by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 2 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by LtLukas Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

Jessica was a bit surprised that it took this long for Irene to begin brown nosing. That wasn't to say Jessica wasn't beautiful though- the body that she had worked so hard on deserved to be appreciated and it was nice to hear that her captive appreciated it. The Violent Violet patted Irene's head, then ran her fingers through Irene's dark hair. She tilted her head up a little it. Jessica always possessed a feeling of superiority over lesser girls, deserved or not, and she was feeling it here. Her slave was on her knees in front of her; she loved it when girls were there.

"Of course my body is beautiful. And strong. And unstoppable." Jessica turned around to show Irene the lovely backside that she had become all too familiar with during the match. All of her squats had paid off, both in terms of attractiveness and strength. Holding on to the side of the shower as balance, she lifted her large left foot up. Her pet was right- Jessica's feet were awfully sore, and the girl was good at making her feel better. The fingers roaming up and down her thighs were almost like a massage and Jessica shivered.

Jessica shot a condescending look over her shoulder. "What on earth were you thinking when you challenged me? Everyone can see that I am far superior to you. In every way." While it looked like a taunt, Jessica was genuinely curious. Jessica wasn't a headliner, not yet, but she was certainly notorious. Irene, on the other hand, fell well short of that. When one foot got finished, Jessica would put it down and lift the other foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:21 am

Lost in the simple task of cleansing Jessica's skin of accumulated filth, Irene was starting to enjoy herself in spite of her unsavory companion...or maybe because of her. Her power, her dominance, and her desire to control others arguably made her a bad person, but a good lover for the submissive Irene. The smile she gave when Jessica ran a hand through her hair only confirmed her desire to be with this woman, who stared smugly down at her as the bright lights of the shower wreathed her gorgeous body.

Jessica turned around, giving Irene more body to wash. One by one, Irene took Jessica's feet in her hands and massaged them, scrubbing gingerly to clean the boot stink off of them, then kneading more roughly to help the pain recede. She even gave the same treatment to Jessica's tush, rotating her palms on each of the girl's cheeks to knead them and cover them with soap. While she did that, Jessica looked over her shoulder and asked a question so one-sided in its arrogance that Irene couldn't possibly answer it without insulting her, either directly or indirectly.

You are the one who picked a fight with me, Jessica. I just wanted to get to my locker,” Irene answered plainly, trying not to invoke any anger. She pulled her hands back and reapplied some soap to them. “Are you ready for me to do the rest of your body?”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:11 am

Jessica moaned a little bit as her firm tush was kneaded. It honestly felt great- Jessica should have thought about getting a sex slave before. But the Violent Violet wasn't in the past, she was very much in the present, and the present was looking really goddamn nice. "You could have rolled over and let me do what I want..." Jessica turned around and brought her front to bear against Irene. Her body was glistening from the thin sheen of water now coating her and her purple hair hung close to her head.

She took a small step forward and extended her hips to the front. She grabbed the back of Irene's head and pushed it closer to her sex. "What have you done to earn that right, honey?" Jessica pulled at a few strains of Irene's dark hair, forcing her to look up. "Everything you have I can take." Jessica patted Irene's cheeks with her hand. She liked keeping her lovers off kilter and guessing and feeling completely inferior.

Jessica rested her arms behind the back of her head. "Make me nice and clean. We're going to get all sweaty tonight." Her hot body was on display for Irene. Her massive chest, her puissant arms, her tight abs. All of it. Jessica closed her eyes as she waited for a pair of small hands to begin cleaning her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:27 am

“I'm not as weak as you think I am, Jessica,” Irene pouted as she squirted some more soap into her hands. “I won't just let people push me around, unless they back up their tough talk with action. Too bad for me that you backed up your tough talk pretty well.”

Jessica loved to tease and insult Irene, but she also knew how to arouse the girl and take advantage of her lust, to keep control over her. Irene gasped as Jessica seized Irene's head and tugged it around by the hair, giving Irene a glimpse of her womanhood before pulling her hair to force Irene's gaze up. The moan Irene uttered was one of distress and delight, as she was forced to stare in awe at the towering goddess of a woman in front of her.

When she was finally released, Irene rose unsteadily to her feet and continued her work. She dared not touch Jessica's crotch without permission, but every other part of the woman received the same level of detailed care as her legs had. She washed the woman's firm yet soft stomach, twirling a finger in her belly button to tease her a bit. Her hands caressed the undersides of Jessica's breasts, before moving to scrub the woman's orbs in circles that got smaller and smaller, until she was lathering the woman's nipples themselves. Armpits came next, since those always got stinky after a tough fight, followed by the woman's biceps and forearms. She even intertwined her fingers with Jessica's to wash both of her hands. Last was her violet hair, which Irene washed carefully with shampoo, trying her best not to tug on it by accident. Only when all of Jessica was clean would Irene ask about herself.

“So...do you want to wash me off, or should I do it myself?” Irene asked. Depending on what Jessica's thoughts were, she would either find the idea of cleaning her slave off to be insulting, or see it as a good opportunity to grope the girl. Irene braced her arms and legs against the edges of the shower, spreading and exposing her body to give Jessica access to every part of her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 am

The girl was very thorough, she had to give her credit for that. Every inch of her delightful upper half was lovingly washed and Jessica was truly nice and relaxed now. "You might not be as weak as I think, but you're still a lot weaker than me. I would remember that if I were you. And yeah, I can back up my words. I am the future champion, after all." The water dripped off of Jessica's body. She was feeling damn good, and she had the whole night in front of her still.

Then came an interesting proposition. Sure, lowering herself so much to wash a slave wasn't exactly dignified, but this would give her ample opportunity to grope and molest Irene as she pleased. She grabbed the soap and ran it over her hands, soaping herself up. The Violent Violet wasn't the type to hold Irene's hand like Irene did for her but that wasn't to say she wasn't going to have her own little fun. Jessica refused to let her limbs just be at the borders of the shower and pulled her close and turned her around. Her hands began roving all over Irene's body, not really cleaning as much as they caressed. Her hips, her breasts, her neck were all her favorite spots.

Jessica pulled Irene closer to her still. "Wash your vagina. We're going to get it nice and dirty later." The words came in straight to Irene's ear and were little more than a whisper. She thought that act was nice and humiliating. Her hand squeezed a healthy chunk of Irene's butt as she said them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 am

“Too bad Kelly used you and your Coalition friends to steal the title for herself,” Irene said, pointing out the knot in Jessica's title plans. “Sorry, but you know it's true. If you're gonna strangle me for saying so, I'll just have to toughen up and take it.”

Suddenly, Irene squealed with shock as Jessica yanked Irene closer, throwing her off balance and almost causing her to slip. “Hey, careful, I almost...I...ahh,” like clockwork, Irene settled down and relaxed in Jessica's strong grip as the woman started washing her, moaning as her sore body was caressed. Jessica's hands explored her waistline, coming so close to Irene's womanhood without ever touching it, and they were big enough to cup her sensitive breasts in their entirety. Before long, Irene was squirming a little in the embrace as Jessica teased her, breathing deeply and occasionally whimpering when the woman's strong hands approached her neck. Knowing that she could still tighten that grip at any time she wanted made Irene nervous and kept her docile for the whole thing.

The command that Irene wash her vagina wasn't unreasonable, but Irene knew Jessica would get quite a bit of depraved gratification out of it. She still complied, however, rubbing a hand over one of her own breasts to gather some suds before moving the hand down to stroke her crotch with an open palm. It was sopping wet, and some of the fluid hadn't come from the shower.

“Of all the places on my body, I would've figured you'd want to touch this one yourself,” Irene cooed as she finished the task, turning to face Jessica once again. “Those fingers of yours had me halfway toward an orgasm back in the ring. I d-don't suppose you're gonna finish what you started, anytime soon?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 pm

"Eh. I got closer to it. I didn't get it but I reckon I am going to get it soon. That particular play didn't work out but you don't quit after you have lost your first hand. And I have made more than a few waves recently and have a few more cards up my sleeve..." Jessica didn't deign to wash Irene as much as she wanted to fondle her. This body belonged to her, she truly felt, and she was going to do whatever she could get away with. Jessica allowed the scientist to turn around and looked at her dead in the eye.

"I like watching girls play with themselves. I've have always had that particular..." Jessica ran her hand down Irene's body, between her breasts and stopping just before her sex, "inclination." Jessica was all but done with the foreplay and it sounded like Irene was as well. It was, for lack of better words, business time. Jessica put her hand under Irene's soft chin. "Yeah, I will finish you, then start you up again and finish you harder. Don't you worry. I have all sorts of fun toys for you." Jessica patted the scientist girl's head condescendingly. "Now finish up. I will be waiting for you in my bedroom."

Jessica took a step onto the bathroom mat and wrapped one of her towels around her waist. There was officially no point in getting dressed and she planned to spend the rest of the night naked anyways. After a few seconds of fumbling around in her nightstand she pulled out her impressive long and black strap-on, and flicked on the lights. She pulled the lovely little toy on, hopped on the bed and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:10 am

Every passing moment made Irene a little more nervous. The two of them were building up to an exhilarating or traumatizing confrontation in Jessica's bed, one that Irene would remember for the rest of her life. It was her first time with another woman, and Jessica was an intimidating person for Irene to lose herself to. As Jessica ran a hand down her body, her trembling would tell Jessica just how uneasy she was. When Jessica pushed Irene's chin up to force their eyes to meet, however, Irene had a tired expression on her face. She was exhausted from the match they'd just returned from. No matter how excited or scared she should've been for the myriad plans Jessica had for her, all she really wanted right now was to sleep.

Irene took her time in the shower after Jessica left, scrubbing herself more thoroughly and washing her hair to get the knots out. Wheels in her mind turned as she tried to think of a way to get Jessica to show mercy on her...for the time being, at least. The only way she'd grant Irene any favors was if Irene gave her something even better. What could she say or do to get Jessica to let her have some peaceful rest?

Finally, Irene emerged from the steamy chamber of the shower. If she took any longer to think things through, the violet-haired menace might come looking for her. Stepping through the doorway into Jessica's bedroom, Irene laid eyes on the amazonian beauty who was waiting to ravish her. When Irene saw the huge strap-on she was sporting, the girl shuddered fearfully. Jessica wasn't going to like this...

"Uh, Jessica...I know you're all...geared up over there," Irene said, gulping nervously, "but would it be okay with you if we put this off for awhile? I'm tired and sore from our match, and I want to sleep and get my energy back before you start plowing me." Irene fidgeted nervously, waiting on pins and needles for her captor's likely hostile response.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:31 am

Jessica smiled at the shudder. This girl realized what she was getting in to this evening. Then what cam next made her mad. This bitch thought she was going to waste time by sleeping...what a fucking joke. Jessica had her for the evening, and she was going to use her for the evening. "It's ok sweetie..." her voice dripped with sarcasm as she covered the distance from the bed to Irene, "I know the perfect way to wake you up." Fine. If Irene wasn't going to do things on her own, Jessica would have to force her. Luckily, Jessica had no problem with that.

The Violent Violet grabbed a fistful of Irene's dark hair and physically dragged her to the bed. Her blood was up and she was not fully prepared to accommodate any stupid request that happened to enter Irene's head. No, she was here for one thing and one thing only. To slake her thirst. To sate her lust. And she was too far gone to even listen to any alternatives.

Jessica flung Irene onto the bed. She grabbed her hips and rolled her over, so she was face down and pulled her hips up. Face to the bed, ass in the air. Just how she liked it. Jessica moved behind her captive and began rubbing her toy on Irene's lips. The scientist did not deserve insertion, not yet. Irene owed her now, and she was going to have to work for it. "You think you can just tease it and not give it over to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:21 am

Irene had expected anger, but she hadn't expected a full blown physical confrontation. When Jessica started closing in, Irene tried to retreat into the bathroom until a familiar pain tore through her scalp, stopping her in her tracks. Step by step, Jessica reeled in her prey, with Irene screaming right up until she was thrown onto the bed. Just like in the ring, the Violent Violet showed no mercy here, and Irene was quickly overpowered and manipulated into position by Jessica's might. Then, Irene felt the phallus probing her sex, threatening to push its way in and start defiling her.

“You're wrong, Jessica!” Irene gasped, holding onto the bed sheets with a white knuckle grip as the strap-on continued to caress her sensitive womanhood. “I'm not trying to lead you on or rob you of your fun, but I'm still messed up from our fight. After everything I've been through today, expecting me to take a full on dildo thrashing is asking a lot...even if...it does feel...somewhat pleasing.” Irene's coherent speech gave way to deep, lustful breaths as arousal interrupted her train of thought. Her pleas were all in vain, anyway, because Jessica's mind was made up about what was going to happen, and Irene was far too tired to resist. Jessica owned her right now, and the more she came to realize that, the more her heart raced, and her body trembled in anticipation for what Jessica was about to do to her. Down between her legs, her womanhood glistened with moisture, a beacon to tell Jessica that her body was ready.

“A-alright, Jessica. If you want to take me here and now...I'm all yours,” Irene said quietly, “but I'm telling you, this would've been a lot more fun for both of us if I'd been well rested. After all, you can't start me up and finish me again if my engine is dead.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down