Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maria + Ryu = Love...probably

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maria + Ryu = Love...probably Empty Maria + Ryu = Love...probably

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:17 am

"Umpff... that Louise...! She was not joking at all...", Ryu would grumble under a hot shower, fruitlessly trying to brush away at least some of the 64 lovely lipstick marks on his face, legs, arms and body.
The recent night at the Gym had been with no doubt the sweetest, but probably also the most embarrassing defeat he had suffered so far, even if it was not an official match.

He always loved being kissed by Louise, which had probably made things easier for Louise.
But now he is facing the consequences: the idea of staying for days and days with his body looking like covered with pink-kissy tattoes is very uneasing!
"nfffhhh.... they will never go away...!", he would sigh, still showering and rubbing his body to not much avail, his slim and well toned body all glistening with water and shower foam.... and hopelessly covered with kisses.

A couple of days have gone since Louise's surprise kissy match-challenge... which has been accidentally the same night of Maria's crushing comeback against poor Ataru. Ryu would still feeling bad for his cousin at the thought of how the towering beauty had stripped him naked for the pics after having him koed with those strong body and lethal bosoms of hers.
Predictibly, that picture of Ataru naked and unconscious in the middle of the ring with Maria in the background showing off her curvy derriere as she walked away had become the cover of today's number of Tension Magazine... which had made things even more embarrassing.

Only a few days ago Ryu seemed to have plenty of time life to spend training himself, focused on the mission to improve his defensive ability against embarrassing female moves... which at the present day is still the biggest flaw in his wrestling style.
And now, his life at Tension is way too much lively all of a sudden, as the two busty amazons have come back at the same moment, both of them putting their eyes on him at the same time.

"Hmm, so Louise wants me all to herself...in her usual overwhelming way; and Maria seems to be after me too, though I still don't know why...", the young handsome would think to himself aloud, still convinced that he is all alone in the showers/spa area of the Gym. The long shower might not help much with the kissy prints... but at least it's nice and relaxing. "Mmnnhh...."
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Maria + Ryu = Love...probably Empty Re: Maria + Ryu = Love...probably

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Maria slowly open the doors of the showers/Spa... without a sound like a ninja... even if actually it was a tall and sexy ninja here... she close the doors and turn the key. Now she is alone with ryu... and no one could help him, the poor boy is not even aware of her. the blond amazon look at him while he take his shower, at his strong body and at all his kissy print... it seems that ryu was really with a girl... but it's not a problem.
After her pleasant match with Ataru, Maria understand that she really want him, and with the humiliation of his cousin in the ring... Ryu will be forced to challenge her now. Maria just want to take back her cute teddy bear. The boy is lost in his mind, So Maria come carefully on his back behind him. Soon the boy will hear Maria laugh , he will feel her hot breath on his neck, and also the tip of her nipple on his boy's back
"Ryu !!! that's a surprise... It's been a while... you change a lot... you look like a panther now...I have no news of your cousins... he is OK ? " "

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:07 pm

With the loud noise of his hot shower, Ryu had no chance to hear Maria approaching him. Eventually, he would close the tub ending the flow of water, still all glistening and nude... his toned body still comically covered with kisses, of course in spite of his efforts to wash them away.

But even so, Ryu can't hear the sexy amazon as she sensually catwalks closer on tiptoes... until he hears a well know sexy laughter behind him, together with a light brushing to his back... a freshly scented breath bathing him from behind and... "RYU!"

"Gasp...!!", the poor boy would startle, turning over and ending back first against the tile wall of the box, facing the towering and beautiful figure of... Maria Infinity!
"M-MARIA...!! You should not sneak behind people like this..!!", he would blush, matter of factly cornered in the shower box.

"Also... yes I guess you might say that I look like a pink panther.. h-hehe...long story", Ryu would dismiss the argument with a blushed face for now, then changing his embarrassed face to a stern one at Maria's final taunting question.
"Oh Ataru ypu say...?!? So kind of you to ask, I think he's going to be fine but NOT on your credit...! It was not very nice to strip him naked like that without a reason, you know, for all those perverted fans to take pictures!".
Ryu would say as if scolding Maria, and trying to assert himself as a man. But the truth is that he is naked, soaked... and cornered by a sultry and powerful blonde that had a crush on him in the recent past. In two words: sexy danger.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Maria continue her sexy but cute little laugh... making her huge boobs wiggle. Soon the boy could notice it, despite the steam... Maria towering him in all her glory and totally naked... the tall amazon don't seems to be embarassed for her, but she look at the boy like if she behold her next meal

"Oooh you think... but I'm very soft with Ataru... and it's not my fault if he is so weak... but as I love you I come... Now I let you the chance to defend your cousin Honor... beat me... take his revenge...

the deal of Maria seems to be quite honest... but if the boy accept Maria continue showing in her hand her phone. "Ok course if I win... I will take some pictures of you... Just like I do to your cousin.... seems to be right for you ?
And Maria let him think, she play with his mind...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Ryu would blush to every possible shade of red when the steam dissipated enough for him to realize that Maria was not just scantly dressed, as he had thought in first place, but she is completely naked. Those huge yet gravity-defying boobs jiggling sensually at her gleeful laughter.

Ryu has been a prisoner of that strong sexy body in the past, and he still can't help but be affected by her alluring and powerful beauty, like if enveloped in the lustful aura surrounding her... but he can't let her do whatever she wants, like if she was the ruler of Tension and more important, the ruler of his life.

"U-Uh... I'll fight you whenever you want and in whichever kind of match you want. J-Just take agreements with the Tension management and let me know where and when", he would say, trying to sound as much professional as he can... and trying to watch at those huge swaying bosoms as less as he can.

"N-No if you don't mind... I'll go to my apartment and rest a bit. Also... you should wear something when you walk around the co'ed shower room", he would then add with a cute embarrassed face, trying to grab a towel to wrap around his hips and groin, and taking a step forward as to invite Maria to move aside.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:24 pm

"hmmmpfff... you become a little cocky ryu... I have to teach you manners soon..."
And maria follow a little the for a little time... Seeing that the boy go away, Maria walk next to him, until they arrive to a little water pool. Maria sway her hips, and push the boy in the water, using her curves to make him unbalanced and finally push him on the pool.
"Are you serious Ryu an agreement with the tension manager... I challenge you Now... to a best two of three... but be happy ryu... like that no one could realize your shameful defeat. "
Maria enter in the water without letting to ryu the time to answer, she face him. The water is perfect, no too cold, or too warm... just perfect... and the blonde amazon walk toward him. Whe has water until her waist, and she plant herself just in front of the boy, her two hands on her hips in a provocative pose.
"ready ryu ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 pm

Ryu is almost surprised when Maria just steps apart and let him pass.
Maybe the crazy and voluptuous amazon that he used to know has finally become a more reasonable person...?

Of course, the answer to Ryu's wonderings is: no, definitely not!
"Eeep...! What are you....". *SPLASHHH*" With a teasingly sexy hip-bump Maria would throw Ryu into the Jacuzzi pool, then following into the pleasantly warm water as the boy re-emerged with a priceless shocked face, coughing and splutting some water.

"Cough cough.... if I am ready..? Well it doesn't seem like you'll give much choice anyway, right?", Ryu would reply assuming his stance, his serious face probably amusing Maria as he reminded of a disappointedly washed little pet.

The shallow pool that will serve as their starting wrestling environment is at least 3 times smaller than the size of a normal ring... another disadvantage for Ryu as he won't have any room to evade or use technical moves: he is obliged to grapple frontally with the amazonian beauty looking down at him from her sexy pose... which he starts doing rising his hands and going either to push on her shoulders, or to engage into a test of strenght if she will catch his hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 am

Slowly Maria come and face the boy... no matter of how fast he could be in a ring, with so much water, he can't run or jump... Soon the boy try to push her but she grab his hands and lock them together. Now trapped in a test of strength, Maria slowly lick her lips... wondering how she could crush him
"Ohhh... you have not the choice boy... but I feel guilty, the truth is that I want to have a little time with you..."
Maria start to put some strength in the test, her boobs jiggling just in front of him... threaten him like hard wrecking balls
"So tell me ryu... you have a girlfriend ??? she let all these mark on you ?"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Ryu is obliged to engage Maria in a test of strength, blushing as the evident height gap has him looking right at her large breasts wobbling like...well very soft but still potentially lethal "wrecking balls".

"Unff... Y-yes I guess you can say that. Louise tricked me into this odd match ending up with covering me with long-lasting lipstick kisses. She seems to be quite assertive...just like you by the way nghfffh...!".

Not having many chances to overpower Maria by mere strength, Ryu would try to turn to the side and hopefully judo-throw her into the pool.
If he fails, such attempt will bring him further into Maria's arms though.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:01 pm

"... just...like... MEEEE ???"
furiously Maria push with all her strength on ryu. Normally this mistake would permit to ryu to use his judo move, but now in the water, unable to use properly his legs... Maria has the upper hands. Furiously Maria crush the smaller boy against the end of the pool. She press her tits just under his chin, not smothering him, but make him feel that he is helpless.
"So could you stop to speak about her now... please ryu... "
Despite her tender smile, it's obvious that Maria is angry. Some times ago, Louise challenge her. The maid want to avenge her lovely ryu, after that Maria "play" with him. After a tough match... this bitch manage to beat Maria. the blond amazon never forget, and never forgive, she will ruin this so called justice maid. But first Maria need to conquer her so cute teddy ryu...
Slowly Maria push him down... in the water.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next