Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:44 am

"I have no idea..." He bluntly told her. Jay couldn't play games very well. He shook his head a few times and snapped out of it. This was one of the few times his seriousness was taken away. "U-Um, That's a nice collection of games that you've got there, Kozue. I didn't think you to be someone like that."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:08 am

"Someone...like...that?" Her face screwed up. She had a vague idea of what he meant, but the guy sure could have put it in a better way. "What, a gamer? What kind of person did you think I was?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:49 pm

He nods and gave her a slight, nervous laugh. "Yeah, a gamer." He moved back towards that stool to sit down again. "My impression of you was that you were an actual ninja. Though, a bit of a less disciplined and more rowdy one." Jay couldn't help but let out another laugh, as he was more wrong than right so far. But to Kozue, it may have seemed that he was laughing at her. The smirk he gave after may helped her to think this.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Kozue tossed the dishrag from hand to hand for a moment, then turned around with her eye raised. It wasn't the first time she heard that sort of thing, but it always amused her. The little stereotypes. "Sooooooo...ninjas cant' be gamers?" She kept her tone light, not too much ire. "How many ninjas have you met?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:07 pm

She was cornering him, and quickly. "W-Well...I haven't met any other ninjas....But still." Jay was slowly becoming fumbly. Why? There wasn't any reason that he knew. His head slumped and gently hit the counter. "Sorry if I offended you, but its what I think."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:35 pm

"Not offended, just amused." She shrugged it off and turned back to her work. "People get these funny little ideas of the way things are, you know? They watch movies and TV and they think that's all it is. Reality's a lot more complicated." She brought her hands deep into the water and went to war with a tough stain, scratching along the plate.

"Maybe ninjas aren't all the different from regular folks, you know? Not everybody's got to be like Ryu Hayabusa or Strider or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Now, Kozue was making Jay feel a bit embarrassed by what he said. His stupidity. "So, what you're saying is that no one knows who really is and is not a ninja? That makes the lines more blurred,then." Sitting up once again, Jay crossed his arms. "Oh, hey. T-Thanks for the waffles. They were delicious."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:12 pm

"Makes sense when you think about it, right? I mean, everyone expects ninjas to be all stoic and quiet and reserved and shit." She waved a wet fork his way. "But being a ninjas all about the stealth. You got to blend in. And statues don't blend in."

That's what she always told herself, anyway.

"And you're welcome, man. You heading out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:30 pm

"Psh, I couldn't be a ninja. I don't have the stealth capabilities." Jay was being true. He didn't have the skill, smarts, or patience. "Plus, I caused too much destruction in most of my fights throughout the American west, Canadian west, and Russia."

When she asked what he would do next, the lion simply gave a shrug. "Not really sure"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Don't ask. Don't ask about Russia. You're not that curious. You don't want to know. You won't like the answer.

...damn it.

She turned all the way back around. "What were you doing in Russia, exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next