is advertised like Papa Shango recently was advertised in Germany. But I have to admit that lengthy mat wrestling in a match (be it olympic, MMA or pro wrestling style) bores me to tears and I would rather have a match between two spot monkeys than any such match.

3. I neither. I liked the stupidity of broken Matt, but this will never work in the WWE.

4. Maybe attitude fans would not be so upset with PG if WWE had not just turned from beer drinking rowdies to guys who buy and probably also wear diapers while lulling their grand children into sleep with wrestling and lullabys. It´s not even golden era style where guys were hillariously bad in their costumes or had at least facial impressions like Sid Justice, there were people who were just bad like the Funkasaurus and so obviously kindergarten kid level that it hurt to watch. WWE has raised the bar in the last years but 2009 to 2014 was pure garbage in my opinion, with some notable exceptions of course(Bork Lazor, Team hell no, Summer of Punk, Cena vs the Rock for the first time).

5. On this i fully agree. Lesnar pummeling Cena will forever have a place in my heart.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 am

So after the last RAW, I think that Undertaker is done with wrestling after the current WM. Maybe he will have to make his match a very short match or put in a lot of restholds if he can´t go anymore.

I am pretty sure that Reigns will be put over by the Undertaker who will raise his hand before he is strechered out of the building right into the hospital. I am also sure that Reigns will get a booing from the crowd both at WM and post WM RAW that is so loud that even his people back in Samoa will be able to hear it. Maybe old times like with Red and Yellow Hogan turning to Hollywood Hogan will reappear and trash will litter the ring. Pretty sad to see the Undertaker go out like that, but also hillarious to see WWE reaping what they sowed.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 100 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 85 ... 100  Next