Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 10 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:45 am

Irene just couldn't seem to stay on Jessica's good side. Painting the violet's body with her saliva had gone nicely until her kisses got too soft for Jessica's taste. She reached behind her and grabbed Irene's head, and the next thing she knew, everything had gone dark. Her features were literally buried in the snug space between Jessica's butt cheeks, and the scientist released a muffled cry that vibrated against Jessica's hips. This wasn't the first time Irene's cheeks had been pressed against a woman's other cheeks, but Irene was still eager to get out, and that meant pleasing Jessica...

Right. If Jessica wanted her to be bolder, then Irene would tap into the fact that she hadn't eaten anything today except a bowl of cereal, and show Jessica how hungry she was. Irene pulled her head back, and opening her mouth wide, pressed it into Jessica's rump. She sealed her lips around as much skin as she could, and tickled the enclosed spaces with her tongue. After a couple seconds, Jessica would feel Irene's lips pop off of her rear, only to select another spot to passionately kiss. She even massaged the woman's ass with her teeth, by biting very lightly and sliding her mouth up and down.

“Does that satisfy you, Jessica?” Irene asked, wanting to know if her new techniques had felt as good as she'd hoped they would. Just as important was the question of what she should worship next? Her conqueror's womanhood was as nice a choice as ever, but Irene had already eaten Jessica out once. Her toned upper body, meanwhile, had gotten almost no attention, and if the Violent Violet allowed her, she would quickly rectify that.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Jessica's good graces were a rare and wonderfully capricious thing. The Violent Violet rarely sought to explain her emotions and did not find any sufficient reasons here. Anger is rarely a logical thing anyways. Shame was perfectly comprehensible, however, and with Irene's face solidly in Jessica supple butt there weren't many other feelings that could have gone through Irene's head. The kisses Irene planted on her rear were supplemented by long sucks and sweet bites and Jessica found them all to be delightful.

But now an interesting question was raised. What next? It was a fair question she supposed, and Jessica had a pretty solid answer for it. She put her hands behind her head, like body builders she thought, and gave the scientist a few frontal view of her body. Jessica met Irene's eyes with her own and cocked her head to the side. "Keep worshiping. Start with my abs, then work your way up. My chest requires a lot of attention." Her voice was flat for the most part, not with exhaustion but rather with vitriol, save the words abs and chest and attention.

"And you are going to have to do a lot more to satisfy me." Jessica challenged. The barb might have done some damage and it was intended to. Jessica wanted to see just how far this woman was willing to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:29 am

Of course Jessica wasn't satisfied. Irene knew by now that she was insatiable, but the dismissive reply still prompted a bit of sulking on her part, as she lowered her head away from Jessica's gaze. It wasn't like she needed to put Irene down for her to remember just which of them was really in charge. Jessica's muscled body and the fact that Irene was imprisoned in her house were reminders enough.

Her work not done, Irene straightened herself up a little, straining to even reach's Jessica's abs with her mouth while she was still on her knees. Placing her tongue dangerously close to Jessica's clitoris, Irene licked up from her waist to her navel, allowing her tongue to dip inside it. She swirled her tongue around inside Jessica's belly button, giving it a rather ticklish cleaning. Jessica's abdominal muscles needed their praise too, though, so Irene pulled back from Jessica's navel and kissed in a circle around it, leaving a dotted pattern of saliva as she did.

Unless Jessica wanted to join Irene on the ground, the puny girl was gonna need to stand up now. Planting her feet down, Irene rubbed her face against Jessica's body as it elevated up to the level of her breasts. The woman was so tall that Irene didn't need to bend over that much for them to be at face level. Opening her mouth eagerly, Irene decided to do the same thing she had done to Jessica's stomach. She started at the edge of one of Jessica's breasts and started licking around it in a circle. This time, however, her tongue spiraled inward gradually, getting closer and closer to Jessica's nipple...

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:09 am

Irene created a wave of tenseness over her body. It was subtle yet still there. It was Jessica's strong thigh first, then her biceps. Her face was screwed up and concentrating hard. The gentle tongue lapping her stomach felt divine and Jessica was in the moment. Irene licked her belly button clean and the Violent Violet almost cracked into a giggle. It was a funny feeling, and odd feeling, a spectacular feeling. Her fist balled.

Jessica didn't even notice Irene stand up. She had long been taken by her feelings and something as banal as becoming fully erect went overlooked. Maybe Irene had done this before, Jessica didn't know, but she was certainly very good at it. The wetness on the edge of her chest sent a pulse of pleasure through her. Then Irene started slowly working her way in by way of a slow, lazy circle. The whole process sent Jessica into a tizzy.

Her nipple was as hard as a diamond. It was ready, she was ready. Jessica had been rushing through the whole day and she didn't want to rush now. Let it come, she thought. Let it come and be glorious and heavenly. Jessica was beginning to realize how much of an effect the little scientist girl had on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:57 am

Irene took pride in her thoroughness, and she had been rendered submissive enough that she was nothing but happy that Jessica was. Contrary to what Jessica suspected, Irene had never savored the flesh of another woman before, but she had an analytical mind and an attention to detail that made her perfect for this job.

After another second of lazy circling, Irene's tongue finally reached the center. She did a lap around the areola before taking the woman's nipple into her mouth and sucking it eagerly. Her lips massaged along the sides, while her tongue lapped at the tip. Jessica was in heaven right now, but Irene was getting there too, lost in her emotions. The woman's sweaty skin was an unmatched delicacy to her, and she wanted to taste every part of Jessica while she could. Irene moved over to the other breast, skipping the slow buildup this time. She opened her mouth and engulfed Jessica's orb, french kissing it eagerly. She edged Jessica, pulling her mouth away and drying Jessica's breast a little with hot breath, only to reapply her saliva with another kiss. This was a lot of fun.

“Mnn, I love worshiping you, Jessica,” Irene whispered, only half-aware that she was saying anything. She was entranced, and now that Jessica's mounds had been satisfied, Irene had a couple more secret spots to introduce the violet to. Lifting one of Jessica's breasts up in each hand, Irene lowered her head and started licking their undersides. She had learned in anatomy class that large breasts could cause sensitivity and pain around their edges, and Jessica's breasts were as huge as they were gorgeous. Irene licked from left to right underneath her breasts, then licked around their sides. Last and most amusingly, the scientist stuffed her face into the gap between Jessica's breasts, forcing her face in so that she could bob her head up and down, and lick Jessica's cleavage. No part of her was getting left out.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:05 pm

The longer the day got, the more pleasures Jessica discovered. There were tons of notches on the bedpost and Jessica wanted more and more, but this particular notch was unique. Almost as unique as the treatment Jessica was receiving. When the scientist girl finally made it to her breast Jessica gasped with delight. As Jessica nursed Irene her sex became wet. Jessica felt more and more like a proper woman, and being this sort of woman felt damn good. The first go round the areola was divine, but the sucking...mmph.

Jessica appreciated the fact that Irene wasted no time going to the other breast. She had already been warmed up enough and her engine was running pretty damn hot. The underside of the chest was new and unexpected and wonderful in every way. Jessica found her toes curling and her lip almost split as she was biting it so hard. A low grunt came out of her, mostly of its own volition and not hers.

Then Irene motorboated her. After the whole nine yards, this was downright amusing. Jessica chuckled as she held Irene into her chest. It was a pleasure few women got to experience and Jessica reckoned that a girl such as Irene would appreciate a tall cool glass such as herself.

Then Jessica let her go. Her tummy growled. The little worship session was fun, but Jessica had needs that extended beyond her sex. "You a good cook? We are gonna need shit more complicated than breakfast."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:57 am

Irene moaned into Jessica's chest as the tall woman cradled her there. No matter how rough their cage match had been, the petite young woman was happy that she'd reached this point. A weekend of sexual gratification with an incredibly powerful partner was something that she could appreciate. Sadly, the two of them did need nourishment to survive, so Irene relented in her worship once Jessica was satisfied with it.

As great as Irene was at pleasing Jessica sexually, she wasn't as good in the kitchen as she was in bed. Like most loner college students, she only knew enough to keep herself from starving to death. She did have a family recipe for home-made pizza, though, and it was simple enough that even Irene wouldn't mess it up. “I think I can handle dinner,” Irene said, staring up into the woman's luminescent eyes. “Do you mind if we do a little more of this after we're finished, though? There's still one part of your body that my tongue hasn't touched.”

In case Jessica didn't know what Irene was talking about, Irene raised an arm and pointed at her lips. It was ironic that, for all the wild sex acts they had performed thus far, the two of them hadn't shared a simple kiss yet. If the Violent Violet might indulge her, Irene wanted to feel the woman's tongue invade her mouth at least once while they were together. It didn't have to be gentle, in fact Irene was hoping it wouldn't be, but it was a simple pleasure that she didn't want to leave out of their shenanigans.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Jessica raised her eyebrow. The scientist girl requested a kiss. How asinine. "What the fuck do you think this is, fucking prom night?" Jessica demanded. Her good mood had turned sour and her features sharpened. "Did you honestly think you were going to kiss me? Like I would let the tongue that went all over my toes touch my fucking mouth?" Jessica slapped her across the face. That's what stupid girls deserved. It was fine if her tongue went over her breasts, sure, but her mouth was a different matter entirely.

Jessica grabbed both of her wrists and pushed Irene back. She wasn't going to take this shit lying down and pushed Irene all the way back, up against the wall. There she pinned both of Irene's wrists as she stared down at the girl. "You have a long way to go before I will even entertain the thought of kissing you. And you are a fucking thousand miles off." She chuckled. "Kiss you." She shook her head. How absurd.

"We are not in the throes of passion. We are not lovers. We are not two wonderful romantic women on a tryst. I am fucking you." Jessica slid her knee between Irene's legs and inched her way to Irene's sex. "You ought not forget that." Closer, closer... "Because I will not let you forget that." Contact. She flexed her thigh and moved her leg around a little bit, just to see how willing Irene was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:41 am

After her tongue massage had put Jessica in a good mood, Irene had not been expecting such a furious reaction. Her humble request was so offensive to the woman, that another slap stung her cheek, causing Irene to cry in shock. She rubbed her cheek with a stunned look on her face, but not for long before Jessica grabbed both of her wrists and walked her back until her naked body touched the bedroom wall.

The scorn that Jessica treated her to was absolutely withering to her. The words hurt more than the slap, and Irene cast her look down to keep her captor from seeing how sad it made her. It also made her a bit angry, and her body twitched with a surge of energy as she struggled to push Jessica back. Alas, the woman held her like steel to the wall, gripping her wrists tightly. Being trapped and helpless made Irene all the more sensitive, so she gasped with surprise when she felt the woman's bare thigh rub against her unprotected sex.

“W-why you...” Irene grumbled, not wanting Jessica to have the satisfaction of pushing her buttons so easily. She took a deep breath and bit her lip, but she couldn't stop herself from becoming wet at the touch. Jessica's warm thigh felt heavenly as it massaged her womanhood, and the more Jessica moved it, the hotter Irene became.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Jessica cocked her head to the side. The expression on her face was mocking yet still not quite funny. "Why you what? Why you mistress? Why you strong dominant woman who can do nothing against? Why you, a woman who has made me get wetter than a slip and slide in August?" She blinked. There had to be some sort of reaction. Jessica didn't care.

She let go of Irene's wrists and fish hooked her mouth. From that degrading point Jessica dragged her captive to her bathroom and forced her head under the sink. Jessica was going to get that foul moth clean whether Irene liked it or not.

While she carried out her task Jessica wondered if the girl had ever been treated like this. She wondered what about her made her enjoy this so much. As much resistance as she pretended to put up, Jessica still knew that this little scientist was enjoying this immensely. The Violent Violet thanked the heavens for whatever it was that made Irene such a wonderful sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum