Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 9 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:59 am

Irene's head snapped to the side as Jessica struck it, the ringing echo of the slap almost drowning out the little scream Irene gave in response. It was the only noise she made before Jessica's hand around her neck silenced her. Scared by her inability to see or breathe, Irene struggled against her restraints and writhed underneath Jessica's powerful body as the woman throttled her. A strong punch to the gut that knocked the wind out of her further left Irene gagging, and she struggled to catch her breath as Jessica viciously tore her leg wrappings off and pulled her into place on her lap.

Each time Irene spoke out of turn, Jessica got a little more violent with Irene. Her body was bruised and her legs had markings on them from where the ropes had pressed into her. It had reached the point where Irene feared for her safety if she didn't shut up. For a smart-ass scientist like her, resisting the urge to let Jessica know how she felt about everything was especially hard, but one way or another, the Violent Violet was going to get what she demanded. Irene would just have to express herself through nonverbal means until Jessica starting missing the sound of her voice...if that time ever came.

“Ooohh,” Irene moaned nervously as she felt a leather instrument massaging her exposed rear. Irene knew what was coming, and she didn't fight it. Sliding forward a little on Jessica's lap, Irene pressed her head into Jessica's bed and stuck her ass up just a little higher. Trembling with anticipation and fear, the scientist awaited the start of her punishment.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Jessica usually thought scientists were quick learners. Looks like Irene was starting to learn a little bit now. "You know what is going to happen to you next." Jessica's voice was pure acid. There was no chance of seriously or permanently injuring this girl but Irene didn't know that. She usually hated the whole domme shtick, but the girl had to learn. The first strike was light, barely even a strike at all. "You will moan louder." The moan that escaped Irene's lips was nice, sure, but Jessica wanted more. She always wanted more.

The next one came a little bit harder and made a nice loud crack when it met Irene's soft flesh. Something in the back of Jessica's mind wondered exactly how far Irene could or would go. Before she could not stand it anymore. Before she broke. Jessica never cared enough about other people to try and read their body language, and that was on display here. However Irene reacted was of little importance. Jessica was the main actor here.

The third one came harder still. There was no way Irene could have predicted that standing up to her would have ended up like this, and for that matter there was no way Jessica could have either. Yet here they were, Jessica having an absolute ball and Irene, well, not so much. "Come on. Thank your superior."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 am

The contempt in Jessica's voice was enough to make Irene's trembling a little bit worse. It didn't seem like she had forgotten or forgiven Irene for being so defiant with her in the past, ever since that incident in the locker room. For her part, Irene was torn as to how she viewed her newest lover, and captor. She still hated the woman's actions...what she had done to Avery and others...and she was so damn unconcerned with Irene as a person. Very rational reasons to hate someone. However, Jessica's overtly dominant attitude and open-minded approach to kink were so much fun for the submissive scientist. Irene was happy that she got to be under this woman's heel. Too bad the woman herself was so contemptible.

Irene felt the flog tap her rear, stinging only a little. “Huh...” Irene groaned softly, a little confused as she waited for another hit. It wasn't very painful, which didn't seem like the sort of spank that Jessica would dole out. Before too long, the flog hit her again, the loud crack scaring Irene as a red, painful mark started to appear on her rear end. “Ah!” Irene yelped as her bottom stung fiercely. The pain hadn't faded before the flog dealt another, progressively sharper strike. “Uaahh!” Irene cried, her body bouncing briefly on Jessica's lap. The pain was making it hard to stay positioned, and she longed to feel Jessica's free arm holding her down so she wouldn't have to stay secured in place through her own willpower.

“Th-thank you, Jessica,”
Irene said, her face turning the same color as her rear due to embarrassment. While she waited to find out what Jessica would do next, Irene wiggled around on her mistress' lap, playing with the metal cuffs that still held her arms securely behind her. Her shoulder joints yearned for their range of motion to return, but Irene was too fearful of Jessica's temper to ask for her arms back.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:17 am

Jessica admired her handiwork. A lovely line of red welts begin appearing on Irene's ass. She massaged the parts that she had abused with the flog. Part of her believed that somewhere deep down, Irene was enjoying this. Some girls were simply submissives, and Jessica was going to have each and every one of them. The one she was having right now was particularly scrumptious and her violet eyes were focused on her exclusively. Jessica's hand ran down Irene's back. What was she doing? Spanking was so overdone, so cliche. She was the Violent Violet, a walking orgy of sex and punishment. She had to change it up.

Jessica grabbed Irene by the hair and threw her on the bed so she was face up. Then there was no soft bullshit from the flog. Jessica brought the leather down on Irene's stomach and chest and breasts with great intensity. Her face lit up with manic glee as she brought the cruel instrument down on Irene. There was no reason for it, other than malice. The flog cracked and the sound of pure hatred echoed around the room.

Then Jessica stopped. Once again, she wanted to see what she had wrought. Hopefully it was a squirming, mewling, and now very red Irene. She was breathing hard from the intensity and her chest was slowly rising and falling. "Had enough?" She taunted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 pm

Every time Irene thought she had outlasted Jessica's anger, the Violent Violet would find a new way to demonstrate her namesake. The timid little scientist squealed as her hair was yanked violently. Unable to even grab at the hands that were woven into her hair, Irene was tossed onto the bed easily. What came next was unexpected, and not just because Irene was blindfolded. Jessica lost it, bringing her leather instrument down with vicious intensity, assaulting any part of Irene's torso that she could reach. Each strike felt like a hot Iron applied to her body, and the accumulating discomfort had Irene writhing within seconds.

“Ahh...J...Jes...sica!”
Irene cried out, trying to plead with her mistress as the hits to her stomach paralyzed her. Irene thrashed on the bed, her arms straining uselessly as they fought against the restraints to protect Irene's body. As Jessica's assault progressed, one unlucky strike nailed Irene's left breast. The scream from Irene's lungs hit the ceiling, and when Jessica's attacks finally stopped, Irene was holding back tears. She jumped at the chance to confirm that she'd “had enough”.

“Y-yes, Jessica,” Irene moaned hoarsely, softly, as she wriggled on the bed. “N-no more. Please...have mercy on me. I'll do...anything you want. Anything... Irene hesitated on those last words, but she had no choice. She was broken; she was a tool for Jessica's pleasure and she knew it. The only option she had right now was to make Jessica want to keep her in one piece, and treat her with care. To do that, she would need to continue showing off her services to Jessica, whether as a mundane house maid or an erotic, degraded sex slave. Which set of services would Jessica choose to employ?

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Jessica grinned like a hyena. Usually girls took less than that, and only a precious few took more than that. The Violent Violet sort of admired how long Irene lasted before completely breaking down. She tossed the flog to the floor and lifted the blindfold from Irene's eyes and stared straight into them. "You were always going to do anything I wanted." Jessica spat on Irene's face. Irene's screams might have punctured her eardrums, she didn't know. Either way, they hurt and the compensation Jessica took were the vestiges of Irene's dignity that remained.

Jessica rolled Irene over and cursed herself. She didn't have the key. A few footfalls and her long legs were enough to send her to the nightstand and back and soon the humiliating metal was released from Irene's hands. The scientist was free now, for better or worse. "You may talk freely now. Well, freely enough. Don't fucking push anything. But here is what we are going to do. I have worked hard on my strong and beautiful body, and I don't think you appreciate it nearly enough." Jessica stepped onto the bed and towered over Irene. "You are going to worship me, from my toes to my neck. I want you to caress me with your tongue. You are to pay special attention to my breasts, of course, as well as my femininity."

Jessica pulled her arms behind her head and awaited the worship. Jessica felt as if she had every right to be an egomaniac and it was on full display here. This wasn't as nice as a championship belt, but it was a hell of a consolation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:41 pm

“Eek!” Irene squealed as a loogie from Jessica's mouth splattered against her cheek. Some of it got in her mouth, and Irene could almost taste the bacon and eggs that still lingered in Jessica's mouth since breakfast. It was disgusting...and arousing. At any rate, she couldn't do anything about it without her hands, and she didn't dare to wipe the saliva on Jessica's bed, so she let it drizzle down her cheek until Jessica had mercy and freed her.

It felt great to have her eyes and arms back. The bedroom, dimly lit by the Saturday evening light outside, looked beautiful to her, but not nearly as beautiful as Jessica herself. The demand for Irene to worship her was very welcome to the scientist, who blushed and grew excited at the thought. She'd had a pet when she was younger – a small dog, that had taken to licking the sweat off of Irene's body at the end of her long school days. It had always felt great, so Irene was happy to give the same treatment to Jessica.

“Mmm, I agree,” Irene cooed as she got down on her knees in front of the towering woman. “Your body doesn't get the praise it deserves.” Starting at the bottom, Irene opened her mouth and started massaging Jessica's arches with her tongue. Alternating the licking with some kisses when her saliva ran low, Irene moved between Jessica's legs, slurping at her feet, her ankles, and her calf muscles. Before she moved farther up, however, Jessica deserved to know how good it felt to have a smooth tongue massaging her soles. Grasping the back of one of Jessica's knees with one hand, and her ankle with the other, Irene slowly and carefully tried to lift one of her legs up. While supporting Jessica's leg with her hands, Irene moved her head down to softly stroke Jessica's soles with her tongue, one at a time.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:06 pm

Today really was Jessica's day. She had won the match yesterday and that was fine and all, but there was literally nothing so joyous on the world than being worshiped. A laugh almost escaped her lips as she felt a soft tongue going over her feet. Irene started with her high arches and then lolled her tongue towards her ankles. Jessica's wonderful calves then got the next taste of the degrading massage. The little scientist girl was quite the masseuse, however, and Jessica bit her lip.

The Violent Violet allowed Irene to raise her leg. She estimated that the little beauty had been sufficiently broken in as to not try any nonsense. The hands on her legs were weak, pathetic almost. Perhaps that is why she had lost, Jessica thought. Perhaps that is why Jessica was the one being worshiped. It didn't matter now. Not with Irene's salive coming off Jessica's foot in dollops, not with Jessica standing like a Greek statue.

Jessica brought her foot down, and raised the other. "Next one." She demanded. Jessica was in charge of this. She was always going to be in charge of this. "And you are doing my thighs next." Her tone was imperious and left little room for doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:49 am

Jessica took kindly to Irene's attention to detail, and the little scientist embraced her other foot when she asked...demanded it. Neither one of them could pretend that they weren't loving this, with Irene savoring the taste of Jessica's skin and Jessica savoring the feeling of Irene's tongue. The submissive girl kissed the ball of Jessica's foot and then licked down her sole, finishing up by sucking each toe briefly.

Crawling behind Jessica, Irene licked the back of each of her knees. It was a minor erogenous zone that got frequently overlooked by women and men alike, so Irene made sure to relax each one. Moving up next, Irene made a conscious effort to gauge the full extent of Jessica's physical conditioning while she licked up and kissed down the back of each thigh. Her quadriceps were rock-solid, and Irene felt a shiver go down her spine as she painted Jessica's other leg with her tongue's widest strokes. She even took the risk of placing herself between Jessica's powerful muscles, crawling right under her legs and twisting her head to the side to worship the front thighs with the sides of her tongue.

She almost moved back to Jessica's front after that, but Irene had almost forgotten: her ass. Memories of Jessica forcing Irene to kiss it at the end of their match were still taunting her, but she was shamefully eager to have another go at it, one where she wasn't under quite as much duress as before. Placing a hand on the side of Jessica's hip, Irene leaned in and started making out with it, giving each cheek of Jessica's shapely buttocks a round of soft kisses.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:11 pm

A wonderful chill ran down Jessica's back. It was a chill of pleasure, a tingling of Jessica's delicate nerves. The Violent Violet had to consciously fight off a shiver, but there was no fighting off the contented sigh. The little scientist was almost proving herself to be a little bit too much. Every little toe got sucks and Jessica found it exhilarating. Jessica exhaled sharply when the back of her knees got licked. Not a lot of girls found that particular spot and Jessica wondered why more of them hadn't. It felt good. No, it felt beyond good, it felt wonderful.

Then her thighs were made moist by Irene's capable tongue. She had worked hard on her muscles, squating and running and kicking, and to have them appreciated the way they should be was sweet catharsis. The slobber began rolling down her legs and onto her freshly licked feet and Jessica felt like this was the best cleaning she had had in a long long time. Her biceps tensed. She had no control over it.

What she did have control over was Irene. Her lips found Jessica's rear a few times. The kisses were soft, delicate, almost probing and Jessica's cruel smile faded into a frown. There was some tongue there, sure, but it would not do. That would not do at all. Jessica reached behind her to grab Irene's head. "Do it like you fucking mean it." She forced the pretty face into her rear deeply. It was not the stinkface she was used to giving, but tonight was a night for new things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum