Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 12 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Blossom relaxed in the afterglow, closing her eyes as if she were about to fall into a deep sleep. She frankly felt like she could. Heck, maybe she already had and she just didn't know it yet. This did feel like a dream, after all.

If this was a race, Blossom reached the finish line first, and Chiharu came in at a close second. Blossom couldn't be sure if that was just a coincidence - Chiharu was so in control that she wouldn't be surprised to learn that the temptress had just been holding back, saving the orgasm for the last possible moment. Whatever the case, Blossom appreciated it - she had the presence of mind to enjoy Chiharu as she melt on top, her juices slipping about and mingling with Blossom's, so much sweat between them.

She couldn't help but have a lewd giggle. "I guess that means you win - 3 to 2?" 3 to 1 would be more accurate, really, since Blossom was pretty sure Chiharu's last orgasm didn't count towards any score. Still, she liked it better the way she said it

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 12 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 am

Chiharu did not wait very long after bringing her smaller American friend to orgasm before she would cum again herself, her pussy juices churning and coating Blossom’️s sex. She would slump down a little bit over the body of her opponent, panting, recovering after that second orgasm. Technically, she had won three falls to one. But, really, Blossom had made her cum twice. The smaller wrestler had been very impressive, especially since this was her first time in a hentai match—or in any sexual situation at all, apparently.

The Japanese beauty’️s whole body relaxed, and she would enjoy her time on top of Blossom, feeling the American relaxing, as well, recovering. Chiharu wouldn’️t say anything before Blossom spoke, summarizing the match. Chiharu smiled and reached down to pat her erstwhile opponent on the head. “Yep. It’️s been really fun, Blossom-chan. You were amazing,” Chiharu said wistfully, before rolling off of Blossom to let the American have a little space.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:22 pm

"And you were beyond amazing." Blossom had been a little worried about joining the AFW - it could be an intimidating place, sometimes. Lots of wrestlers with lots of experience, so many things to learn and situations she didn't understand. But it was good to know that some people were willing to be patient with her, at least, and make the experience as personable as possible while she acclimated. She could hardly ask for more. "Thank you."

Blossom didn't want to stay in Chiharu's hair for too long, since the seductress likely had things - or people - to do. She put her clothes back on, shimmying into her sweat-soaked garments, and made her way back up the stairs, stopping only to give Chiharu one, final look. "Rematch sometime?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:34 am

“You’️re too kind, Blossom-chan,” Chiharu replied, laying back on the floor, putting her arms behind her head, basking in the afterglow. Not only had it been a victory, it had been a damn good fuck, too. Blossom was a lovely girl, and Chiharu wouldn’️t mind seeing her again sometime. Clothed or naked.

Blossom got dressed quickly after Chiharu let her up, and, just like that, the American was on the steps, heading upstairs, out of the dungeon, and out of Chiharu’️s house. They probably wouldn’️t see each other again for a little while. Chiharu would quickly scramble to her feet, and would walk over to Blossom, smiling and rubbing the girl’️s shoulder familiarly. “Of course, Blossom-chan. Come back here whenever you’️d like. I’️ll be waiting.” She chuckled. “Maybe I’️ll see you around AFW, too. It would be nice to hang out with clothes on, too!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12