Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over Empty When the Music's Over

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:08 am

Jessica drove her car with purpose. It was a really nice car- Jessica had been putting her AFW money into it and got a car that could go really goddamn fast. But Jessica's mind was far from the car. She had thrown some street clothes at Irene before pulling her own fresh threads on. Then they made her way to her car and off they went. Tokyo flashed before them as Jessica coaxed her car deep into the Roppongi Hills. Traffic was light, as it was late on a Saturday. Everyone was still in the bars, trying to get laid and forget their troubles.

Ordinarily Jessica would be among them but tonight Jessica had a far better game to play. The girl sitting beside her was her pet and Jessica had free reign over her body for the remainder of the evening. Jessica had a knack for that- she still had some pictures of Lamya on her phone and would certainly acquire a few more pics of a new slave. That, at least.

The Violent Violet still had all her toys from her many many romps with River. She had made sure to clean them every time and Irene was going to get Jessica's all. Jessica could not help but wonder if the girl squirted. Many parts of her were still aching from the match and Jessica felt a hint of exhaustion but the sheer primal lust, the sheer desire to sexually overtake a woman had completely overcome her. She didn't speak, and even if she did it would be little more than grunts. Jessica had yet to even get her in her apartment but she was already in the zone.

Jessica pulled into the parking lot and double parked. She opened her door and marched up to her room. After a second of fumbling with the keys she flung the door open and turned to look at Irene. "You coming?" Her dark red shirt was skin tight as were her jeans. It didn't matter much. They would both be on the floor very quickly.

Back to top Go down

When the Music's Over Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:06 pm

As Jessica sped toward her final destination, she would hear no protests or cries of indignation out of Irene. No, the only sounds that would come from the broken girl were the whistling noises of air struggling to pass through her nostrils, still inflamed from a punch that she had taken earlier.

The once proud Irene Inger had taken a severe beating at the hands of the woman who now held her captive. Any feelings of exhaustion or pain on Jessica's part were greatly amplified in Irene; her entire body was bruised and sore, encrusted blood stuck to her face, and her back was in chronic agony, the kind of pain that could only be healed with a night of comforting rest. Sadly, even this small consolation was looking to be out of Irene's reach. Jessica Wright had taken Irene as a slave, and with the horrors Irene had suffered during their Friction match still fresh in her mind, Irene was too weak, tired, and scared to refuse Jessica's whims. Right now, her will was clear: with Irene's body already conquered, Jessica wanted to invade her mind next. To fuck her and pleasure her until she had been broken down and molded into Jessica's perfect little pet. There was probably no stopping that, and a small but growing part of Irene didn't want to, but maybe she could convince Jessica to go easy on her, at least for a little while. Just long enough to rest and recuperate from their match, so that Jessica could tire her out all over again.

First things first, however: the two women had arrived Jessica's residence, a peaceful enough building wreathed in the Saturday evening darkness. Stepping out of the car, Irene's legs first became visible, wrapped in a pair of tattered blue jeans, before she stepped out fully to reveal a white blouse covering her torso, though no bra had been given to protect her modesty. Looking down, she frowned at Jessica's park job.

“Somebody's gonna key-scratch you for that,” Irene quipped, not entirely without her wit despite Jessica's authority over her. She followed behind her captor and stepped inside the building, expecting Jessica to show her around, or at least pull her up to the bedroom. Beneath her makeshift clothing, Irene was disgusting; sweaty, grimy, sticky, and with streaks of dried blood clinging to her face. At the first sight of a shower or bathtub, Irene was planning to entreat Jessica for a chance to clean herself up, but for now, Irene was content to let Jessica lead the way.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:32 pm

Jessica shrugged. "Yeah, no one has keyed it before. And if they did I would knock their lights out." The Violent Violet then pulled her red shirt off and closed the door behind them. The lights came on with a quick flick. "Take your clothes off." True, Jessica wanted to see Irene naked again. But more importantly she wanted to get her all cleaned up. She didn't really want her slave for the evening to smell as bad as River usually did and she wanted to create new bruises, not put pressure on old ones.

Her pants were already halfway off and Jessica looked over Irene once again. The darkhaired girl seemed to still have some feistiness to her and Jessica liked that. She didn't like the Japanese girls who just pretended to be star fish in bed. The Violent Violet preferred American girls like herself that were filled with a certain...wildness. Irene could use an icepack or two and certainly some bandages. Jessica was not feeling any sort of maternal kindness but rather a desire to make her whole again, just so she could break her down.

The pants came off with a flourish. Her bra and panties were lacy and black. Not a lot of people would have thought Jessica wore such things but not a lot of people saw it so it really didn't matter. Her underwear did perfectly complement her sexy frame and she showed off a few of the bruises that she earned this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:13 am

Even though some of her snarky attitude had survived thus far, Jessica's beatdown had still rendered Irene pretty tame. When the powerful woman ordered Irene to strip, she did it without question, even without hesitation. The pants came off first, being more uncomfortable than the blouse, followed by her shoes and socks. Since no underwear had been given to Irene, stripping her lower half first gave her a rather naughty appearance, dressed nicely from the waist up but completely on display from the waist down.

Once everything else was off, Irene started working on the blouse, undoing the buttons one at a time. She went through it slowly, taking some time to think about everything that was going to happen during her stay. With past lovers, Irene had discovered that, for all her defiance in the ring, she was actually strongly submissive in bed. She was at her best, her happiest, when she found people who were willing to overpower her and take complete control of her body. Jessica Wright was a perfect match for something like that, but Irene knew that she wouldn't be happy unless Irene showed some spirit and made things a little challenging for her. Unfortunately, Irene was exhausted and sluggish following their match, and the amount of fun that either of them could have in this state seemed rather limited. Irene needed to clean herself up, rest, and get her energy back, like she usually did following a rough match, but she would need to convince Jessica to allow it. After all, she was the boss.

Cloth fluttered to the ground as Irene's blouse came off, allowing her whole body, and the full extent of its damage, to become visible. Bruises as black as her hair were visible, and some cuts on her face combined with a black eye gave her a battered appearance. Aside from that, Irene had a pretty nice, if small body. Her breasts were a little small, but not under-developed, and her hair was smooth and well groomed. It had been a good idea to cut it down a bit, but her locks still extended down to her shoulders. Holding one arm over her chest and extending the other down to her womanhood to keep some tasteful modesty, Irene looked up and asked for her first favor.

“Would it be okay if I showered or something? I'm really gross right now...and you're a little gamey yourself.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Jessica watched with great interest. Irene's body was rather comely, even if it wasn't quite as err...ostentatious as Jessica's. The Violent Violet couldn't help but admire the work she had already done on the little scientist's body. A few of the bruises Jessica lent her were black as midnight and Jessica admired them as much as she admired Irene's supple body. All of Jessica's hard work surely meant that she had earned a nice piece of tail and a long night with a hot girl. Jessica stayed the hand that reached to protect her modesty. If she was to have Irene, she was going to have all of her with no reservations.

"Yeah, you do smell awful. And you are not to insult me in such a manner." Jessica's grip on Irene's arm became considerably more firm. Her time in the ring was over but she was not afraid to get a bit physical still. Jessica led her by her arm and marched her into her bathroom. She turned the water on. Jessica flicked the lights on and began to undo her bra in the back.

Maybe it was the exhaustion but Jessica fumbled with it. She grew more and more frustrated with each failed attempt. Finally she turned her back to Irene. "You do it. Oh, and the panties too." The first of what was to be many sexual commands came in a domineering but not cruel tone of voice. This girl was to learn what it meant to be a slave at the whims of a more powerful girl and that might as well begin here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 am

“H-hey...” Irene started to protest as Jessica peeled Irene's arms away from her womanly assets, but she grudgingly realized that letting Jessica have access to them had been the price for mercy in the ring. She didn't fight, and made no effort to reposition the arm that Jessica wasn't currently holding as the woman took a closer look at her. Being ogled was a little titillating for her, but arousal was eclipsed by shock as Jessica tightened her grip, causing Irene to squirm uncomfortably and utter a soft groan. It didn't hurt too much, but it reminded Irene of something very important: this sexy hostess was still the woman who had brutally maimed Avery, not to mention all the things she had done to people in the ring, including Irene. She could be dangerous, and Irene had to be careful. Maybe it would have been a good idea to apologize, but Irene figured the sight of her shuddering fearfully would be enough to satisfy Jessica...for now.

Through the house they went, Irene's shorter legs stretching themselves to cover ground as quickly as Jessica's longer, toned ones. Once they got into the bathroom, Irene's resolve to not provoke Jessica was immediately ruined as the woman started fumbling with her bra. Seeing the woman that had taken her apart in the ring struggle with such a simple task was downright funny to her, and in a moment of poor self-control, an audible chuckle filled the air. Her blood freezing, Irene quickly pinched her own arm to suppress any further noises. If a mild insult had managed to irritate Jessica, laughing at her might result in a new bruise for Irene's collection.

What happened next depended on whether or not Jessica found it necessary to punish her slave for the giggle. Irene wasn't too proud to beg if things got hairy. If, by a miracle, Jessica spared her, Irene would blow into her hands to warm them up and steady them, before going to work unhooking Jessica's bra to slide it off, followed by a loosening of the panties to let them slide down Jessica's legs.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

More than anything else, Jessica hated being laughed at. That was the biggest impediment to all of her goals- being ridiculous. Ridiculously strong and ridiculously tough, maybe, but never ridiculous. Jessica didn't want to turn around and challenge her right away, no. The night was still young and there was still time for all sorts of foreplay. One of the things Jessica loved to do most in the bedroom is make her partner wait- their head would inevitably be filled with all sorts of naughty thoughts.

Only the thoughts she hoped to fill Irene's head with were the violent sort of naughty, not the fun kind. Jessica stepped over her panties and wheeled around to face Irene. She pushed her body against hers and sought to push her right up against the wall. Jessica's chest was bigger, her breasts were bigger, her fury was bigger. And Jessica was not going to suffer insults from her pet. The Violent Violet looked straight into Irene's soul with her big purple eyes. "If I were in your shoes, I would watch my tongue."

Jessica slid her hand up Irene's body. Her skin felt nice under her fingertips. Other parts of her would surely feel nicer but that would have to do for now. Soon her hand had inched its way all the way up to Irene's throat. "You are my pet. You are my slave. All of your body is under my purview. Say that." Jessica squeezed. Not enough to properly choke her- it was far too early for that. No, just so she could get the idea. Jessica's hips pressed against Irene's and pushed Irene into the bathroom wall. The Violent Violet wanted Irene to feel her, all of her, with no reservations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 am

For a moment, Irene thought she had gotten away with her ill-timed little snicker. As soon as Jessica's panties were off, however, Irene came back up from a crouching position to see Jessica's body getting closer, fast. As she advanced, Irene moved back, until a cold, tiled wall stopped her retreat and left her pinned.

“W-wait, Jessica...I didn't mean it, I...hng,” Irene uttered a soft, distressed groan as Jessica's body forced itself against hers. No matter how unwise, Irene couldn't stop herself from squirming a bit, her body fighting autonomously for more space. It would only take seconds, however, for Irene to fall still, her struggle hopeless. Jessica was a towering giant compared to Irene, and her body was firm and unyielding. Most demeaning of all, though, was the effect that Jessica's body had on her sex organs. Jessica's breasts could have engulfed hers, but the fact that Irene was so short compared to her meant that they didn't even have to. Instead, they sat on top of Irene's, resting there as if Irene's chest was just a mantlepiece to show off Jessica's infinitely better one. Down at waist level, Irene's clitoris brushed against the folds of Jessica's womanhood, eliciting a deep, lustful sigh from the girl.

This wasn't a time for games, however, not as a hand started sliding up her body. Between the burning gaze of Jessica's eyes as Irene looked up at them, and the feeling of a strong hand slowly wrapping itself around her throat, Irene was frozen with fear, her body trembling against Jessica's as the latter commanded her to grovel. The combination of arousal and terror that Irene felt right now was completely new to her...and incredibly persuasive.

“I'm your pet...your slave,” Irene sang, complying with Jessica's orders, although she took the risk of entertaining Jessica with her own choice of words. “You own every part of me, body and soul, and I know the only reason you haven't ripped my vocal cords out for daring to emit that laugh, is so I'll be able to moan for you later.” Once her act of repentance was finished, Irene averted her gaze from the glow of Jessica's irises, staring at the shower...where the two of them would soon be.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Trembling. That was something she hadn't felt in a long long time. Some girls she fucked were sheepish, sure. But proper trembling... the feeling Jessica seemed to give off was nice. The Violent Violet smirked as Irene's autonomy and Irene receded in front of her. Although her hold over Irene's throat was light, she relinquished the choke. Tonight shouldn't be about violence, she thought, there are other ways to show dominance. Hearing the little scientist girl's words, her smirk became a full blown smile. This girl was far more subservient than she could possibly have hoped for. Hell, the girl wouldn't even look her in the eyes.

What Jessica uttered would not have passed for speech in a vast majority of the world. Her mind was too bent on pure sexual domination, pure release. Jessica grabbed Irene by the arm and tugged her into the shower with her. The warm jet of water felt nice on her skin. She hoped it would wash away any of the good intentions she might have for the evening.

"On your knees." Jessica pointed to the porcelain floor of the shower. "You are to wash my legs first. And then if you fucking beg for it you can wash my abs. And then maybe my tits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am

Irene couldn't help feeling remorseful about how easily she had caved to Jessica's demands. She wanted to show strength by defying her captor, but the physical and psychological impacts of her prior defeat in the ring were still fresh in her mind. Jessica was a ruthless woman, and right now Irene needed to keep her happy while she recovered her strength. Getting cleaned up would help the both of them, so Irene stepped eagerly into the opaque walls of the shower. Feeling the running water and warm vapors on her skin was the most relaxing sensation Irene had experienced all day, and a peaceful sigh came from Irene as sticky sweat and dried blood began to melt off her body. Pity it didn't last for too long, before another command from Jessica cut the air.

One of Irene's more pathetic fears was a phobia of standing up in the shower, a fear that she had possessed ever since slipping and breaking her ankle in one as a child. Of all the things that Jessica could've commanded her to do, getting on her knees was actually a pleasant relief to her. Stopping only as long as it took to grab a bottle of body wash, Irene lowered herself, coated her hands with a layer of soap, and started lathering up Jessica's legs. The girl did her duty with care and reverence, slowly massaging Jessica's lower body, even taking the time to scrub between her toes.

“I never really noticed it during the match, but I have to admit, your body is beautiful,” Irene cooed, enjoying the feel of Jessica's firm thighs and calf muscles as her fingers roved over them. “If you lift your feet up, I can clean your soles too. I know how sore they can get at the end of the day, especially when you're a wrestler.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down