Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Night Out (for Acuya)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Night Out (for Acuya) Empty A Night Out (for Acuya)

Post by LilyStar Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Camilia sighed, the busy crowd for a Saturday night came rolling past, the sounds of the city were overwhelming her senses. No matter how many times she came out here, the city was always bustling with people, advertisements, you named it, it was here. The Latina opted not to go all out tonight, it wasn’t a date so she wouldn’t think of it as one. She had the mindset of ‘drinking with with a coworker’ kind of vibe when she got dressed today. Still the match didn’t go her way and waking up the next morning wasntall sunshine and rainbows either.

The Latina wore her favorite football jersey from her home country's team, Number 19: Oribe Peralta and a set of cut up jeans that fit her form rather well. She scratches her cheek in though while awaiting for the pedestrian walk sign to change. She wondered if the man would stay and chat, she wondered if he still held a grudge, these thoughts were overflowing and never ending with ‘what if’s’.

It seemed that the signal would take only a few more seconds, the countdown slowly making its way to zero. Camilia wondered if he’d even show up, it was quite the hassle to even get that letter into his locker, not to mention the several attempts it took to write the damn thing. She shifted her weight on that thought, if he didn’t then she supposed that she led just have to drink by herself. That wasn’t the worse thing to happen but it was nice to have someone else to talk to or dance with...on second thought scratch the dance part.

The sudden beeps and light bumps of the crowd shook her back to reality and away from her mind, she’d shuffle with the crowd down this next block, the bar she had yold him to meet her wasn’t too far from her apartment and she much preferred it that way. Wouldn’t be too far of a walk if she was drunk, besides it wasn’t like she got too heavily drunk that she couldn’t navigate her way home.

The bar was this sort of hole in the wall that everyone knew. The neon sign read “桜龍” her Japanese was minimal at best but she could vaguely remeber the characters, her guess was Sakura Ryuu but she didn’t put too much effort into trying to decipher it, it wasn’t like the name had any impact on the night. Pushing through the door, the place was already booming with music and the happy-go lucky crowd of party goers and the like. Her gaze surveyed the place for a seat, anywhere was fine she didn’t really care, the bar seemed empty, so they leisure slipped past the crowd and hopped up onto the bar stool.

She couldn’t understand what the bartender was asking, so she simply shook her head a universal sign for no, Camilia guesses they understood, seeing as how they just shrugged and heading down to the further end of the bar. Her index finger traces the leftover rings of water from what she could only assume were sweaty glasses from an earlier order. The Latina began to second guess not placing an order for s drink, her nerves were going wild, maybe go wild and over something so small as a meet up, maybe this wasn’t a good idea.

Last edited by LilyStar on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (for Acuya) Empty Re: A Night Out (for Acuya)

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:42 pm

As Army made his way to the spot, it started to occur to him that, maybe, coming here wasn’t the best or healthiest idea he ever had. For a couple of reasons, really

He was in a part of the city that he didn’t frequent, which didn’t say much by itself. Tokyo was a damn easy place to get lost in, even for a person who’d been there several years like him, and the only real way he managed to get anywhere was thanks to the combined miracle of iPhones and map apps. This part of city was a bit seedier than the others, though. A bit more out of the way. The part they tended to not show in travel guides and brochures.

On top of that, he was coming here to meet a woman he barely knew, who he’d only met the other day in one of the most hellish matches of his entire career. Not exactly the healthiest start to any real relationship. Could’ve been a trap. Could be that Camilia wasn’t all that okay with getting knocked out clean on live tv, and she wanted to even the score. Could’ve been a lot of things.

Then again, she was offering free drinks. Army Rodriguez was not a man who passed up free drinks.

So he showed up. It was a rinky-dink sort of place, fitting for the area, but that suited him. He fit in, wearing her ragged jeans, his bomb jacket, and his white t-shirt. Not a fancy place, but he was never a fancy man, and he figured he could say similar for Camilia.

Speaking of whom, she wasn’t all that tough to find, standing out like a flashing beacon amongst the Japan crowd. He came up behind her and announced his presence with a hard slap on the back, before he hopped down on the seat beside her. ”Hey yo!” He gave the bar a knock with his knuckles. ”What’s up? Feeling okay after our match?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:58 am

The sudden slap to her back activated the slight bruise she had earned from his vertical suplex a few days ago, she winced but didn’t make much of a scene. The familiar voice in her ear as her red pools shifted to meet the hulking Latino sit beside her. In all honesty she hadn’t expected him to come but here he was, looking just as plain as she did.

She’d offer a slight smile as she turned to great him. ”Oh hey. You actually came.” Oh Damn, maybe that was a bit rude. Well it was too late now but she laughs at his question. “Yeah, I’m fine. Little bumps and bruises but nothing to serious I guess..although, I can’t say much for my ear.” She couldn’t help but giggle as she recounts the phone call, the three hour phone call with her mamá telling her off and the extra hour it took to calm her papá down. ”You’re lucky I’m a smooth talker, I’d hate to have my papá hunt you down.” it was a joke but her father was very serious when she talked to him over the phone, probably best not to mention any of that while they were here.

She looks down to his leg, recalling the tire iron clashing against his leg. Her gaze shifts back to him ”What about you? Are you okay from the match?” although recalling her loss stung, and initiated a slight throb to the back of her head she did somewhat wonder, nothing wrong with that right?

Camilia was nervous, maybe that was a bit evident. It had been a good while since she had gone out with anyone, especially a guy. Well she couldn’t necessarily call it anything romantic but one could get the idea. Her gaze shifts from Armando back to the bar, back to him, rinse and repeat. ‘Focus Camilia, focus!’ She thought, she beckons over the bartender to help take the edge off and demands a shot of tequila to calm her nerves. ”Oh um, first rounds on me. So I guess get whatever it is you normally have..” her voice drops silent as she awaits his demand, she wasn’t rich but she was certain she could at least afford a few rounds..maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:47 am

Okay, yes, Army was being a wee bit of a dick by slapping her on the back like that, knowing damn well it would hit a sore spot. Couldn’t help it, felt like messing with her a bit. Honestly, he wouldn’t have minded too much if she did the same to him, hitting any of the numerous spots on his body that was aching from their fight. She seemed like a down-to-earth sort of girl. Nice and pleasant, but with some rough edges. His sort.

”Me?” He shrugged, and winced at the shrugging. ”I’m fine. I mean, aside from this raging headache I get every hour or so that I really need to see a doctor about. And aside from back hurting every time I bend over. Got a bit of a limp. A couple of loose teeth.” He rolled his tongue about, making sure everything was still in the right place. ”But, aside from all that?” He shot her thumbs up. ”Perfect.”

Army settled in the stool and took a moment to look around, seeing what they had in stock. Not too bad a selection for a lower end sort of place, he had to admit. Could see a few of his favorite brands. ”I’m in a rum kind of mood. Captain Morgan? We can split the bottle.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 am

”Well I’m glad to hear it wasn’t too serious like a broken bone. I plan on taking you on again and winning!” Camilia realizes that maybe she got a little loud for her own well-being and somewhat sunk back down. Though she was very serious about her declaration.

With his want of rum she shoo’s away the shot of tequila, they were getting ready to make. She’d had expirence a with rum in the past, some memories better than others but the drink made the usually docile and straightforward Latina into a fighter, made her feisty. They were reluctant to humor them. ”Sure, you can tell me about yourself if you’d like while we drink.” her Japanese wasn’t all to great but she managed to convey her message for the bottle of Captain Morgan’s, giving them both a shot and leaving a bottle two-thirds full.

She takes the first sip, she hadn’t tried this brand specifically but it wasn’t to bad, it rolled down her throat well and had that kick to it the she expected from a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Camilia didn’t lack for energy, Army would give her that, though he guessed that was sort of prerequisite when it came to Tension women. So many of them seemed eager to take on guys who dwarfed them, who had more power in one arm than they had in two, and more often than not, they were the ones who came out on top.

Still. Ready to go again after the match they’d just had. Ballsy. ”You want to go again, it’s on you.” A shrug. A smirk. A sip. ”The AFW has a great health plan. You’ll need it.”

He spun around on the stool and leaned back on the bar, getting as comfortable as one could be in a bar you’d never been to filled with people you’d never met next to a woman who’d mauled you only a little while ago. ”So, you want my origin story? Not to much to it.” He rolled his wrist about, letting the drink slosh about. ”Born a boxer, Dad’s a boxer, his Dad’s a boxer, going back, like, five generations. Runs in the family. Thought I’d come out to Japan with my sister, Carmen, get into this mixed wrestling thing. Three, four years later, I’m in an parking lot slamming around one of the toughest women I’ve ever come across. That’s life.”

Army arched back, lifted the glass, and let his shot go right down the middle of his throat. Nice and hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:07 am

”You’re going to need it after round two, I messed up the but I won’t next time. Next time, I won’t leave myself open or let you crawl away.” oh she had spunk, she needed that second match to redeem herself, but still her wounds still ached, so don’t expect it too soon.

She listened intently, it was honestly fascinating to hear he had decided to continue his family legacy, she couldn’t recall her familia doing anything of the sort. They hoped that her children would want to start the tradition with her at the head of it all. Camilia finishes her first shot, she didn’t know he had a sister and even more so surprised she was with the AFW, though she had only just gotten into the league herself so it wasn’t too surprising she supposed.

”Well, I see now what drove you to become a boxer and it surprises me that your sister is here too, maybe I’ll meet her in the ring someday.” hearing how he considered her one of his toughest matches honestly filled the Latina with pride, she had given him most of what she had to offer, if only that tire iron hadn’t taken her out and only if he...didn’t get on top of..okay, let’s not think of that.

A light blush flushed over her cheeks as she pours them another shot, she supposed she’d better fork over most of her yen to the bartender so she didn’t forget later on. Sheblays a few thousand over the counter, hoping it would cover it. Her shot glass and the liquid inside spin at an axis as she uses the bar for her spin”So..is it my turn or are you just gonna stare all night?” she internally screamed at her passive attempt at flirting, dios mio, was she out of practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:03 am

”Yeah, yeah, we’ll see.” Army just had a dark, deep chuckle at her ‘round 2’ talk, then covered his mouth to keep a heavy suppressed. He wouldn’t be too surprised if they put him in another match with Camilia, actually. Management loved their matches these days, and the rumor was that they were looking for someone to do a series of matches with. He doubted it would ever go that far, but he couldn’t help but wonder what they’d put them through for a rematch. Maybe a Hell In A Cell? Cage Match? There was only so far to go after a street fight.

Thoughts for another time. Right now was the time for drinking and talking and joking. He watched Camilia put another one away - impressive - and then went for another round himself, filling up his glass. Only about half to go, now. Going through it quick.

”Maybe.” He shrugged at the idea of her fighting Carmen, knowing how that would likely end. ”Much as I hate to say it, Carmen’s a bit better than me, so you’d better level up first, if that’s something you want to do. Fair word of warning.”

He raised an eyebrow at her flirting, managed to keep himself from laughing. It was cute, really. ”I can think of worse things to look at all night.” He ran a finger around the rim of his glass. ”But sure, I’m curious. What’s your story?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:44 am

Was he not taking her seriously? Well that was one way to leave an impression. She meant it and wether those gears upstairs were recognizing that or not wasn’t up to her but she saw his thoughts focused on something, what could it be? Hell if she knew  

Camilia would wait on a third shot, downing two was nothing but if she went for a third before letting it settle and she’d have a one way ticket to drunken Latina town.

Now with Carmen he could tell he was a b it hesitant, she didn’t know much of the woman but if he admits she’s better than him than maybe she ought to reconsider that until she was a hundred percent sure she could take them on and actually win. A thought for later though, she was focused on this Rodriguez.

Oh now that was just low, it touched a nerve but no sense on trying to start a bar fight, she was in the middle of trying to control that short fuse of hers. “I hope a mirror counts.” she shot back but she couldn’t hide her laugh, it was a light giggle but still it was funny.

Thinking on what she should bring up, the Latina sits her elbows over the bar, her hands and fingers locking in place to hold her chin up as she thought. ”Well I'm the only daughter out of nine children. I grew up with eight hermanos all older and all wanting to pick fights with their younger hermana. We grew up watching Lucha Libre so that’s where I got started, it was something I wanted to do and my familia pushed for it..” okay now was the time for the third shot.

As she poured, there didn’t seem any harm in telling a bit more. ”It got predictable when I was in the league back home, a few years later and I’m invited here, taking on a man much bigger than me who managed to give me a run for my money.” she shot him a glance before grinning at their previous comment. ”Well I’m glad you thought I was that challenging, maybe next time I’ll prove myself even better.”

With the glass full, she’d down her third, the warm liquid taking its course down her throat. She sighs with relief at the rather quick sip, it was good, real good.

Last edited by LilyStar on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:55 pm

In hindsight, it probably sounded a wee bit insulting to say that Camilia would be in over her head with Carmen when he’d only just met her, but it seemed like a fair enough assessment to him. His sister was better than him, and Camilia only seemed like she was at his level. That didn't’ necessarily mean that Carmen would steamroll her if they ever fought, but it was a strong indicator in his mind.

Before he could set that straight, Army couldn’t keep his eyes from widening when spoke about her brothers. Her eight brothers. ”Jesus, eight? Like, more than seven, less than nine, eight?” It was hard to fathom. In his community, big families weren’t a rarity, but you didn’t often see that many heads in a single household.

”Goddamn, that is rough.” He shook his head and raised a glass her way. ”Congrats on sticking it out as long as you did with that many boys around. I just have a sister and it was chaos all the time at my house. Damn.”

He nodded along with her right at the end, getting what she meant about things becoming predictable. That was what he started to feel when he boxed back home. ”If you don’t like predictable, you’re in the right place. Tension’s many things, but never that.” He canted his head to the side. ”Where’d you get trained?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next