Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:15 am

"GASP.....!!! 0///0".
Eventually, Ataru was released from Joy's soft cleavage prison, allowed to inhale much needed air before he could risk to pass out between those warm seductive pillows.

The naughty nurse seemed wishful to play with her handsome toy-opponent a little more, as Ataru realized once shoved onto his back, his shorts swiftly pulled down to reveal his energetic boyhood.
Shamefully but not surprisingly, Joy's breast smother hold had lead the young boy's sex into full attention.

"Reward....w-what are you planning to do....", Okami would ask in aroused concern while watching at Joy's playful smirk, too dazed and mesmerized to really put up much of a fight against the idea of being erotically toyed by the beautiful nurse.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:38 am

Joy would just smile at Ataru as he asked what Joy was going to do to him. "Oh, Why don't you just lay here and let me show you." Joy would say as she would lower her breasts over Ataru's boyhood. "I hope you can last longer than last time." Joy would say as she would begin to rub her breasts up and down Ataru's boyhood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Ataru's energetic boyhood would just disappear from sight, enveloped by the soft loveliness of Joy's large breasts.
"gasp...u-ummmmnnnh... <3". Ataru's mind knew well that the worst thing he could do now was to lay back and let the sexy nurse's ample endowments take care of him. But forcing himself to resist was a different matter. Moaning in guilty pleasure, the boy was nothing but an aroused prisoner of Joy's breasts for now. Ataru was trying to keep his mind on track, but each slow stroke from her breasts washed his body with a sweet wave of relaxing pleasure putting him back under the naughty nurse's spell.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:20 am

Joy would smile at Ataru as she stroked his boyhood with her breasts. "Now is not the time to resist me. Just relax and let me have my way. I guarantee you will enjoy it." Joy would say before leaning her head down to give the tip of Ataru's member a lick. Joy wasn't going to give Ataru a chance to fight back as after the lick Joy would wrap her lips around the tip of Ataru's boyhood to further increase Ataru's pleasure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Ataru was gathering the best of his willpower to try and resist Joy's charms, when just a single playful lick to the tip of his boyhood was enough to make his resolve waver, having his slim body shiver in guilty delight.

"Uhhh...s-so good.... n-noo..... mmm <3". With the nurse's soft lips working him so lovingly, the boy would lean back in helpless arousal, squirming and trying his best to keep himself from building another big climax. But it looked like it was a battle he could not win.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Joy would hear Ataru's protests and Joy would smile before sliding her mouth down Ataru's member. Joy would begin to give Ataru's blowjob while her breasts wrapped around Ataru's boyhood. Joy knew that her opponent wouldn't be able to last long against her sexual caress. Joy couldn't wait for Ataru to explode as Joy loved feeling of dominating a helpless opponent sexually.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Seduced into submissive arousal, the boy was too weak to resist at this point.
"Ohhh.... y-yes...please..... d-don't stop......", he would moan arching his muscles in erotic edging. Laid back in delirious submissiveness, the boy was shamefully surrendering and ready to explode.

Ataru's primal instincts were betraying him for good there, as Joy could tell from the boy's reactions to her wonderful ministrations, and there was nothing he could do, or even want to do about it at this point.

His body shivering to the heavenly caress of her boobs, the boy let out a low, prolonged moan, his body spasming helplessly as he gave into the sweet domination of Joy's blowjob-paizuri combo, bursting out into an intense climax.
"Oooooowwwwhhhh.....!!! <3 <3 <3!!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 am

Joy would not release Ataru from her sexual assault even as she felt the boy close to exploding. Joy would lick her lips before she felt Ataru explode all over her face and breasts. "Oh my, Looks like you got me all dirty. What am i going to do with you?" Joy would say as she would pull herself away from Ataru's crotch while licking some of his cum off her lips. Joy would look down at the poor Ataru as she decided what to do with him next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Ataru's face was showing every possible shade of red as he laid down at the sexy nurse's feet, sexually drained, physically weakened and ashamed.
"Uuuhh.... I ..I am sorry Joy...", he would start, then blinking and and changing his face expression in one of flustration: Wait..! What am I apologizing for? It was you who forced me to...ughh...p-pop".

The crowd was amused by the whole scene to say the least, most of the audience bursting out into a collective laughter when Ataru tried to stand up but his legs muscles, reduced to jello  by the sexual aftermaths, failed him letting the boy drop back down onto his butt like a little baby.
"U-Ugh.......dammit....", Ataru would mumble, more shades of red coloring his cute face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5