Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 10 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Blossom couldn't help but wonder who's idea it was to set this up. Nothing she'd done or said in her interview for the company would have given anyone the idea that she had any experience in hentai wrestling or even sex at all - but then, maybe that was the whole point. Throw her to the lion early, make a good show out of it while the older, more experienced woman had her way with the young, inexperienced upstart.

Not that Blossom had too big of a problem with that, mind you. This was one loss she wouldn't mind taking. Just a little sneaky, was all.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." She hoped her grin wasn't too goofy. "You know, grinding, kissing, stuff like that. You have really great fingers, I like that, don't get me wrong, but..." She trailed off and let Chiharu fill in the blanks. She seemed quite good at it.

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 10 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:17 am

Chiharu understood why Blossom would think of it as “normal sex.” She herself didn’️t really use labels like that. Chiharu was such a sexual creature with such a diverse repertoire that there was nothing that was truly “normal” and nothing that was truly “non-normal” from her in the sexual realm.

“Grinding, kissing,” Chiharu repeated, smiling and chuckling. She would reach out and pat Blossom on the back. “I wouldn’️t mind that at all, Blossom-chan. So you want to do some grinding, huh? Maybe scissoring or something of that nature? Well, let’️s do it, then, Blossom-chan.” Chiharu would roll over and get up onto her feet. She gestured at Blossom and said: “You’️ll need to take off all of your clothes, you know. You have to be totally naked if you want to do this!”

As she spoke, Chiharu would remove what remained of her clothing, leaving herself completely naked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Well, she had a point there. Nakedness was going to be a requirement.

She took a moment to admire Chiharu's stellar body, head to toe. Blossom hadn't been joking with what she said about the hentai title - granted, she was hardly an expert in the area, but she could see the lovely lady going quite far, indeed. If there was ever another Hentai Blitz, she knew where to put her money...well, she didn't gamble, but if she did...

This night had gone a long way to clearing out some of her inhibitions. Before she wouldn't have been able to strip, but after enduring two orgasms and dealing one out herself, she'd gained some perspective. She shimmied out of her bottoms and kicked them to the side, then started to undo her top, as well.

"Do you mind if I keep my leg warmers on?" She figured that wouldn't be a problem. She just like wearing them as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:33 am

Chiharu was totally unashamed of nudity, and happily shed her clothes and stood before Blossom without a single thread adorning her long, tan, and toned body. The way Blossom stared at her, it was obvious that she really admired everything that Chiharu had to offer. That was good. Chiharu could use that against her small opponent in order to bring her to a third and final orgasm. Now, she was thinking about what Blossom said about the Hentai title. Maybe someday…

She would think about it more thoroughly later. She would watch Blossom intently as the American wrestler kicked off her bottoms, then shimmied out of her top, leaving herself naked, as well. Or almost naked.

Chiharu put a hand to her chin, scratching it as she pondered Blossom’️s request. She smiled. “Well, I don’️t see why not. They’️re not going to get in the way or anything. Plus, they’️re cute.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:16 am

That Blossom enjoyed Chiharu's naked body was a massive understatement. She was quite possibly the most massively sex woman Blossom had ever met, and that was even before you took into account the things she could do with that body. It was almost freaky - the moment she'd stepped into this basement, she'd already lost. Know, there was only one fall left to go, and she was going to enjoy it.

"Thanks." She walked over to Chiharu and stood on her tiptoes, licking away at her tanned breast, just trying to get Chiharu even more the mood than she already was. If such a thing was possible. "And I'm still cute? Even naked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:33 am

Blossom didn’️t seem to be going for the win any more. She seemed ready to submit herself to Chiharu, wholly and completely, and the Japanese beauty was ready to accept that surrender and use Blossom as her very own instrument of pure pleasure.

Chiharu was a little surprised when Blossom walked over and began lapping at her breast like some anthropomorphized, excited little puppy. She laughed and patted Blossom on the head, tousling the girl’️s short, cute hair. Chiharu was having a very fun time, especially now. “Of course you are, Blossom-chan. You are a very cute girl, with clothes or without them.” She looked down at Blossom, at her breasts and at her face and at her legs. She giggled again. “Those legwarmers are even cuter when you’️re naked.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Yeah, Blossom was about done. She had a lot of energy - too much, her Mom always said - but even she had her limits, and two orgasms in a row had pretty much left her a walking pile of goo. If she was going to go out, she'd go out with a smile, amiss with bliss.

"I'm glad you think so." The puppy metaphor became very apt when Blossom started to nibble on Chiharu nipple, gently neading it between her teeth. She started to fall down and pull Chiharu with, trying to go to the floor with the bigger woman on top, intertwining their legs as she went and letting their bare sexes start to rub against each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Blossom demonstrated her puppylike tendencies perfectly, first licking at, then nibbling at Chiharu’️s breast, amusing the Japanese woman and turning her on at the same time. Chiharu laughed airily and patted Blossom on the head some more, letting her know that she was a good girl. Chiharu knew that Blossom was just about done in this match, and, when the American girl tried to pull her down, Chiharu did not resist, falling on top of Blossom and letting the smaller girl intertwine their legs and press their crotches together.

“For someone who’️s never done this before, you’️re quite insatiable, Blossom-chan,” Chiharu complimented, as she would thrust her hips forward, pushing Blossom down into the floor as they rubbed sexes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:22 am

Blossom sighed as Chiharu laid across her, their bodies molded together, as the bigger woman's carnal flesh almost started to overwhelm her. Though this was her first time, Blossom's body seemed to know what to do, and it basically boiled down to getting as much skin contact as humanly possible.

She let out a playful yelp as Chiharu thrust her into the floor, their sexes smacking together with a wet slap. She was too short to really kiss the sex goddess' face, but she could come close enough to work on her neck, so she made do - she craned her head up and began to lick around her shoulders, making her way upwards as far as she could go and placing love bites all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:01 am

Chiharu was impressed by Blossom’️s natural sexual instincts. If this was her first time, the Japanese beauty couldn’️t help but wonder what her guest’️s tenth, or twentieth, or hundred time would look and feel like. Blossom had all the makings of a little sexual spitfire.

Right now, however, Chiharu was in complete control, laying on top of her much smaller opponent, pressing her into the floor with the aid of gravity. Their crotches smacked together wetly, and Chiharu’️s own sexual insticts would guide her every move as she began to rub her pussy up and down over Blossom’️s, again and again and again. Blossom, for her part, began to nibble and kiss Chiharu’️s neck, eliciting a pleased moan from the Japanese woman as she continued to fuck her cute little American friend.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next