Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 17 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:46 pm

When Jessica spelled out her wrestling philosophy, Irene found herself coming around to the Violet's way of thinking. She considered herself a smart girl, but there was an old saying she was fond of: true knowledge lies in knowing what you don't know. Jessica was a reckless, dangerous person, but that didn't mean she wasn't a good wrestler. She was great, in fact, much better than her willowy protege. Coming to terms with that, Irene nodded and did what she was told as Jessica scooped her up and threw her down once more.

The world spun, and Irene's body slapped the canvas, groaning audibly as she took the impact. Something Jessica had said about losing the momentum in a fight had stuck with her. To gain it back, Irene challenged herself to rise back up as quickly as possible. She rolled onto her stomach and powered back up to her knees before getting back on her feet.

“Heh...you were right, Jessica...I don't feel too bad,” Irene said, although she was trying to hide a rapidly approaching state of exhaustion. At this rate, she would need to slow down and practice something that wasn't so rough on her body. Grappling maneuvers, submissions...maybe a little hentai.

“I envy your strength, Jessica. You can put girls on the mat without any trouble. Setting opponents up for submissions is the hardest part of wrestling for me, but I do know a couple of tosses myself. Mind if I show you one?”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Jessica was smiling. Sure, hitting someone who couldn't fight back was always fun, but it was something more than that. The Violent Violet was never in a position to be dispensing advice to someone else. Irene was quite smart and soaked in every word. Jessica surmised that one of the reasons the student was able to get up so quickly was because Irene had listened to her. It made her feel like a real pro to be respected like that.

She brushed her hair aside in a cocky fashion. "Everyone envies my strength. And sure. Let's see what you can do." Jessica stood loose. Whatever Irene was going to throw at her, Jessica was sure she could take it without complaint. Irene was a complete waif after all, and Jessica had the body of an AFW champion. There was only so much the little student could do.

It appeared Irene had some sort of philosophy, Jessica thought. So the Violent Violet would not have to be teaching Wrestling 101. Jessica could just relax, throw Irene around a bit, maybe enjoy her in the sack a little bit more. It wasn't like Irene was going to twist her up into knots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:25 pm

“You already know that I prefer submissions, but I still need to get women onto the mat, and I don't have the muscle to throw people around with abandon,” Irene said, giving a subtle compliment to Jessica's impressive physical condition. The puny scientist had her way, however. “I need to get clever and use throws that don't drain my limited strength. Like the monkey flip, for example...”

Irene gripped Jessica's wrists. After grinning at her partner and giving her a moment to steel herself for what was coming, Irene hopped in place and planted both her boots in Jessica's taut stomach, before tugging back and allowing herself to fall toward the mat. As her back struck the ground, she extended her legs to push Jessica up and over her, expecting to hear an inevitable thud when Jessica hit the mat on her back. Irene still wasn't done with her, however, and decided to follow up with another stunt. She tightened up the muscles in her core, threw her legs up, and used the momentum to roll backwards, right onto the violet's chest. Jessica would come out of the stupor from her dizzying descent to find Irene already straddling her, smiling down confidently.

“The monkey flip is my favorite throw. The rotating motion of our bodies, and our shared weight, do most of the work for me. Free physics lesson for you.” Irene didn't get off of Jessica, electing to challenge her temperamental companion. If Jessica didn't suffer the indignity of asking for her freedom, then she would have to show Irene her grappling skills.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:10 pm

Jessica didn't brace. She didn't think she would have to. The monkey flip was a pretty solid move and it worked really well for Irene, given how lithe she was. When the scientist girl first applied force to her wrists, the Violent Violet began to expect some spinning bullshit that would daze her for a half second before she was up and moving again. But that wasn't to be. Irene got her, and Irene got her fairly good. Jessica was sent up and over and hit the mat with a loud "Oof!"

But that wasn't the end of it. Like a good wrestler, Irene followed it up immediately with another strike. In her usual state, Jessica wasn't fast enough to deal with the immediate follow-up, but now that Jessica had been laid out on her back, she had no shot at it. The little scientist girl had her in a mount, but wasn't doing much with it. If Jessica were up there, she would be raining down punches on the victim, but that was just who she was. And she supposed, in turn, that this was who Irene was. She was a little bit miffed that she had been rocked so easily, but Jessica reckoned she had a good idea as to how to get out of this predicament.

"The monkey flip is a good one." She said, wiggling her hands free. "And it shows you a fundamental tenet of wrestling. Hell, all of fighting." Her arm shot forward like a python as she made an attempt towards Irene's wrist. "Wrist control is really really important in neutralizing an opponent's threats and getting your own blows in because where the arm goes, the body follows." Jessica twisted to the side and pulled on Irene's arm to get her to double over. From there it was a simple matter of looping her other arm around Irene's neck and trying to get her into a guillotine choke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:10 am

It was no surprise when Jessica decided to escape her predicament through force, but Irene had expected her play to show off brute strength. Instead, Jessica deftly dragged Irene by her wrist, pulling her into a counter hold with surprising speed.

“Gnck!” Irene croaked as Jessica squeezed her slender neck, threatening her breathing and briefly overwhelming her thoughts by making her panic. She writhed on top of Jessica, her hips bucking up and down as she struggled. She was still on top of Jessica, but she definitely wasn't in control of this situation anymore, so now she just wanted to escape.

The rest of Irene's body was free at the moment, so she pushed herself off of Jessica and pivoted around so that she would be sitting at the Violet's side. Once there was a little more space between the two of them, Irene would pull her head up and grab at Jessica's hands with her own, attempting to pry them apart to break Jessica's grip on her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:35 pm

This was a good one. If she got it on most anyone, the contest was over right there. It was a brutal hold, one that deprived the victim of oxygen. And her arms were strong. There was no way even the second strongest wrestler at AFW could get out, let alone escape. A disquiet pervaded Jessica's heart as the world shifted a bit, imperceptibly at first and then painfully obvious. She could have sent a punch Irene's way to disabuse her of the idea of trying to get out of the guillotine choke.

But she didn't Irene shifted and shimmied her way to the side, and was tugging at her powerful muscles. The little scientist girl had some power to her. Jessica had forgotten that while she was fucking her. Maybe it was enough to...no. That was absurd. The Violent Violet would not be outpowered by a woman such as Irene. She was tugging awfully hard though, and Jessica was already a bit sweaty. If Irene managed to break free, she would never forgive herself.

So she let Irene out, on her own terms. She released Irene's head and rolled over to the side a few times before she popped up. "Good." was the only word she said as she got back into a wrestling stance. The Violent Violet had not expected her sparring partner to be so smart. It was a foolish mistake on her part, and she would have to amend that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:15 am

When Jessica opted to free Irene suddenly, a smile crossed her face. To her, the concession was just as good as breaking the hold herself, and against a woman like the Violent Violet, that meant something to her. Gloating a little would have been fun, but the last time she'd taunted Jessica, it had led to the fateful match that saw Jessica humiliating Irene and taking her as a prize of conquest.

Besides, her throat was really sore after the working over it had gotten. Irene rose to her feet and rubbed it a bit, wincing. “Mmm...good yourself. If you'd been able to wrap your legs around my midsection, that hold would've been inescapable, at least to a small opponent like me. In fact, why don't we have another go at wrestling each other into submission? If you get me to tap out, I'll tell you about a couple of hentai holds I know...and then let you practice them on me. Sound okay?”

A grin crossed Irene's lips as she crouched a bit and extended her arms to ready herself for grappling. She couldn't help herself; getting squeezed and contorted by other wrestlers turned her the hell on, which was part of why she loved submission wrestling in the first place. She didn't attack, however, waiting instead for Jessica to reply.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:42 pm

The words hit Jessica's ears. It took her a second or two to go from kill mode to regular human being mode, but she navigated it with aplomb. Her purple eyes were directed towards the little scientist girl as she spoke, and Jessica listened with rapt attention. "You got it." The Violent Violet saw no reason to go on and on as an answer. She didn't have to accept the bet, but the heat of the moment left Jessica feeling awfully sporty. Plus if she got her to tap out, as she almost assuredly would, she would have another go at Irene, in her own hentai holds.

And that was worth it in and of itself. Jessica moved forward slowly, and raised her arms. She wanted to get Irene into a collar-and-elbow tie-up, to really get the measure of the woman up close and personal. The scientist would surely want to twist Jessica to the ground, and the Violent Violet would let her.

For all this time, Jessica felt like she hadn't truly seen what the little scientist girl was capable of. Irene had to have been all smarts, as she sure as hell did not have the strength to power through another woman. So Jessica tried to secure the hold, and then did nothing. There were a thousand different ways either woman could go from here. She wanted to see exactly what Irene could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:52 am

Irene was visibly cheerful at the thought of sparring a little more, but she was already tired from their practice together. Her lack of stamina was the one issue she would need to improve on if she ever hoped to be a real fighter. As such, for Irene, this final submission contest would need to be handled with care. It was an opportunity to get some payback for what Jessica had done to her in the ring, payback that she sorely wanted. Even if she lost, hentai practice with a woman like Jessica sounded like a late afternoon well spent.

Embracing Jessica in a lock-up, Irene would look to surprise her by pulling back instead of pushing forward. She was expecting Jessica to attempt to overpower her, so Irene wanted to use her momentum against her, to pull her right under Irene's armpit and grab her in a reverse headlock. She wanted to follow it by falling backward to slam Jessica's head into the mat with a DDT.

As Irene started her pull, however, Jessica didn't push. It seemed she had waited to let Irene move first, which the plucky scientist had never expected from her. With none of Jessica's momentum to aid her, and Irene's scrawny arms doing all the pulling, there was no way she would get the much bigger woman into position unless Jessica simply allowed her to. If she managed to secure the reverse headlock anyway, she would still go through with her DDT, but the Violet had a golden opportunity to punish her for misreading her opponent.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 pm

In these sort of situations, Jessica usually surged forward. This was a test of strength, and a battle of wills, for proving oneself during the early goings of the match. But Jessica had already proven herself, in the ring, and in the bedroom. It was time to see what Irene was capable of, and she was somewhat perplexed. The little scientist girl did not feel much of a need to press against her with everything she had, which she supposed was a good sign. It meant that Irene knew that she was far weaker than Jessica, which caused a wry smile to spread across Jessica's face.

It was easy to read the surprise in Irene's eyes. For all her smarts, she did not quite know how to handle this. Jessica felt a gentle tug, trying to get her to bend down, but she remained upright. Her back was strong, and she could not be moved so easily. She did not mind being slammed so much, at least not as a practical matter, but if you slammed her you had to earn it. And Irene was doing a very poor job of earning it.

So then Jessica pushed. Just a little bit, not using all of her strength. "We both know you are going to do better than that. Come on." She was putting that strong back of hers into it. One of her strong legs took a step forward, just getting that little bit of leverage. They were nearly in the center of the ring, but they moved away from it, by just that little bit. Her purple eyes glowered at her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum