Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 2 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:33 am

Blossom gulped a little at that - it sounded like, while Nakamoto was just as experienced with her in actual matches, she FAR exceeded in her sexual experience. As in, she'd actually had some - a lot from the sound of it - and Blossom had, to this point, had, oh, say...none. At all. Ever.

And she had the sinking, sneaking suspicion that was about to change, quite soon.

But she'd accepted the challenge, and she was part of the AFW, now - that meant not backing down from a match, no matter how hard the challenge was. She'd see it through, one way or the other, and if there was a way to win, she'd find it...and...oh, my, her fingers were heavenly. Blossom's shoulders were still a bit sore from the match with Death Bunny, and they were hitting the spot so well, she could...

No! Focus!

She melted a bit, then slipped out of her grasp and turned back to Chiharu, giving a thumbs up. "Downstairs. I'm ready for you."

That was actually probably the biggest lie she'd told in her whole life, and she doubted Chiharu would buy it for a second, but, damn it, she was at least going to try and keep her confidence up.

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 2 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

The girl wasn’️t babbling like she had been a minute or two earlier, but her body language conveyed much the same meaning as Chiharu kneaded her shoulders. The Japanese beauty would not stop the massage until Blossom slipped out of her grasp. When she did that, giving her a thumbs up and indicating her readiness to go downstairs, Chiharu would smile and crack her knuckles. “Time for us to have some fun!”

She bent over and pulled a key out of her discarded robe, then trotted over to a large, polished wooden door. She opened it with a turn of the key inside the lock. “Follow me,” she called over her shoulder, before descending the staircase into the dark, silent chamber below. She searched for the light switch and found it after only a little bit of fumbling, bathing the vast array of sexual implements in warm, dim orange light.

Along one wall were a number of cabinets, none of which were labelled, but all of which contained some manner of delightful toys or tools. Along the other three walls were all sorts of bondage furniture—a sex swing in one corner, a number of crosses, a spanking horse, stocks, pillories…and much, much more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 pm

As Blossom followed Chiharu down, she got the impression of a helpless and hapless animal, descending into the maw of some great beast, never to see the light of day, again.

When the light came on, that feeling was only heightened. "Holy cats!"

Blossom was pretty amazed - she wasn't a complete neophyte with this sort of thing, she had the internet, after all. But she'd never seen so many sex toys in such a space before, and in one place. She'd been to actual sex shops with less stuff than this - Chiharu could have given the Adam and Eve's at her hometown a run for its money. Once she cleaned the equipment enough for resale, at least.

"Wow." She walked around, marveling. "This is...wow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 am

Blossom was evidently impressed by Chiharu’️s collection. Of course she was—how could she not be? Chiharu had taken pains to ensure that she had the best lesbian sex dungeon in the entire world—not only in the quantity of the equipment, but also in the quality. She only bought and used the very best bondage furniture and sex toys, and she had the tools to cater to virtually any fetish. Chiharu didn’️t really like to brag about it, but only because the dungeon spoke for itself. She was very, very proud of it.

“Feel free to look around and acquaint yourself with where everything is,” Chiharu instructed her guest, walking further into the dungeon and making an all-encompassing sweeping gesture with her hand. “Be sure to take a look in the cabinets, too. Liquids—massage oils, body paint, and stuff like that—are in the first one. Toys are in the second one—everything from a simple dildo to electrified nipple clamps to enema bottles, syringes, and nozzles. The third cabinet is for bondage gear—handcuffs, ball gags, straitjackets, spanking paddles, and more.”

She would take a step back and let Blossom study the dungeon’️s layout and contents. Chiharu wanted to start off the match on a roughly even footing when it came to knowledge of the available implements—it would make her inevitable victory that much more satisfying.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:34 am

Huh. So this is what a fly felt like after it was caught in a web. Blossom had always wondered.

Blossom nodded and familiarized herself with some of the stuff - in particular, she was interested in the bondage gear, taking out a ball gag and inspecting it. She might have had some thoughts about this sort of stuff when she was younger. Maybe read a few magazines, perused...and joined...a few websites. Possibly had a fantasy or two. Perhaps even written an embarrassing Kim Possible fanfic where Kim used some of this stuff on Shego.

...maybe. Not saying that any of that stuff did happen. But she might have done it. Maybe.

She coughed and closed the drawer, turning back to Chiharu and approaching. "Okay, I think I'm about as ready as I'll ever be." Which is to say, not at all. "How do we start this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:57 am

Chiharu would stand back and watch Blossom as the girl inspected the bondage gear. She seemed especially interested in the ball gags. Chiharu couldn’️t help but smile. This little look around would familiarize her opponent with the layout of the dungeon, but it would also help her get to know the girl a little better, and, just maybe, reveal some weaknesses that she could exploit to make Blossom’️s orgasms all the more satisfying for the both of them.

When the American seemed to be finished and turned back to her, Chiharu would put her hands on her hips and smile. “We can start however you’️d like. I was thinking we just say ‘one, two, three, go!’️ and run at each other.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 am

Blossom rubbed her chin, thinking. The odds weren't in her favor, but...well, it seemed Chiharu was more interested in the sex part of the match than anything else. Which meant she might have been lacking as an actual fighter - maybe. The only real way to know was to engage. Even still, though, Blossom would have to win by getting her to orgasm, so it would come down to sex eventually...

Eh, she'd play it by ear. "Killer."

She took a few steps back and got into a good running stance, knees bent and poised to pounce. She'll wait until Chiharu does the same, then start the count. "One, two, three, GO!"

Blossom will break into a run at full speed, then duck down and roll at the last moment, trying to make her way behind Chiharu. If that works, she'll jump up and grab the bigger woman from behind, hoping on her back like a monkey and getting a chokehold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Chiharu was amused by her opponent’️s literal interpretation of her suggestion. Well, if she did want to sprint at each other and start the match off with a powerful, bone-crunching collision, then Chiharu was all too happy to oblige her. She had a weight and height advantage over the American, after all—the smaller girl would certainly sustain a greater share of the damage upon impact.

Chiharu backed up a couple of steps and crouched down, bending her knees and putting her hands out in front of her. Blossom wasted no time in counting off and starting the match. When she said “go,” Chiharu would run forward as well, as fast as she could, looking to use her size advantage and momentum to drop the smaller American girl to the mat. She was caught off-guard when the girl ducked under her outstretched arms and rolled. Chiharu didn’️t have any experience in wrestling, and so any move or strategy more complicated than basic grappling was relatively new to her. She yelped as her opponent hopped onto her back and caught her in a chokehold. She hadn’️t been expecting to have to do any actual fighting at all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:31 pm

"Gotcha!"

Yeah, Blossom was a little crazy, but not crazy enough to get into a head on collision with someone who had a good six inches over her. Tactics!

She had to stand on her tip-toes to lock the stupid thing in properly, but she managed, pulling Chiharu back and wrenching the hold, not getting terribly much resistance while she did it - the move was a good feint, apparently, but Blossom would still have to be on the lookout - Chiharu was reasonably fit and her height advantage, it wasn't something to take lightly.

She let go off the chokehold and dropped down from her tiptoes, immediately wrapping her arms around Chiharu's voluptuous waste. Giving her a good squeeze, Blossom plant will plant her feet, jerk backwards, and send the bigger woman flying head over heels with a classic suplex, bring her down and down hard right on her head, the impact resonating through the dungeon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 am

Blossom’️s tactics had managed to stump Chiharu. The Japanese beauty realized suddenly that her lack of wrestling experience may come back to bite her in this match. She had expected it to be a contest of sexual endurance, and a contest of sexual endurance only. But if her American opponent was going to pull stunts like that, she could very well find herself struggling to keep up with the spunky little brunette!

Chiharu was thankful when the shorter girl released the chokehold, but she found herself immediately captured in a tight hug. “Ghhh…” Chiharu groaned. Then, she felt herself being lifted up into the air. Her eyes widened in surprise. She swung her arms around wildly, trying to get down, but she couldn’️t. Blossom slammed her headfirst into the cold floor. Chiharu groaned and flopped flat after impact. That hurt, a lot. This was not going the way she thought it would.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next