by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Ataru was slowly fading into an embarrassingly aroused slumber. With Joy's panties muffling him, the only air he could inhale was mixed with her scent and her sedative, making the poor boy slowly go limp in the nurse's embrace.

"mmnff.....@///@". Ironically, his boyhood had been stroked and pumped into full attention just while his eyes would close in surrender, his cute male body still humped by Joy's hips while he fell asleep in her arms.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Joy would keep humping Ataru as he fell asleep in her arms. "Looks like that is another two points for me. I am halfway to beating you." Joy would whisper in Ataru's ear before caressing his boyhood for a few more seconds. Joy would then let go of Ataru and let him fall to the mat before Joy would stuff her panties in Ataru's mouth. "A little present for you to wake up to." Joy would say before getting to her feet and caressing her own breasts. "Beating you just makes me so horny." Joy would say as she walked away from Ataru moaning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:22 am

"WINNER BY KNOCK OUT....JOY THE NURSE!", Yelled the ref-girl to the excited crowd, after having lifted and dropped his unresponsive arm for three times.

"JOY THE NURSE LEADS BY FIVE POINTS TO ZERO!", she would add aloud with the unconscious Ataru still getting cuddled/humped by the naughty nurse.

With her panties stuffed in his mouth, it took Ataru a couple extra minutes to wake up this time, the time necessary for the mild sedative liquid to vanish completely, leaving only Joy's erotically suggestive scent.

"m-mnnghfff..... Mmfff..???" The boy would finally wake up under the laughters of the fans, head still spinning as he pulled the panties off from his mouth. Head spinning and face all-red, he stood up and went to hand the intimate piece of clothing back to Joy.
"Uuuhhh....I...I believe these are yours... 0///0".

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Joy couldn't help but giggle as Ataru actually brought her panties back to her. "Oh you are just too cute. You can keep them. You will need something to remember me by after i am finished with you." Joy would say as she would blow Ataru a kiss. "I hope you are ready for another round. I wonder if i can get you to pop in your shorts again." Joy would say as she would approach Ataru to trace her finger along the boys chest until she reached his bottoms. "Do you think you can do that for me?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Ataru blushed even deeper at Joy's playfully shameless words. Admitting it or not, he was affacted by her charms enough for him to almost feel her blowkiss physically touch his face, like some sort of succubus charm.

"A-Alright as you wish then... but be careful that I won't keep them as a trophy for my victory instead. I am not defeated yet, you know..".

With that said, the Japanese boy laid those lovely panties by his corner and joined the scandalous nurse at the middle of the ring, his body shivering at the delicate touch of her finger running along his body to reach his firm butt.

"Sounds very inviting... *gulp* ..but I can't afford to lose more points. So, I am sorry but I won't let you gain one single points by purpose. Let yourself know that you will have to earn them, and I'll do the same".

With this second candid-hero speech, the bell rung and the new round was started. Without getting loose from Joy's suggestive hold, Ataru tried to cling her with a hug of his own, trying to grapple the girl with a standing bearhug right from the start, which would have her generous curves smoosh against his chest.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Joy would just smile as Ataru gave his speech. "Ah, you are just so cute." Joy would say before Ataru would hug her. Joy would let out a small yelp as she was not expecting Ataru to go on the offensive. However, Joy would recover quickly by grabbing at Ataru's hair. "You just couldn't resist rubbing yourself against me. Here let me give you a present." Joy would say before pulling Ataru's face into Joy's ample cleavage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Having picked Joy up into his bearhug, the naive Ataru seemed to have neglected a quite obvious backfire in his attempted submission.
"W-Wah...?? N-No I won'mmnnnfffhh...!". Too late realizing it, the boy would be muffled and smothered in her sweetly scented bosom, again.

Letting out cute muffled sounds, he would stagger around the ring blindly with Joy still held into his hold, but with each new seconds Ataru's bearhug was getting sloppier, and his legs were trembling from the effort of supporting their combined weight. With his face buried inbetween her large pillowy breasts, the sexy nurse had him right where she wanted, again.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Joy would keep Ataru's head trapped between her breasts even as the boy kept his weak hug applied. "That's a good boy just relax and let me play with you some more." Joy would say as she knew that Ataru wouldn't be able to keep his hug up for much longer. Joy considered letting the boy go but she just couldn't do it as she loved the feeling of Ataru's face trapped between her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:53 pm

"Mfffhh..mmpfff.... @///@".  Ataru was starting to get dizzy from lack of air, his face enveloped and pillowed nicely inbetween Joy's large and soft breasts.
Her cooings was craving his swooning mind to relax in her cuddly smother.

With his bearhug definitely broken, Ataru's arms went flailing and slowing down, lovingly muffled mumblings from his lips as the poor boy would drop down to his knees, the sexy nurse always coiled sensually around him as he felt himself sink deeper into her loving curves.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:04 am

Joy would fall down with Ataru as she wanted to keep the boy trapped for a little longer. However, as she smothered Ataru Joy had an idea. Joy would let go of Ataru's had before pushing him backwards to get him to lay down on the mat. "I think you deserve something special for being such a good plaything." Joy would say as she would reach down to start to strip Ataru of his bottoms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next