Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Joe Arlin

Go down

Joe Arlin Empty Joe Arlin

Post by TheRacker Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 pm

Basic Information

Name: Joe Arlin

Sex: Male

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 5'3'' (161 cm)

Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)

Nationality: American

Alignment: Tweener

Entrance music: Sweet Dreams Techno Remixx

Wrestling Information

Strategy:
Defensive

Style:
He's small and fast – he'll always try to use this in his advantage to sneak around his opponents and suprise them with attack.

Preferred Attacks:
Submission and punches/kicks

Preferred Matches:
Anything except hardcore matches.

Endurance: ★★
Strength: ★★
Speed: ★★★★
Defense: ★★
Technique: ★★★

Favored moves:
Any submission hold. Since he's pretty small he never rely on any throws or slams. He can use his speed to easily put himself in favored postion for submission hold.

Finishing moves:
Streching time: When opponent is laying down on the back, Joe would grab one of their leg. Holding it firmly, he would jump all over their body, landing on their head and pulling their leg with him. After the landing, he would follow with regular leglock.

Blind death: Joe would jump from the top on the turnbuckles, landing on opponent shoulder. Holding their head, he would stick each thumb into their eyes, following by swinging his body left and right to make them fall down. When they're down, he would transit his legs from their shoulders to neck scissor to finish them off.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
Joe Arlin GVtPXdf

Wrestling Attire:

Casual Attire:

Personality:
He's very friendly outside the ring and always like to make new friends. When Joe is in ring he'll generaly stay friendly as well. He also likes to act innocent and together with showing friendlieness he like to trick opponent in use opporunity to turn the match to his advantage. He also loves to use dirty tricks during the matches to even the field.

Joe is also pretty shy with new people, but once he'll get comfortable he turn into quite chatty and friendly guy. And although Joe like meeting new people, he will most of the times stay away from them, mainly because of his shyness.

Past/History:
He is one of the 3 siblings in family with one younger and one older sister. He got along with his sisters pretty well – they were playing around, teasing eachother and joking and just enjoying their childhood. And although he was quite smaller and weaker than his sisters, he always loved when they got in fight.

Even as a little kid, Joe always loved watching wrestling. He was obsessed with it – he was keep talking about it and he knew everything about every wrestler. His parents tried to keep him away from idea of becoming a proffesional wrestler, saying that he's too small for being one. His sisters on the other hand were always kinda neutral about this opinion, but they loved teasing and mocking him, saying that how can he become a wrestler, if he can't even beat (or barely manage to) them.

But he didn't get discouraged. He was keep watching wrestling and admiring superstars and his idols. He even start visiting fitness somewhere in primary school in order to become stronger. And since there wasn't any wrestling school nearby, Joe often surfed internet and reading how to perform various moves.

Joe passed primary and high school without many problems. He made some friends, but generaly he wasn't too popular guy between classmates. After the school he got a job and start saving his money.

After a while one sister came to Joe, showed him webpage about AFW league and jokingly said he could apply. Joe of course couldn't pass the opportunity, so he grabed his saving and buy a ticket to apply for AFW league.

Fun Facts:
Schoolmates locked him in locker, when he was in 2nd grade in primary school. It took 4 hours untill one of teacher heard him and get other boys to unlock him.

AFW Information

Record: 1/1/0
Wins:
Humiliation match: Suzanna Mey vs. Joe Arlin
Losses:
Joe Arlin vs. Shido "The fanboy"
Draws:
-/-

Championships/Accomplishments:
-/-

Social status
Friends: