Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:53 am

She seemed to take interest i the last thing that he said to her. About his encounter with that big oaf of a bouncer. Jay gave her a little smirk. "I don't know, Kozue....You decide." He put up his hand in a way that the back of his hand faced her. Out from all five of his fingers jutted out small, 1-inch claws. Very much like a lion.

"I TOOK CARE of him.....You think about that. I didn't hospitalize him, but I got the tall man shaken up."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 am

She looked at the claws for a moment, glad he didn't pull that out when they were fighting. "Wow, that's...you're really taking this whole cat motif to a new level. Still don't get why that's such a big thing in Tension." She moved over to the skillet and started making a couple of plates for them both. "Anyway, just asking, just asking. Nothing serious."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:21 am

"I don't get it, either honestly....All I know is that I don't need to flaunt being a cat--Lion" Dammit, now she was making him say it.... "Anyway, I don't care what people think about it. Ii have my reasons. Jay eyed the plates a bit. "Thanks....Looks good." He retracts the claws on his hand without a wince or a flinch.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:33 am

"Cat, lion, dog, wolf. Same things." She shrugged it off and started to fix her own plate, putting a little butter on top and letting it melt. "But that's a good policy, not caring what people think. Know it's made my life a hell of a lot easier." She started back to the table and sat down, kicking her legs up while she chomped down.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Jay chuckled when she agreed with his philosophies. And it was a good thing that she did. If he were sitting with someone that he was at ends with on, there would have already been carnage. Then again, Jay doesn't like to visit those people, much less speak about them. He looked over to Kozue. "So, hey... You never told me anything about yourself? Why don't you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:43 am

She started to smother her waffle with maple syrup, making sure it mixed in with the butter. "Well, we've only known each other for a grand total of..." She glanced at her Nintendo Power clock on the wall. "Wait for it...wait for it...about twenty minutes, yeah. Usually takes me at least an hour with somebody before I start doling out my life story."

She brought out the knife and started to slice up her waffle, staying within the lines as she cut it up. "But there's not much to it, really. Jersey Girl, grew up with kind of a dick Dad, left the States to come here and get paid. Not exactly the stuff of high literature, but that's the story."

Of course, she left out quite a few personal details, but it wasn't like anything she said was untrue.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:29 pm

He couldn't help but think that the clock on her wall was pretty damn cool.... She told him that they had really only 'known each other for 20 minuets, so she wouldn't really go to much into specifics at the moment. However, she did tell him a few things. It made Jay think about his family that he didn't have....Growing up alone. But, it would be nicer if he showed interest instead of shirking away.

"So, Kozue....Where did all the um... 'Ninja' stuff come into play?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 am

"'Ninja stuff', he says." It wasn't so much the question that she found amusing, just the way he said it. Like he was stepping on a taboo subject. She plopped a piece of syrupy goodness into her mouth while she thought up the best way to answer.

"Well." She swallowed and licked her lips. "It is what it is. A gimmick. Some wrestlers dress up like nurses, some act like cowboys, some wear masks, some barely wear anything at all, some dress up as cats. Me? I got the ninja thing. Tension runs low on ninja-themed wrestlers, so I fill a niche." She took a few sips of orange juice and spoke from behind the glass. "That's what I keep telling myself, anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm

A gimmick. Thats all it was. Kozue was no real ninja. At least, not one that Jay could discern or that she had told him. He began to cut the waffles on his plate into more manageable bites. He only slathered butter on it, no syrup. She was right; there were no 'ninja-themed' girls in Tension that he knew of. "What do you mean? You do whatever you want, regardless of what someone says."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:31 pm

"Exactly. And what I want to do is be a ninja-themed wrestler." She shrugged and started to work on the last bit. "I've got the moves, why not roll with them all the way? It's my thing. And the fans seem to like it enough, starting to get some good feedback. Might even get a bobblehead doll, one of these days. That's how you really know you've made it, when they mass-producing cheap-ass toys in your image."

She finished off the plate and gulped down the rest off the OJ, using the sleeve on her shirt for a makeshift napkin. "What about you, Gar..." Gah, not in the ring, cut off the names. "...man? Long term plans in Tension?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next