by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

As Suzumi begins to explain, Blaise tilts his head slightly to the side. Candid, indeed. It's odd that they'd have this conversation in this particular situation, and he could just hear every other male in existence demanding to know why he hasn't yet spirited her away to the aforementioned private locker. But this is important to know! Especially given the weight of her words.

Fun, but feared serious commitment? Does that mean she's looking for serious commitment from him? He was getting that she moved fast, but wow. Talk about intimidating.

Before he can even answer, she's drawn him into another kiss. He reciprocates, but it's weighted with the gravity of some implications. He's still trying to process everything. She'd said there was a genuine quality about him, though - he can focus on that.

Her hands slip free of his hold again, and Blaise lifts his head to break the kiss again. "H'okay," he trills. The teen takes a breath, attempting to settle his nerves. "Genuine... right..." He blinks a few times, mind racing. "I definitely don't wanna mislead you... I like you... you're way cooler than I expected... I'm just trying to keep up right now. Definitely wanna see ya again after today..."

He's not scared of commitment. But he's just getting to know the real Suzumi! He likes what he's seen (felt, kissed, so on~), and he wants to see more, but he's known her for maybe an hour. Way too fast to make a firm decision! Right? Is that even what she was hinting at?

Man, he hopes that doesn't upset her. It'd suck so bad to wreck things right out the gate.

Back to top Go down

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

"Everything is one long journey, but when you get off to a good start why not continue down the path step by step?" Suzumi asked with a smile. "I don't expect a y committment from you here and jow, I just find myself really attracted to someone and for the right reasons for a change." Suzumi said, hoping to ease the young mans nerves.

Suzuminlooked him in the eye and held him tight. "Just be yourself and be comfotable. If you want to slow it down we can. I want you to be comfortable around me Blaise, thats all." Suzumi said. She never took into account that Blaise might be inexperienced and intimidated by her. She wanted him to be at ease and happy when he was with her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:21 pm

As she gives her assurance that she isn't hoping he'll make some sweeping proclamation here and now, the teen exhales a breezy sigh of relief. That makes things a lot easier. It's not like he isn't open to the idea, either.

Relax? He can relax. Well, this isn't exactly a good demonstration of that, given the tension still built through his body. But that tension's from something other than worry or concern. Still entirely Suzumi's fault, though!

"Well...," Blaise begins to transition the topic, that easy smile finding his face again, "...I can't promise you I can be comfortable... but that's a good thing." To demonstrate his meaning, he shifts deliberately against her, grinding his hips to hers. The sensation causes a little hitch in his breath, followed with a suggestive wink. "Sure a locker room's the best place~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 pm

Suzumi rolled over on top of Blaise and pinned his shoulders to the mat. "Hun these locker rooms are fully furnished." She said with a wink. She felt his tense body and she felt just as aroused herself. She got to her feet and scooped Blaise up, as if she wasabout to bodyslam him. Instead she walked still holding Blaise into an empty locker room.

Inside was a coffee table, small refridgerator, a corner couch, a TV, along with a computer desk. Suzumi spanked Blaise before "slamming" him down onto the large couch. "This is my private locker room, I rent it out and train here alot." She said with a smilebefore jumping back on top of him, pinning him down more aggressively and kissing him.

Afted a moment Suzumi came up for breath and looked at Blaise. "Ya know I took it easy on ya in the spar right? In here you are all mine." She whispered as she gently ran her hands down his chest towards his waist, mounting Blaise. "Are you ready to have your world turned upside down?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Blaise doesn't resist the reversed pin, more intrigued to see what she'll do. And what she opts to do is plenty surprising. Blaise finds himself gathered up into her arms, one arm over her shoulder, the other hooking at her waist for as best support as he can find for himself. He expects their match to resume with a bodyslam, but...

...wait. She's absconding with him!

Once they've entered the next room, his head tilts this way and that to try and take in the interior as much as he can from his position pressed across her chest. Once again, he's given a swat, eliciting another startled little noise, and finds himself slammed down onto the couch. He lands with a bounce before coming to settle, sprawled haphazardly with one leg hanging over the edge.

"Oh. Huh." He blinks up at her, and has no time to do anything more before Suzumi pounces him, pressing him down again. "Nnf!" And that's all the sound he gets to make before his lips are taken by hers in a kiss.

Suzumi, as it turns out, is a wildcat. Blaise is so okay with this.

His brain is starting to catch up when Suzumi breaks the kiss to make her claim. He has no idea how to respond, but he's itching to know what she means. His hands move to her ribs as she plays her fingers along his toned chest and abdominals. The look on his face should say it all for him; he's more than welcoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:22 am

Suzumi puls a blanket of the top of the couch covering the two. She then removes her bikini top and bottom. "Rock me baby." She whispers to Blaise as she gently helps him remove his clothing.

The two embraced with Suzumi on top taking the lead. She knew Blaise was likely.... inexperienced. She was in control but gentle. It felt to her like love, not just sex. After the first go-round they switched and did it again. Suzumi didn't just see him as a one-time thing. She felt genuine feelings for Blaise. He was young, as was she. A day of simple relaxation turned into so much more. She needed to tell Mikoto about Blaise.

After round two, she held him closely and kissed him. "You were wonderful sweetie." She said, gently resting her head against his chest.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:46 pm

Blaise is an energetic, passionate, and affectionate lover, as it turns out. But inexperienced? Indeed. Suzumi gets to claim his card, as it were, and Blaise couldn't be happier about that. It's Suzumi Ishikawa, after all - a Wrestle Angel he's had his fantasies about prior to actually meeting her, and has been thrilled to find out is a cool person. And she wanted him - really wanted him.

When the dust settles, Blaise is left lying on his back, panting raggedly beneath the blue-haired grappler. His skin is coated in a sheen of sweat, eyes open to halves to stare up at the ceiling lights above. His arms rest around Suzumi's waist, holding her securely to himself, unwilling to turn her loose just yet.

"Did I.. mention.. this isn't.. how I expected.. today.. to go?" Given the circumstances of why he was even out at the beach, it's downright crazy what's come of it.

He scooches a little more into the couch with a wiggle of his shoulders, his arms tightening further around her. It's an uphill battle, trying to recollect himself. Paradoxically, he feels very, very relaxed and simultaneously restless. But he doesn't want to move from under her. Who knew being pinned could be so nice?

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:11 pm

Suzumi gave Blaise a squeeze. "Same for me, I was out to relax. I never expected a nice, hot young man to literally come running up to me. However, I am very satisfied woth how everything ended up."

That was the truth. Blaise was an eager guy in bed, and a nice one all around. Suzumi felt very lucky to have met him. She found a real attachment and hoped he felt the same. "Blaise, I would really like to spend more time with you and actually get to know you better. Like.... you totally seem too good to be true!"

Suzumi blushed as she realized how corny she sounded, giggling as she continued to enjoy holding Blaise. She also smiled when she thought of Mikoto's reaction to this story....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Blaise breathes a murrish sigh when she squeezes him. He squirms a little more, attempting to settle beneath her just right - where he can feel the most of her toned body against his. He's done more than his fair share of exploring her, but he feels like he can't be content with it. She may have created a problem, here!

"Mmn. My trainer.. would be so upset.. if he knew...," he muses. "See... I was kicked out... to get perspective... after my last match..." The teen frees a hand to begin running through her long blue hair. "...wound up.. finding an awesome girl... hah..."

He lifts his head to bump his nose against her scalp - a small, but affectionate gesture, heedless of her built-up sweat. "Whatever you wanna know... just ask...," he invites.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 am

Suzumi let out a satisfied "Mmmmm" as Blaise continued to shower her with affection. His touch was compassionate and gentle. She found that she enjoyed this just as much, if not more, than their encounter that had just ended moments before.

"Well, how the hell is a guy like you single? You work with very beautiful women in Tension even if they are insane." Suzumi noted. "You are too good a catch to be passed up by any woman with half a brain. Secondly, why wrestle in Tension? You seem too sweet to be caught up with a lot of that riff-raff. Too many of the people there wrestle for the wrong reasons I think..."

Suzumi kissed Blaise before he could answer, then slid her lips down to the nape of his neck before cuddling with him again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next