Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maria + Ryu = Love...probably

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Maria + Ryu = Love...probably - Page 3 Empty Re: Maria + Ryu = Love...probably

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Ryu remembers very well Maria's carzy lust for sensual domination, how she used to play with him, squeeze, smother and call him her "teddy bear".

Dangerous and crazy as she can be, Ryu has to admit that he always found her sexy and beautiful; but he also needs to fight back, willing to remain loyal to Louise.
The problem is that Maria is methodically making him weak with her moves, so that she can play with him and he can't do much about it.

Drowned again and then playfully slapped by Maria, poor Ryu is easily ragdolled by the sexy amazon.
"Ughhh...!!! Hey that was not nice...!", the brave boy would retort, trying to react with a spear. But feeling dazed from the drowning and the big slap, the boy's move would not be very fast, or very strong too.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:36 pm

"ooohh... sorry teddy ryu... I'll try to be more sweet now... "
Maria continue to tease the boy... after her slap, the boy seems to be quite dazed, and that's perfect for Maria... the amazon open her arms and let the boy try his attack... her strong and naked body just wait for the boy and when he finally come. I will be in big trouble...
"Oooh... nice spirit ryu... that's impressive... but I think that you make a mistake... hihihi"
trying to perform a spear, the boy soon could realise that... he can't run in the water... so he just fall slowly in the awaiting arms of Maria. With a smile, the big girl, pull his face on her breasts and just play with his mind
"So cute teddy bear... hmmm... how I can crush him now... too many choice... hihihi"

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:45 pm

"U-Ughh... dammit... 0///0". Ryu's face would blush deeply as he realizes his strategical mistake, and how Maria has playfully taken advantage of it, opening her arms to then make him captive in such teasing way, like if cuddling him in a sensually taunting embrace.

To his deep embarrassement, Ryu realizes that he has just fallen into her loving arms like some obedient little boy after a tiring day of games. His handsome face must look priceless, nestled like that on Maria's soft and glistening bosoms, his silly uneased expression emphasized by the pink kissy marks as Maria's arms close around her beloved catch.

He would try to get onto his feet and possibly struggle to get out of her cuddly prison.... But as always, Maria's amazonian and curvy body and sweetly dominating attitude seem to easily put the redhead boy into her motherly-seductive spell, slowing his reactions and granting her all the time to decide what to do next with her cute and nervous "teddy".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:09 pm

locking her legs with the one of the boy's. Maria totally prevent him from moving. She keep him trapped, and slowly rub her wet tits on his face preventing him for breathing. She sensually wash his face, going for the left... then for the right... up... and down... and she continue for long, with a hypnotic pace, using the boy's face as a toy... and then she just push him, letting him fall on the water
"See... more sweet... but it's always the same result... hihihi... let's give you a little advantage... "
Maria look at the boy, towering him, she took some sexy poses and then she turn, letting the boy see her perfect round ass... she make it bounce a little, and tap her buttcheek,
"I promise to finish this round... without using my tits... you seems to be a little nervous when you see them... what you thinks ryu, it will be fair ???
"let's see if you can win,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:56 pm

With his leg trapped between Maria's sexy thighs, Ryu is sensually dominated without a chance to escape, his face rolled in-between her pillowy bosoms as she slowly smothers and hypnotizes her beloved prisoner.

Really, Maria's sensually mesmerizing strategy is even more effective than her power moves, playing with the boy's mind and taming his will.

Unceremoniously released after a very long and teasing smothering session, poor Ryu would shake his head getting back to his feet, taunted by the blonde's seductive poses as she flaunts her wonderful butt at him.

"U-Unff... I don't need any advantage, I won't succumb to you no matter what strategies you want to use!". With these brave words Ryu would advance across the water, willing to grapple Maria from behind for a possible reverse bearhug, but he was probably being lured into her planned sexy trap.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:22 pm

"hehehe... you seems to be sleepy... don't tell me that you can't stay few minutes on my cleveage without become weak... such a shame teddy..."
Maria smile when she hear the cute speech of the brave ryu... but it's useless, in fact Maria could beat him just like she want now... but the boy continue to fight and try to grab her from behind. But the blonde amazon does not let him the time to make any hold, she pull his arms and let him crush on her ass, then she turn and try to pin him between the pool and her ass, crushing his boyhood in a very sexy way...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:48 am

Honestly, Ryu couldn't think of anyone who would not be weakened...if not koed after a few minutes spent in Maria's enveloping cleavage.

Buf that's not the point here: the point is that the blonde amazon has drained his strengths and confused his mind enough to make his attacks totally ineffective now. Easily denying his attempted bearhug, Maria would grab his hands and pin the boy to the edge of the shallow pool with her curvy hips, using her superior strength and size to easily hold him in place.
"unhhffhh....", Ryu would groan with a flushed face, having the air pressed out of him in such sensually taunting way.

Notes only incapacitated to escape, Ryu is also is seduced by the sexy and towering frame of Maria giving her back to him.
Not surprisingly, Ryu's weak struggles to escape would soon produce an embarrassing result to himself: to have his boyhood become hard from the seductive rubbing of her curvy butt.
"G-gasp... Let...me go..", Ryu would protest but, pinned and seduced by Maria at the same time. But a part of his mind was shamefully screaming "hold me like this!" instead, much to Ryu's embarrassment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 pm

"let you ??? Oh no... your body seems to be much more honest than you ryu... "
Maria continue to pin the boy, and let him totally trapped, she rub her ass and pull his hand even more, letting him helpless. Forced to feel her firm butt, the boy can't help but become really hard... so maria start to play with his mind and moan loudly... teasing the boy... while she slowly start to drive him crazy... with slow and perfect move, Maria start to dominate him totally...
"...your little friend... seems to be really happy... I feel him... he is so... hmmm... "
ryu waste his energie, but maria is still really calm, she continue to tease him...trying to make him pop really quick... for this she increase the pressure of her ass on him.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Maria is surely an expert at using her sexy moves to dominate her male opponents both physically and sensually.
And her strategies are even more effective with a cute boy like Ryu who is always allured by her strong and curvy body.

"unghhh...f-feels too good... I can't...", Ryu would moan, entranced by the slow rrotic gyrations of Maria's hips as she keeps him trapped, rocking and rubbing his groin until his already hard boyhood can't resist any longer.

"uhhhh...n-no...if you keep doing that I...I... Uhhhhmmmmm...! <3".
As predicted, poor Ryu would soon succumb to pleasure, popping with an intense, strenght-draining climax before he can complete his sentence.
Forced to cum in such a sensually embarrassing entrapment, the Japanese redhead would soon get weak, obliged to lean himself onto Maria's back and shoulder.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:02 pm

"yeah... if I keep doing that... you... hihihi"

Always teasing, Maria slowly increase the pressure until Ryu is forced to pop... Slowly she feel how he fall on her back. Beaten, the boy is now helpless. Maria slowly let him fall, just enough time... so now her firm ass smother his face

"and now ryu... if I keep doing that... what you will do ???"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next