Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:43 pm

The idea of a Ninjette bottle head was funny. Pretty much anything with a big and oversized head was funny. But, there was a question currently being asked and the slower-minded lion could only focus on one thing at a time. "Hm? I don't really have any plans, to be honest. Maybe in a few years, I'll take the money I made and resume traveling the world, meet more races and go on more adventures."

He opened his mouth to eat another bite of waffle. After Jay swallowed, he shrugged. "Or something like that."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 4 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:12 pm

"Well, that's something. Something's better than nothing." She scooted back and took her plate with her as she stood up, heading over to the sink. "Me, my adventuring days are over - I spent a lot of time roaming, but that's done. Think I'm going to just sit in Japan for a while and get my roots in, nice and deep."

She nodded, talking more to herself now than anything, reassuring herself she made the right choice. The AFW wasn't perfect, but it was the closest she'd been to having real fun in a long, long time. She'd ride this train until they kicked her off, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Seems that she wanted to stay in Japan. Jay took another big mouthful of waffles before asking: "So, what did you do after you K.O'ed me in your first match? Have you been in anymore since then?" Some of this was just conversational. At the same time, he was looking for some answers and information from Kozue.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm

"After the match?" She turned around and leaned against the counter, thinking it over, remembering that fateful night. "Went home. Got drunk. Watched some YouTube. Slept like unto the dead."

She leaned back, dangling her feet as she sat on the counter. "Long term, yeah, had some matches. Won some, lost some. Think I got a good thing working. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:12 am

"You want to know what I did after our match?" Jay asked. she didn't belive him about his travels before AFW. But...Why not see her reaction, anyway? He walked over to her window after popping the last part of the waffles into his mouth. He points out at the semi-starry sky. "A short while after our match, I went up there after meeting an odd group of people. One of them even became my manager..." He was speaking of course, about Lina Inverse.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:12 am

"I like how you asked me a question and then immediately went on as if I answered 'Yes'." She chuckled as she turned around and started on the dishing, dipping her hands in the soapy water and sloshing around.

She paused as she followed his finger to the sky, looking between him and the window a few times. "When you say 'up there' do you mean...like...a plane? Or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:21 am

He made a slight and frustrated grumble. She got him,though.... But, she needed to be told what he meant. Shaking his head and walking away from the window, he shook his head. "Higher than any plane can go, Kozue. I went with them to a whole 'nother planet." He sighed after and slowly looked down at the floor. "But, of course, you probably don't believe me. And I don't blame you this time..."

While she was doing dishes, the lion looked around her apartment. Just to see what she had there.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:28 am

She shrugged and went back to work, shaking her head. "Well, I don't know to tell you, dude. I believe that you believe you went into space. Don't think you'd lie to me. But do I think you really traveled into space and met an alien who agreed to be your manager? Nope, can't say that I do. Burden of proof, you know how it works."

Kozue's apartment was a bit of a mess, even ignoring the recent flooding. She had a few posters, mostly stuff from some of her favorite videogames - a Ninja Gaiden poster, a Street Fighter IV shot of Ryu striking a pose, a Soul Calibur III lithograph of Link. A few books were strewn about, but most of the focus in the room was around her big screen TV, which had various consoles hooking up in an endless tangle of wires - Super NES, Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox360, Playstation 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:36 am

Jay looked at all those game stations in awe. He had seen them all before, but not all in one congregation. He made a soft but audible: "Whoa..." Screw whatever he was telling her about. Though it was real, he didn't care at the moment to try and argue the validity of that experience. He didn't even play video games all like that. Its just....He was still a boy. No matter how detached from society he was.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:40 am

Huh. She was expecting more of a response, there.

She looked over her shoulder and saw him gawking at her little console shrine. "See something you like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next