Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 pm

He sighed, giving her a semi-detailed story. "The Bajir and the Draca"

"Imagine a race of lizard-people. They hold small lands in parts of upper Siberia. In Russia. Another race, of dragons, want their land. To combat them, the lizards fitted themselves with robotics to prevent from slaughter. While traveling, I attempted to help them defend their land....It failed. There was no end in sight. As they are dead-locked in combat. The war may still be going on now, maybe...."

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Lion and the Ninja (For acuya) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lion and the Ninja (For acuya)

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:27 pm

She just had to ask. Couldn't leave it alone, just had to rip that band-aid right off.

"Siberian Lizard People." She had to say it out loud. It begged for it. She paused for a few moments, considering it, digesting, then turned back to her work.

...and turned back around a few seconds later. "Why Siberia?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Good question. Just why Siberia? Lizards needed warm places to live, so how could they live there? The lion simply shrugged his shoulders. "Beats the fuck out of me. I didn't pass the 8th grade; I have no grasp on the biology of a lizard. Let alone geography." His tail whipped around a bit in waiting for her next response.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:06 am

"You didn't pass the 8th grade?" Kozue barely passed herself, so she wasn't one to talk all that much...but she did pass. "That is a lot of education to miss. Ever think about going back, getting the GED?"

Kind of a mundane topic, but it couldn't hurt to keep the topic on this planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:48 am

The lion's eyes lower a bit when her tone turned a slightly scolding one. "I learned enough. Life is the best teaching tool. But, A GED is needed to get some sort of job. For money, I just usually take on odd jobs that people ask of me. But, that has gotten me into some trouble before." He shrugged. "But, not anything too bad. I remember that some people even paid me to fight them, which was really odd..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 am

"Eh, not all that weird." She finished up the dishes and dried her hands, strolling back his way as she did. "So guys pay a lot of money for girls like me to give them a little roll around. Not that I'd ever take it, just saying - you'd be surprised what people pay for."

She hopped on the couch, still looking his way. "At the very least, though, a GED wouldn't hurt. A little something to keep your back pocket, know what I mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:38 am

"Yeah, I'll probably wok on getting one at some point. Im not too worried about it at the moment." When thinking more and more about what she said about a 'roll around' Jay gave her an odd look. "What do you mean by that anyway? Would guys offer money to fight you, also?" He walked over to the couch, but didn't really dare to sit down without Kozue's okay.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:27 am

"Probably, yeah. Some guys really just get off on the whole competition thing. Or they like being dominated. Tension used to have a lot of guys like that - not real fighters, just dropping in to let some girl thrash them around." She looked between him and the couch with a small smirk, seeing if he'd have the gusto to come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:41 am

"Ugh, Im sure there are guys like that here.....Like that dumb ass Nick Solem. I tell you, every morning, he steps out of his room with a cup of coffee to pick up a newspaper that he has delivered right to his dorm door. I call him 'dumb ass' every morning." Jay pauses to see her smirk. He swallowed a bit nervously and sat down on the couch next to Kozue slowly

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:07 am

She shrugged. "Haven't heard of him. More interested in the big fights, you know? Real solid stuff. Clyde, Jagger, Kyo, Mask. You. Good fights." She gave him a playful tap with her foot. "Relax. I'm not biting. Or anything else, but definitely not biting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next