Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

BTM Secret Training

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

BTM Secret Training - Page 5 Empty Re: BTM Secret Training

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:36 pm

BTM climbed up on the turnbuckle in front of Alma and thinking what he should do, he would go for the punches to the head but its not really his style, or trying to pull her up so he could set his opponent for the superplex or something, he couldnt decide and its hesitating to figure out since King watching him makes BTM nervous.

He soon felt his thighs getting grabbed where he would sit on Alma shoulders and pulling him backward, which her perspective forward. "Oh shoot!" He tries to hold on and need to do something about this! Hoping he could lock his legs around her head enough as he thrown to the mat, trying to counter with her counter so that he could roll to sit on her into a pin for the first count unless he is unlucky. "Nghhhh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:58 pm

Alma managed to put BTM over her shoulders. While he wasn't heavy weight wrestler, he was still bigger than Swedish girl and her legs began shaking a little. She didn't have too much time so she went right ahead with power bomb. And it worked! She managed to slam BTM down on his back and Alma was pretty proud on what she achieved. But unfortunately, her opponent had counter ready as well.

She noticed really fast that she actually can't get away. His legs were locked around her head and to make things worse, he even rolled them around to end up sitting on top of Alma. She tried to bridge out of the pin and while she didn't manage to completely escape, it was enough to lift her shoulder and to break the pin count.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 am

BTM is on her shoulders knowing shes gonna powerbomb him pretty hard to the mat that could be disastrous. Thankfully he was able to counter her move with his own to roll down to the mat with Alma, sitting on top of her trying to pin her down as he leans in close to her face so he can whisper to her. "Let me pin you for the win so you can quickly escape or else King will----"

Before he could finish talking Alma does the bridge to buck him off her rolling forward until he is on his feet, crouching position as he tries to get back up on his feet and turning around to face her, ready whenever she is. "Huff.... huff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Alma managed to get away from pinfall attempt, but she started to think about his words. He's probably right; god knows wheter King has any plans and it's best for her to get as far away as she can. Beside, this was only practice match and there's nothing wrong with losing it.

So Alma got back up on her feet as well. She approached BTM and swinged with her arm toward his head. She didn't put too much power or speed to punch, so it was easy to avoid or counter it.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:25 am

BTM wanted to make this end without any huge problems or pain between each other, he knows Alma is good and King, borderline bad. Both wrestlers are now standing up and incoming Alma going for the attacking at his head which BTM need to do something about it, notices it wasnt fast moving at all so he can easily duck down trying to push her attacking arm to spin her around facing at her back, he tries to keep himself crouching and reaching between her legs..... hoping not to blush so much, pulling her back to roll her down into a pinfall.

"ONE!............TWO!........"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Alma missed the hit and BTM followed as she expected. He was even nice enough to not hurt her and just rolled her down on the back. Alma had enough strengtht left to kick out, but she just wiggled with her legs and acted like she's trying to get away.

"THREE!...."

After BTM reached three count Alma kicked out, but it was bit too late. "AGHH.." She let out dissapointed grunt and rolled away to slowly get back up on her feet. "Hey there... Good fight!" She looked toward BTM and went out of the ring on the opposite side of King.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 am

BTM caught Alma with a roll so he could get on top on his feet and holding her down until the counting down to three giving him a win before letting her kick out of the pinfall.

He would get up and face her as she congrats him the match and out she goes which the young masked wrestler quickly help her out before King stepping in the ring want to catches her with that body language of his, showing really angry about his pupil stepping between the two, he wanted to toy with Alma.

"King wait a minute..... I just won the match right? Isnt that what you want?" BTM trying to reason with his mentor as King stop in front of him, glaring down at the pupil. "Yes you won, but you didnt fuck her up, THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO!" and in the instant, King threw a hard right punch to BTM face to knock him down and lights out, glaring at him for a moment before turning to look at Alma as shes exiting the area.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Alma heard King's shouting when heading out of the gym. Since she was on safe distance already, she turned around to see what's going on. And the scene wasn't nice. Alma saw BTM getting knocked down and already made few steps back, but than stoped. She wanted to help him, but at the end decided to leave things to him and his mentor.

She changed the clothes and once she was back at her apartment wrote a letter to BTM;

Hello, Alma here. You know blonde girl who had practice match vs you. Anyway, i saw King hit you pretty hard after we finished. Sorry i didn't help, but your mentor looked pretty scary and angry and i was too scared to approach. I hope everything is alright with you.

Alma.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:39 am

By the time BTM woke up, he was in a medic room getting patches over his bruises when King knock him out with a single punch out of anger, he deserved to get hit like that after he didnt fully become 'badass' as he was hoping for, but felt like he doesnt need to be since no one really watching them, rather be 'badass' in front of crowds to truly be more appealing.

Regardless, King punished BTM for being soft to Alma and now he gotten out of the ring and heading home. On his way he was checking his mail and saw a letter made by Alma herself. He couldnt help but to open it quickly instead of going to his home, taking a moment to read and sigh of relief shes okay and doesnt blame her at all.

Heading to his room to write a letter back to her, since no other way to contact at the moment.

Hi Alma, BTM here. Yeah no worries about it, we have a good match and so sorry for what my mentor made me wrestle you out of nowhere like that, I hope our match doesnt effect between us and probably best we avoid each other, I dont know how often King gonna be around me. Anyway, we can keep in touch through mail or something since he doesnt like my place hah.

BTM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Alma was quite happy when she read his letter and saw that he understood why she couldn't help. She guessed that he was right and it would be wise that King doesn't see them together for a while now. Still, staying in touch via mail sounded good enough for her.

Hey. Don't worry, the match doesn't effect anything now. It was nice practice. Just little unfortunate that we were under preasure because of King. Anyway, i wish you fast recovery in case you didn't recover yet.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5