Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

New Girls On The Tag Team Block

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Girls On The Tag Team Block Empty New Girls On The Tag Team Block

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 am

Alaina stood backstage with Julia, wearing her typical wrestling attire: a leopard print sports bra, briefs, kneepads and boots. She had her Entropy title over her shoulder as she jumped up and down in place.

"Julia, this is going to be so awesome! I can't think of any team that combines high flying speed with hard hitting power like we do!" Alaina said, sounding like an excited little girl on Christmas morning. She knew her words weren't far from the truth. The two were about to go out and announce their new tag team, Sonic Boom, to the world. Alaina thought that they had the potential to take the division by storm.

"I know I am getting ahead of myself, but we could have that Peggy girl come out with us sometime like the old school fan/towel girl that they used to have ringside back in the day. She's a good kid and seems like she would chomp at the bit ya know?" Alaina said as their new tag team song began to play. "All right, lets go!"

Alaina bound out and waved both hands at the fans before high fiving one side of the entry way the entire way down to the ring, and began to work her way around! The crowd was going wild at the sight of the two friends back together on good terms once more, as their match at Avalanche had been a very tense one to say the least! Once she met Julia on the other side of the ring she flexed an arm and held up her Entropy title, playfully winking at the crowd before climbing up into the ring, microphone in hand. Alaina climbed up on the ropes, keeping the roaring crowd engaged by striking a couple serious, and some playful poses with Julia even bumping her backside against Julias. Alaina raised the mic and happily spoke to the crowd, a large smile displayed on her face. "Hey Tokyo, as I am sure you all know the two of us had a little match at Avalanche, and neither of us were at our friendliest leading up to it. We put on a hell of a show, and we realized that separate we were good..... but together we will be great!" Alaina said as the crowd cheered loudly in agreement. Alaina paused to let them continue to cheer before speaking again. "Our name is Sonic Boom, because we feel like it just fits our style. Julia Rogers, beautiful blonde high flying luchadora without a peer in Friction, or anywhere else in the world brings her super-sonic speed..." Alaina said, referring to the half of the team name referencing Julia's considerable skill set.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

New Girls On The Tag Team Block Empty Re: New Girls On The Tag Team Block

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 am

Like the Amazon, Julia was dressed in her usual ring gear. The crimson mask, top and skirt, along with her brown leather wristbands and cowgirl boots decorated the luchadora, even though she was not scheduled for a match tonight.

“Damn right, Alaina!” Julia said with a grin as she stretched her limbs out. There might not’ve been an opponent waiting for her out in the ring, but she was still excited about what was about to go down! Though, the slightly off topic mention of Peggy brought a little chuckle from Julia. “Yeah, maybe we could bring her out sometime. I’m sure she’d like it. But lets not take advantage of the girl. Wouldn't be fair to her.”

Their music began to play, and it was showtime. Right when Alaina bound out onto the stage, Julia burst out right next to her, pointing out to the cheering audience. “WHAT’S UP, TOKYO?!” she shouted at the top of her lungs before making her way down the ramp alongside the Entropy Champion. The air surrounding the two was a complete opposite of what it had been going into their brutal war at Avalanche, and Julia wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Now that their friendship was back on track, life had taken a big step to returning to the way it was supposed to be.

Julia high fived as many fans as she could before meeting Alaina at ringside, then hopped up onto the apron. She grabbed the top rope and pulled herself into a bounding leap right over it, then sprung from the mat right up onto the middle rope in the corner as soon as she landed. Both index fingers pointed skyward as she smiled and took in the sight of the crowd. Once she stepped down the cowgirl went back over to Alaina and bumped her hips against the bigger girl’s, then moved over to the side of the ring where a mic was handed to her while Alaina got the announcement started.

“...And Alaina Sanders, our resident Amazon who’s as strong as she is beautiful, hits with a ‘boom’ that’ll blow the roof off of any arena!” Julia chimed in, completing the second half of the intro Alaina had started. “You said it, girl! We had one helluva battle at Avalanche. But that was then, this is now. And now is the time for us to light things up around here again, but this time together, as a team!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:39 am

Alaina smiled as Julia spoke. She knew just what to say to get the crowd even more amped up! Alaina knew that no matter what happened, this was the start of a fun tag team journey and Alaina was already embracing the ride. "You all know what you get when the cowgirl and amazon step into the ring. Problem is, the tag division seems like its head is stuck in the ground hiding from reality." Alaina said with a shrug.

She strut to the center of the ring, looking up the ramp at the entrance. "I know there are a lot of good tag teams back there ladies.... but I would love to see which of you think you stack up to Sonic Boom! We will take on any team in any kind of match with a guarantee of a good ass kicking for you, and a great time for the fans!" Alaina said with a giant grin. "Julia, do you have any words of wisdom for any would-be opponents that are brave enough to at least try to stand up to the Sonic Boom?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:08 am

Listening to Alaina only made Julia’s grin spread even wider. “‘Words of wisdom,’ huh?” she said, slowly walking around the ring as she spoke. “Well, I guess I’d just say that anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to get in this ring with us better be damn ready for the biggest fight of their lives!”

Julia then moved toward one of the corners at the side of the ring by the entrance ramp, and again climbed onto the second rope, now looking down toward the stage just like Alaina. “So how ‘bout it? Who thinks they can get in this ring and hang with Sonic Boom?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am

Several minutes passed. Several long minutes. Several long and boring minutes, with not so much as a peep from the bank or new entrance music or anything. The crowd began to grow listless. Perhaps their really were no tag times in the back that could challenge Sonic Boom, perhaps they were already the best!?

But finally, when it seemed like nobody would answer music played. Not familiar music though, like Cait Sith, or the Love Bunnies, or even the Frozen Flame Combo. Instead, this was new music, a powerful guitar riff, starting out soft, before quickly getting louder and being joined by pounding drums and ominous sounding horns, as if signaling the approach of something...dangerous.

Their next question, of who it belonged too, was answered soon after, as out onto the ramp walked the owner, the crowd, confused at first, starting to let out gasps of recognition as they saw the beige pants, double tailed hair, and half mask/eye patch that belonged to none other than Wrestle Angels own, Hazuki Musumi, the famed "Bodyguard" making her long rumored AFW debut!

Basking in the various applause she got, Hazuki, mic in hand, looked out at the girls in the ring and sneered before raising the microphone, cutting her music off before speaking.

"Many of you seem to remember me. Good. For those that don't, here's a brief reminder. My name is Hazuki Musumi. I was one of the absolute greatest wrestlers that ever stepped foot in the Wrestle Angels league. I was, and am still, considered the most naturally gifted wrestler to step foot in that league, I fought against some of the best they had to offer, I was nearly an Olympic Level Athlete!"

She yelled, seemingly ignoring Julia and Alaina in the ring as she continued.

"But was I rewarded for my talents? Was I given the respect and praise I rightfully deserved by my peers? NO! Instead, I was forced to the sidelines, handpicked to be a tag partner or worse, a fucking BODYGUARD, to the so called "real stars of WA", the pathetic little "Idols" that I could beat the living hell out of in my sleep!

Well I got sick and tired of never getting any glory of my own, and everybody using my talent for their own ends. So now, Wrestle Angels is long dead...and I'm here in AFW, ready and willing to kick the ass of whoever is sorry enough to be on the other side of the ring from me!"

"Which brings me..."

She said, now starting to notice the girls in the ring.

"...to you two. See, originally, I was just going to come out here and make an open challenge to whoever felt brave enough to come get their ass kicked. Maybe I'd get lucky and get that Silver Ace girl, she at least seems like a challenge."

"But then I see you two on the monitors in the back, bragging about how good you are and how good your Avalanche match was, and how your just super best friends...and I realized that you two...you two would be PERFECT for me to fight.

I mean, I spent YEARS watching other girls with less talent be HANDED shots that I should have gotten, so there is nothing that pisses me off more than watching a couple dumb bitches act like their so high and mighty when they never earned anything! You think you two are such hot shit!? Who even are you?

I'll tell you who! You're a couple nobodies! Just some big bitch and some ugly masked bitch who only got any attention once they started leeching off a bigger star, like Taylor Parker! The only reason ANYBODY cares about you two, is because your attached yourselves to a bigger name and used them to get noticed! Well personally, I am SICK of bitches not earning what they have, and so what better way for me to start out in Friction, than by showing you both what a REAL wrestler looks like!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Alaina listened to this delusional womans tirade and let out a hearty laugh. "Girl, first off you are insane. Last time I checked the fans appreciated what we did before we were in the dojo!" Alaina called out, giving a pause as the fans reaction seemed to support the popularity of Sonic Boom, roaring as Alaina spoke. ""I know your work, I used to watch Wrestle Angels. You are good, but good isn't enough to handle either one of us in a solo match! Julia can run circles around even you, and I would literally break you in half in two or three moves." Again, the fans were cheering even louder in support of their rising stars and new tag team inside the ring.

Alaina waited a minute, loving the fan love they were getting. She brought the mic up once again. "Now my dear, delusional girl we are looking for tag teams that want to step up to the plate. All the women in Friction know they are going up against two of the hardest working women who will fight them straight up, no tricks. You must be very brave or crazy to try to go up against a team like us by yourself." Alaina added, looking straight at Hazuki. "Right now, the only thing you have succeeded in doing is coming out and crying like a whiney bitch."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:55 pm

For a while, it didn’t seem anyone was going to be coming out. And while the crowd grew restless, even Julia was starting to feel bored, and a tad disappointed. Fortunately though, the sound of unfamiliar music began to play and grabbed Julia’s attention, and she smiled and hopped down from the middle rope once the stranger stepped out onto the stage.

Julia was familiar with the Wrestle Angels to an extent, but not quite as much as Alaina. She vaguely recognized the woman, but it wasn’t until both Hazuki and Alaina had spoken that bells started to ring in the cowgirl’s head. She crossed her arms under her chest and listened in amusement as Hazuki spoke. The insults by and large were nothing new, but the cowgirl never did appreciate the notion that the dojo girls had made their marks solely because of who their mentor was.

“Damn right, Alaina. Y’know, seems ya know some stuff about this chick. But it’s pretty obvious she ain’t got a clue about us.” Julia said before looking directly at Hazuki. “Tough words comin’ from someone standin’ waaaaayyy down there. Especially by yourself. How ‘bout ya find yourself a partner, then try comin’ down here and sayin’ that? We'll show ya that that giant chip on your shoulder ain't anything compared to all the hard work we’ve put in to get where we are.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:04 am

Hazuki listened to what both Alaina and Julia had to say, crossing her arms and smirking as they challenged her to find a partner and meet her in the ring, raising the microphone again.

"Well, like I said, I originally wasn't going to do this until later tonight, with whatever tag team came out...but your challenge has sort of forced my hand...You see the thing is...I already have a tag team partner. Let me introduce you to former Wrestle Angel Tag Team Champion...Garm Takanashi!"

She yelled, the crowd and two fighters looking towards the entrance ramp...but Garm didn't come from the entrance ramp, instead the big and husky prizefighter came from the crowd, climbing over the guardrail and entering the ring, charging forward as the crowd realized just what was going on, slamming her heavy body into the lighter Julia's from behind, before running at Alaina and taking her off her feet with a clothesline!

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Julia had a bright grin on her face as Hazuki announced her partner. It seemed they wouldn’t have to go through the trouble of waiting for the former Angel to find someone after all! She stretched her legs out and eagerly awaited the arrival of Garm Takanashi. It wasn’t long before the girl showed up, but it wasn’t where Julia was expecting...

“Ugh!” she suddenly shouted out as Garm came crashing right into her from behind, instantly tossing the luchadora forward and sending her falling onto her front! Alaina likely wasn’t expecting the sneak attack any more than Julia had, but the blindside hit had dazed the masked blonde, and there was no way to alert her partner of the immediate danger!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Talk about blind-sided! Alaina was looking at Hazuki with a raised eyebrow, waiting for her partner to show up. Arm sure did show up, but Alaina was not at all expected a thunderous clothesline to catch her completely off guard! Garm was the kind of woman who could level a bull from a frontal attack. A sneak-attack clothesline? There probably wasn't anyone who could stay on their feet after that..... Alaina certainly didn't!

"Ungh!" Alaina cried out as her head was hammered, and bounced off the mat! She was certainly dazed from the sneak attack, and unable to get up right away. She rolled over on the mat, laying on her back and grabbing her head with both arms! "W-what the....." She muttered in surprise, still disoriented on the mat.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content