by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:30 am

Oh, fun questions! He starts to answer, only to find his lips taken with a kiss. It's kept brief, and he returns the kiss while he has the chance! He's then settling back into the couch again. It's all warm and cozy, between the cushions, Suzumi, and the blanket still draping them.

"I was seeing a girl back in highschool, in the States," Blaise replies, finally gaining control of his breathing again. "But, uh... she ditched me when she found out what I was gonna do with my life. Seems being a pro wrestler wasn't cool enough for'er." He shifts his shoulders in a mild shrug. "Eh."

The mention of Tension girls gets a grin. "Well, I've only had the one match so far against a girl who just.. punched me. A lot. Over and over. It was kind've a weird match... I thought she was gonna cry at me for a while there, before she, uh... punched me out." His cheeks color a tint at that. "W-what do you mean 'why Tension'? They came to me when they saw me working in America. I was just fired..."

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:42 am

Suzumi smiled at Blaise and gently stroked his arm as he mentioned getting dumped. "It sounds like your ex is a bitch. She didn't realize a great thing when it was right in front of her." Suzumi said.

Blaise seemed surprised when Suzumi mentioned Tension the way she did. She should have expected it. "Tension is cool but a lot of the guys in there are... ya know... womanizers to say the least. You are a knight in shining armor over there!" Suzumi said with a chuckle. "A knight who captured the heart of a crazy princess huh?"

Suzumi held him silently for another moment. Looking up into his eyes. "Any questions for me hun?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 am

Blaise finally withdraws an arm to fold behind his head, solely to prop it up and meet her gaze more easily. A lazy smile draws his features, and he runs a hand down along her spine, then back up again. She's telling him all the right things. He's not a vindictive guy by nature, but hearing his ex get called names for dumping him is plenty endearing.

The comparison to a knight in shining armor earns a guilty laugh. "I dunno! I'm just a guy! I can't say I haven't noticed some of the girls in the roster, but I wouldn't think myself a pervert or nothin'..." And then he gives a lopsided grin. "A mermaid princess, Tsunami."

When the question is redirected, he purses his lips in a deliberate display of consideration. "Mmnn... why wrestling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 am

Suzumi grinned as she looked at Blaise. He was young, a bit naive, but very nice. To Suzumi he seemed like a young, almost dreamy guy that hadn't been soured by any overly nasty women. He just had a dumb ex who left him because of his career choice.

"I just liked being able to be girly, looking nice all while being competitive. Like, I was better at it than I thought and wanted to keep going with it. The super girly girls thought I was a nutty tomboy which was true to some extent. All the tomboy's hated me because I still managed to look girly. Its a strange career but one I love ya know?" Suzumi said. She always did get a kick at trying to be the best.

"Who are your favorite Wrestle Angels not named Suzumi Ishikawa?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 am

"Ohhh, believe me. I understand people not getting it. I understand that very well," remarks the teen cryptically. Before letting the thought linger, he resumes talking with a much more chipper tone to his voice, "But the important thing is that you're doing what you feel most drawn to! That's how you feel complete - whether or not people think it's right, or the best fit, or whatever. Haters gonna hate!"

He had to expect Suzumi's follow-up question. Really, he must've seen it coming. And yet, in truth, he didn't. His head lifts a little more to give her a wide-eyed, skeptical look. "You sure you want me to get into that? I like'em all, and.. sure, some stand out to me a little more, but that's gonna be a big list!"

Without giving her a chance to resend her offer, he dives right in.

"Now, to start off? Just about everyone in that bunch was unreasonably pretty. There were a few that were just way too cute, though. Like Tomomi Wanabe! Plus, she's a dancer! I'm a dancer! How could I not be into that? Cutey Kanai's crazy-cute, too. But that's kind'a in the name already, isn't it? And Hori - err, Teddy Cat. I always thought the name was weird, but she's also really cute. Then she got all married'n stuff, I think? Aya Enomoto's all cute, too, and so is Tsubasa Nomura. She's got that cool finisher, to boot - a jumping neckbreaker drop. And Tanya Carlos!" Beat. "There's just way too many cute girls in that group."

He continues, glancing aside, "Nanashii Kamishio seems like she'd probably be a sweet person, but I mostly get distracted with that hot bellydancer outfit. Yuuka's pretty, and Anny Beach - she's gotta be a fun person! Not to mention those looks."

"I really dug Shiho, uh.. Shiho Kob-.. Koba-.. Kobayakawa? Her name's too darn long, but I liked her costume and style. And speaking of style, Foxy Maho." He grins. "Rawr. The hair was great. She seemed feral or something, I dunno. Whatever it was, it worked. And there was Julia Curtis - she was just hot. No lie. I don't think she looks Mexican, though. She actually looks a little like the girl I had my first match with here in Tension. 'Cept in a cowboy outfit."

"...I have to admit, Ichigaya's really pretty. And the drama she kept stirring up was fun." His head ducks towards his shoulders. "It's terrible, I know!" His eyes shift aside, furtive. "And.. uh.. okay. Succubus Manabe. Can't help it. Kind'a hot."

He blinks and looks down to Suzumi again with a lopsided grin. "Look, you all were just really attractive! You get the idea." His gaze lifts to the ceiling as he continues his near-swooning reminiscing...

"But this is just scratching the surface. Dolphin Hayase's really, really pretty. And she seemed like the sort of person who'd have a sweet personality to go with it. Speaking of personality, Haruka Date - now there's an interesting girl. Cool costume, great moves, but so darn quiet'n reserved. You can't help but watch her to see what's going on with'er."

"Hikaru Sawazaki was hard to ignore, too. I really liked her, because nothing ever seemed to bring her down. Miki Akiyama seemed like she'd be a genuinely good person, too. Oh, and Masked Misty! Totally adorable, and she had that 'never give up' attitude. Besides that, I liked what I saw from Kazuki Aiba. Hard worker, determined... pretty cool. Same with Sophia Richards. Rosanna Chan seemed like a pretty fun person, too."

Blaise takes a moment to clear his throat.

"There were some really special ones, though. Like Yukiko - err, Mighty Yukiko. Classy all-around, stands up to the meaner girls, takes any challenge... lots to respect there. Then there's Toshimi Minami. Talk about submissions! And she's got that determination to carry'er for miles. Riyu Kikuchi's got that high-flying thing going for her, and I love aerial wrestlers! Plus, she's totally cute. Probably got a fun personality, on top of it. Blade Uehara seems like another one of those high-flyers that I can't not watch. She's just a solid wrestler, and she's got a cool look. Panther Risako's a great wrestler, and she's really pretty. Impressive all around. Sophie Sierra had that piledriver finish. Love me some piledrivers. But she seemed kind'a nice, too. Despina Libre, I remember her. High-flyer, competitive, cool. Liked seeing her in the ring. And Yui Naruse seemed like a really fun person. Plus, she's an acrobat! Like me! Only she's probably better at it. Didn't she have a circus background or something?"

As he continues, his excitement grows, "Ooh! One of my favorites, though, is Chizuru Nagahara! She's just awesome. Beauty, wrestling skill, and she seemed like a cool person! And speaking of cool, Thunder Ryuko's got this sweet motif going on - dragons'n stuff. And she's got that skill to back it up. And another favorite of mine is Rei Tomizawa! She seems just way too cool. She's super pretty, and really fun to watch."

His head tilts again, attempting to match his gaze to hers.

"And then there's Suzumi Ishikawa. Beautiful, fun, strong, and surprisingly sweet, and all-around awesome..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:46 am

Suzumi's jaw dropped as Blaise rattled off names like it was his job! She had no idea he followed Wrestle Angels that closely! Suzumi chuckled as he continued and when he ended she smiled warmly. She would surprise him with autographs from Panther Risako, Mikoto and possibly Riyu.... if she could patch things up with her. Thunder Ryuko was also an outside possibility. As long as Blaise never expected anything from Chris Morgan or Hibiki Izayoi everything was all right with Suzumi. She knew there were women prettier than her on that old roster, and women better in the ring. Suzumi did like to think she combined both of those attributes fairly well.

"Well thanks hun. I didn't know you were that big a fan. Most of the time if a fan approaches I try to chat, give them an autograph or something like that." Suzumi said before kissing him again, then lightly tapping her finger on the tip of his nose.

"You however got special treatment because I don't think I have ever met a guy as honest, genuine and kind hearted as you."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:53 am

The full nadir of his fanboy-ism for Wrestle Angels is only just coming to light, it seems, and the realization causes him to color at the cheeks. His head ducks towards his shoulders again. "Aheh..." Before he can add more, he's kissed again. The arm around her waist tightens, and he tilts his head into it affectionately while it lasts.

Her finger taps to his nose, and he crosses those bright blues to look at the offending finger, then back to her face. The corners of his lips inch upwards into a modest smile. "You got all that just from me being all nervous and excited around ya on the beach..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Suzumi giggled as Blaise turned red. "I just had a really good feeling about you when I met you. The energy, that cute way you smile, your sexy body and your being open said a lot."

Suzumi kept hold of Blaise. She loved how he felt pressed up against her. She closed her eyes and laid with him silently for a few moments. She finally spoke up again, very quietly with her eyes still closed. "I am just hoping that maybe this is the start of something good."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Blaise gives a sheepish laugh and moves both arms around her waist again, unable to resist squeezing the celebrity. She's just being so sweet! Almost suspiciously sweet! But is he suspicious? Heck no. This is like a dream come true for him. She seemed to be really into him, and for reasons he essentially had no control over!

When she settles over him again, he resumes running a hand through her hair, playing with the blue locks. And when she pipes up again, he attempts to roll over with her to lie atop her. "You really mean that, don't you?," he questions, head tilted aside in a vaguely feline manner. "You keep saying things like that... are you sure? You're not worried you're gonna be let down...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:40 am

Suzumi smiled and laughed as Blaise rolled her and was again on top of her. "I've been let down before Blaise. You can't be afraid of failure whether you are in the ring out out of the ring." She said before kissing him on the cheek, maneuvering herself underneath him. Indeed, Suzumi had nothing to complain about in regards to this young man she found herself with.

With a devilish smile she swayed her hips side to side underneath him. "So are you ready for round two?" She asked, still grinning ear to ear.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next