by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:11 pm

The bottle is taken and Blaise moves in close to her back. He first draws a hand along her lengthy blue tresses, setting it over her shoulder. He'd hate to make her hair all goupy; it's awfully pretty, after all. But once her hair is free and clear, he pops the bottle top and spurts a bit into his palm. The bottle is set aside, and he shares the lotion between his palms.

"I think I'm the lucky one," he posits. "Find one of the Wrestle Angels, who happens to be even more beautiful in person than she is on screen somehow, and she turns out to be really nice." His hands first set to the backs of her shoulders, palms rotating in slow circles. He doesn't mention how cool it is to be applying sunscreen to said beautiful Wrestle Angel. That should go without saying.

"Okay, let's see..." The hands travel inwards, fingers carefully slipping under the straps of her bikini. "...I, uh... didn't win my first match out here, no. But that's okay!," he adds quickly. "Every loss, a lesson learned. You make the best steel by hammering out the impurities, right? Anyway... I'm nineteen. Came here from Miami, Florida - that's in the U.S., if you didn't know. Lots of swamp and beach in that state."

Blaise's palms come together between her shoulders, his fingers running smoothly along the base of her neck. "Iiii'm single, yep," drawls the teen.

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Suzumi nodded as Blaise spoke. He seemed humble enough, and she liked that he didn't try to act like a bigshot.

"Thats cool, you will beat them next time!" She said encouragingly. She honestly did hope he had his hand raised in victory after his next mat. She turned at him and smiled. "Single huh? I am surprised none of the Tension women have tried to lay claim to you. Finding a humble guy who understands the madness of this business is a luxury a woman involved in wrestling shouldn't pass up."

Suzumi flashed him a flirty smile as she gave his chest and abs an obvious looking over.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm

"Darn right," muses Blaise back to her. He'll get'em next time! Hopefully! His track record isn't a good one, even before Japan. In fact, some might call it abysmal. Still, it doesn't dampen his spirit at all. Even when his assigned trainer chews him out for putting everything at risk in a single match!

When she turns enough to look back at him, his hands slide down to rest closer to the base of her spine. "Ahh, I dunno," he submits with a small smile. "I think the most of'em are too focused on looking at people like me as competition instead of anything else. I admit, having only female opponents is something I'm gonna have to get used to. Before Japan, I didn't wrestle a single chick."

His gaze dips to her back, and he begins pressing his palms into her skin. As he strokes along the span of her back, he steals a look back to her face, catching that she's looking him over. His smile spreads and he pauses, the rub, rolling his shoulders back to deliberately pull his body a little more taut. He's showing off his flat, firmed pectorals, sleekly-trim abdominals tense. "What?," he asks ever-so-innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:48 am

Suzumi's eyes met Blaises, and she grinned slyly. "Maybe I really like what I am looking at. How about you?"

She turned to face him and gently ran her hand down his chest. She winked at him, pulling his hands to her own abs. "More importantly do you oike what you feel?" She asked with a playful wink. His awkwardness, youthful enthusiasm, politeness and hot body all appealed to her. He wasn't a typical meathead, and she liked that.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm

Oh. Suzumi-chan's really blunt. Blaise's cheeks tint over in blush again, lips drawn into a bright smile. But damned if he knows what to say. He wants to try to be cool and make some kind of lasting impression, but his brain is all but bouncing around in his skull right now. He just can't wrangle it down long enough to manage coherency! So when she turns to face him and pose her question, she gets only some stammered "Uh"s. The touch along his chest is electrifying, doing nothing to help settle his brain.

When she takes his hands and presses them to her abs, he draws in a sharper breath. He's no doubt going to palm girls' stomachs the longer he's wrestling them, but this is different. His eyes dip to her abs, then back to her face. Suzumi's flirting in about the most direct way she possibly can.

His thoughts are finally pinned down. "Yeah," he says, voice dropping to almost a whisper. "Definitely." He nudges his hands a little more firmly into her stomach. "Got the abs of a professional athlete," he mentions while lowering his eyes to her midsection again. "Perfectly toned, firm, hot..." He glances back up to her eyes with a coy smile. "...Makes it kind of a shame that I'll never get to wrestle you, myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:01 pm

Suzumi leaned in close to Blaise and whispered in his ear. "Hun, just because we won't wrestle in Tension doesn't mean we can't wrestle in other venues. There are training spars as well as other things." Suzumi winked as she concluded her thought.

As nice as Blaise seemed, and as honest as he seemed Suzumi still needed to be surs that he wasn't one of those Tension guys who gave it a bad name. "You seem like a sweetheart, and a handsome one to boot. Why no girlfriend?" Suzumi was more interested in how he answered than what the reason was. It had been a while since she had a boyfriend, and the breakup left a bitter taste in her mouth.

Still, if Blaise kept proving to be nice... the rest of tbe day could be interesting....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Suzumi leans in, and Blaise instinctively holds his breath. He isn't even sure what he's anticipating, but this is moving so quickly and unexpectedly, he dares not guess. Heck, his hands are still on the girl's stomach. "That's right.. could do that..," he mentions. He could wrestle a Wrestle Angel; his heart flutters wildly in his chest.

The question she asks knocks him out of his daze. "Hah. Go straight for the hard questions, huh?," he asks with a weakened smile. He has no idea how to even begin to answer it. He's had some encounters that could've lead to that, but he's not had a girlfriend since he was seventeen! He's a sociable guy, so what could explain that?

The teen twists his lips in thought, his hands finally dropping from Suzumi's body. "Mnh, last time I had a girlfriend, I was still in highschool. That ended when I told'er I was gonna be a professional wrestler," he notes. "Then after that, I guess.. err.." He moves his hands to his lap and rolls his bare shoulders in a loose shrug, hedging around before continuing, "..girls.. prefer guys with a better win-to-loss record?" Normally he doesn't care about something like that. Wrestling is wrestling, and he'll keep pushing! But looking at it in the light of possibly costing him romance can really knock the wind out of those sails.

Very quickly, Blaise rushes out, "But I've not been in Japan long! Only long enough to get punched out by a blonde, get fussed at by my trainer, and meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Suzumi took a hold of Blaise's hand and gently looked into his eyes. "I know that I would prefer a guy 0-100 to a self centered ego maniac who won more than he lost."

Suzumi saw an honesty in him and had Blaise pegged as one of the good guys. "My last boyfriend dumped me a few months ago when I got back into wrestling so I know how you feel in a way." Suzumi said as she held one of his hands. "I would also say your girlfriend dropped the ball, bigtime."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Blaise finds his hand folded into the feminine digits of Suzumi, stealing his gaze momentarily before returning to her big browns. Her words earn a softer smile, and he scoots in a little closer to her until his knees touch with hers. It isn't exactly scandalous, but it's still an additional point of contact; significant in its own way.

"That's really sweet of you to say." It means a lot to hear that from someone; especially someone famous, who could easily have their pick of the litter. He's touched, and it shows in his warm eyes. "And that ex of yours? Crazy. Completely crazy." His smiles grows a touch playful as he adds, "Sounds like the dude was scared of a girl who might be tougher than him."

His hand adjusts in hers, attempting to lace his fingers between hers. He then goes for her other hand to do the same. If successful, he'll lift their arms and apply a gentle amount of force, as if locked up with her in a test of strength.

"I always wondered how I'd do against a Wrestle Angel," he muses. "Ever wrestle a guy?" She'd mentioned she didn't do anything with Tension, and since both Wrestle Angels and Friction were female-only (to his knowledge!), he's curious!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:10 am

Suzumi smiled warmly at Blaise, flattered at the compliment. She had never wrestled a guy before, and never put much thought into it. Did Blaise want to only wrestle her or...

"I never wrestled a guy in a wrestling ring before..." Suzumi began to say before raising an eyebrow and continuing "But I have in other places if ya know what I mean."

Suzumi shifted her position, sitting down next to Blaise and leaning on him. She playfully elbowed Blaise and chuckled as she then put an arm around his shoulder. "If you wanted to train or spar I am ok with that. However, if we do that I think a little bet would totally make for a more interesting outcome. Whaddya say?" Suzumi asked with a giant toothy grin as she eagerly looked at Blaise.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next