by Mystery Dragon Today at 7:40 pm

» Broken Harmony
by KillerV Today at 7:36 pm

» Looking for a matchup.
by Link-mon Today at 7:35 pm

» A Pirate's Plunder
by Ragdoll_Jobbers Today at 7:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 22 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, Cirno, Harrier, Haru45g, Kelsea, kerflubble, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, M.J.Caboose14, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThatOneGuy, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 2

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mandated Downtime... With Swimsuits! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Blaise hops his hip onto the edge of the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. From there, he leans back into 'his' corner and cants his head at her, smiling ear to ear. He's not been this nervous since his very first official match! He's going to tangle with Suzumi Ishikawa!

He inhales slowly, and exhales it in a smooth, breezy whoosh to calm himself again. It's cool. It's just Suzumi, in a bikini, in a ring with him. ...He has to take another breath.

"You don't have to worry about me, Suzumi!," he calls to her. "I wouldn't wanna wreck this for anything!" Or her looks, for that matter. He might go kind of gentle on her, at least to start. He steps forward and lifts his hands, inviting her to lock up with him and kick things off.

"Ding."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:17 am

Suzumi moved forward and tried to lock up in a grapple with Blaise! She wasn't a powerhouse, but Suzumi was by no means weak. She would push as hard as she could against him, seeing if he would budge... "Show me what ya got Blaise! I won't go easy on you!"

She also had the aded bonus of her breasts presing up against him.... a distraction that could work in her favor!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 am

Blaise locks up with the girl, his hands grabbing her at the shoulder and collar, arms lacing with hers. He's surprised by the amount of effort she's putting forth from the outset, and it causes him to stumble back a few steps. He manages to plant his bare feet on the mat and deepen his stance to regain his center of balance, putting an end to that. He's not quite abandoning his initial impulse to go a little easy on her, but he's definitely going to up his game to at least match her!

Blaise manages to halt her in place, his body tensing against hers. He begins slowly adding pressure to the grapple, the smoothly-streamlined muscle along his biceps pumping, his chest tightening, and the teen leans closer into her. His face hovers only inches from hers, his breath washing against her lips, his blue eyes affixed to her browns. Feeling her breasts pushing into his firm chest is absolutely a distraction, though, causing his cheeks to tint in color faintly.

But he can't afford to look weak to her. He wants her to like him, and that means he has to impress her. So the pressure doubles up, Blaise attempting to walk her back against the ropes to lean in against her. Not that he can't do a little flirting in the meantime...

"You've got... really pretty... eyes... they kind'a look yellow... in this light..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:02 am

Suzumi is slowly pushed back against the ropes, and chuckles as Blaise talks about her eyes. "You have a nice firm body Blaise...." she begins to say. Suzumi pushes him away from the ropes just enough to grab onto one of his arms with both of hers!

"Too bad its about to bounce off the mat!" She said as she attempts to give the young man an armdrag, tossing him to the mat. If successful she quickly follows up by putting him in a headlock as he lays on his stomach. Now... if he couldn'tget out of this it was time for her to flirt...

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:11 am

Suzumi is pressed back into the ropes, and Blaise leans into her. His chest pushes into her breasts, his abs against her stomach, hips to her hips in order to keep her body anchored in that position. From there, he simply pushes his chest into her harder to arch her upper-body over the top rope.

...But Suzumi has other ideas. Not that the hold would do more than put a little strain on her back, but the body contact was nice. Still, she flirts and he blinks at her innocently. She's then reversing the situation by slinging him down to the mat, banking off the ring to end facedown. She then catches him in a headlock, his hands immediately going for her forearm. "Hrk!" His knees scoot around at the mat, but he doesn't gain traction quite yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Suzumi, now that she has some breathing room and control decides that its her turn to flirt a bit. A nice hardy slap to Blaise's butt should do nicely.

"You're pretty strong Blaise!" Suzumi said, giving him a sincere compliment along with the playfull pat to his backside. Suzumi would keep the headlock locked in as she worked Blaise up to his feet. She'd never had a match of any kind with a guy before... and this was more fun than she thought it would be. Her attraction to Blaise was likely a big reason as far as she was concerned.

As the two got up, Suzumi let go of his head only to grab one arm and whip him towards the ropes!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Blaise squeaks, albeit in a choked way, when she smacks his backside. At least he's wearing swimtrunks for this 'match', and not his conforming wrestling trunks, though! ...Then again, Suzumi may have actually preferred that.

It didn't matter right now. The teen is hauled up to his feet, and he takes a deep breath when the hold is released from his head. "Th-Aack!" Suzumi moves fast even in the ring! Blaise is yanked by the arm and sent running to the opposite ropes! Though he's moving with a slight stumble, he manages to maintain his balance well enough to pivot on his heel, back pressing into the ropes. He's slingshot towards her, and with every heavy footfall, decides more firmly that he's going to try to prove himself.

In a snap decision, he suddenly hunkers low and launches himself at her, leading shoulder-first at those abs he'd been feeling over just minutes before in a spear attempt!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Suzumi was surprised as Blaise suddenly picked up speed catapulting back at her with much more balance and purpose! Before she could react he speared her down to the mat hard!

"Oomph!"

Suzumi felt that one all right, and part of her was actually glad he was taking the spar seriously. If they were going to train might as well train hard, right? Even though her abdomen was in pain, Suzumi tried to wrap her legs around Blaise's own abdomen and grab his head in a headlock as he was on top of her after the spear... If she could get a hold of him in time she could lock him in a nice little hold that he might not mind so much, aside from the squeezing on his abdomen and neck...

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 pm

Blaise immediately wants to apologize for potentially going too far, but Suzumi rolls with it! Talk about a seasoned wrestler! Her legs hook his waist and she captures his head under her arm, leaving his body hunched over hers.

Blaise's abs press firmly between her legs, his shoulder against her breasts. Normally, he would've gone for a pin after a spear like that! But now, he's stuck propping himself with his right forearm against the mat. His left hand sets to her ribs before sliding further around her waist.

"Nng... you.. take a hit.. good..," he murmurs, strained in the double squeeze. In any other context, this compliment might be alarming.

Blaise shifts his forearm against the mat, his knees scooting to try to slide the Suzumi-bundle across the mat towards the ropes. His free arm gropes outwards blindly, hoping to grasp the ring's edge or a rope. Honor system, right? She'd break the hold if he reached the edge! But this has the added side-effect of brushing his body along hers as he struggles with her, a fact not at all lost on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:45 am

Suzumi let go of the hold immediately as Blaise got to the ropes. Shr got up and backed away, letting Blaise to get to his feet. She wondered if he was getting as much out of this as she was.... and she wasn't just talking about the in-ring workout.

"Are you all right? I know I am just a lady, but I can't have you getting too roughed up. I might have other plans for us later..." She said with a wink before beckoning him to come at her with her hand. She leaned back, rocking her hips and bending over a bit, making for quite the suggestive look.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top