Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) Empty Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Some time ago, Jay ran into a ninja girl. She had choked him into a sleep, and after he had woken up in the somber attitude of losing a fight, she had given him her address. It was a loft above a strip club. Which had prompted so many questions that should not have been asked. And it was a good thing that he didn't ask those questions. With so little events taking place, the thought of this girl had popped up in Jay's mind. or what reason was unknown....

Ninjette.

He had been waiting patiently in line for 2 hours to talk to the bouncer. The 6' 10" man had already thrown out several people from both the club and the line, making most shirk in fear. Now, it was Jay's turn to face him. The 5' 7" boy with cat ears and tail looked up at the bouncer, handing him the same card Ninjette gave him. "I am here to see her." A crumpled card was thrown in his face. The bouncer reached out to grab Jay. The lion simply thrusts his own two arms forward and knocked the bouncer on his ass, with 10 small,bleeding pinpricks to boot. It was only after that someone picked up the card and told him that she moved to the Tension Heights of the AFW. They gave him the new address

Jay walked back to the AFW, feeling no remorse for the bouncer. He was not in the mood. Going inside the building and going up to the door labeled 616, Jay knocked on the door.

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Kozue was in the middle of a life or death struggle, All her experience and training, all her matches - none of it had prepared her for combat against this, the most dangerous of all opponents. Relentless. Disgusting. Overflowing. It defied her every counter, made a mockery of every effort she threw at it. There was no reasoning with this thing, no compromise to be made. It was soulless, completely with remorse for all the vile filth it spilled forth.

The horror of a stopped-up toilet.

Kozue couldn't even figure what she did to stop it up for the life of her. She just pissed. That was it. No big deal, not the sort of thing you would expect to be a problem for a device that processes water all day long, but sure enough, Tension Heights had found a way to fuck that up. Kozue was currently in the process of unfucking it up, yanking the plunger around and trying to pull out whatever the hell was causing the problem. She stood in the midst of the muck in her galoshes, wearing some denim overall with a white-T underneath, not wanting to risk what few good clothes she had in here. "Come on you stupid, fucking, ridiculous, piece of porcelain shit..."

She heard the doorbell ring and called a time out, setting the plunger aside as she walked to the door and took a quick peek out.

...oh. Her eyes widened as she remembered him. Jay. Her first opponent. Kind of weird guy, but he seemed to mean well enough. She opened the door but kept the locked on for the moment. Japan was a crazy place, no need to take chances. "Hey, Catboy! What're you doing in my neck of the woods?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Jay waves his hand when the door only opens partway. "Um, hi....Ninjette,is it?" Of course he knew her name, Jay was just screwing around with small talk. When the door opened more, jay got a good look at her attire. Not very'ninja-like' at all. "Well, um....I was sort of bored, and had nothing to do. And you popped into my mind momentarily. And I thought, 'lets visit the girl that knocked me out cold'."

He notices that the goulashes she was wearing on her feet were wet, and he started to slowly put things together in his mind. "Um...Do you need help with something, by any chance?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Gah, again with the Ninjette. She was fine with that in the ring, but she never got why so many people insisted on using the name ever. She had a first name, damn it.

...though, come to think of it, she didn't tell Jay what that first name was, so how could he know it? Right. "Kozue, man. Just call me Kozue when the cameras aren't running. And I guess I'm flattered that your ennui reminded you about me. At least, I'm pretty sure you want to be flattering with that, so I'll take it that way."

She opened the door all the way and let him get a good look at the ever-growing mess. "And yeah, a little help would greatly appreciated. Slash needed. Slash required." She motioned a bucket off to the side. "Know how to ride one of those things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:10 pm

"Kozue....Got it." Jay nods slightly to show her that he really did. It was an odd thing...Jay actually thought that her name was Ninjette. But in retrospect, that was a bit absurd. He wasn't trying to flatter her at all really, but apparently he did. (Though slightly.) The now fully-opened door reveals a large mess....

Jay couldn't help but chuckle. Which would soon turn into a laugh. "Come on...What did you do here to your new apartment, Kozue?" She then motions to the bucket. "Um...What exactly do you want me to do?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:20 pm

"There's a mop in the hall closet, just take it out and mop like crazy. Gloves are under the sink."

She picked the plunger back up and slid her way into the bathroom, restarting her war with indoor plumbing. "And for your information, I did nothing to my apartment. Aside from flushing my toilet, and since I've done that about, oh say, a billion times without any problem, I think you can forgive me for assuming it would work this time."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Jay did what she said, and came back a few moments later with gloves,a mop and a bottle of cleaning agent. He began moping shortly after. It reminded him of menial work he did in his earlier days....He listens to her shoot back at him that she had used it plenty of times before without problems. His cat ears perk up slightly. "Did the handle get unhooked from the mechanism in the top?"

It was an idea, and maybe the solution. As he continues to mop, memories of the past flowed through him like the water through the ringer....His face growing more 'spaced-out'...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 pm

"I...maybe?" She started to work the top off. Jay didn't strike her as plumber material, but it was a solid suggestion at least. It sure as hell wasn't like she had any better ideas, and if that was the case, he'd save her a metric shit ton of money on a plumber.

"So, you just came to have the pleasure of my company? That's it?" She picked the top off and sit to the side, carefully kneeling with it. Delicate thing. "Funny, never saw myself as that interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 pm

The lion shrugged. He was almost done moping up the floor. "I guess. N-Not that I'm lonely or anything like that, just bored. That's all." Jay told Kozue. "And of course you're interesting. To me, anyone is interesting. The past five or six years have taught me to accept everyone." He put the mop against the wall next to the bathroom door and watched her. "Need help?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:10 pm

"Really? Really?" She whispered a few courses as she looked in - it was the stupid handle! How the hell did that even happen? It wasn't like she sat down on hard enough to shake the thing. She barely weighed more than a buck and 20 on her fattest day.

"I don't know about 'anyone', but I guess that's a good guideline." She started to reattach it. Pretty simple thing, really. "What've you been doing the past few years? Besides wrestling and being a catperson."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next