Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 11 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:36 am

Chiharu was in control and Blossom was more than happy to sit back and let the master do her work. She was the instrument, and the amazing Asian played her like a Stradivarius, as if she knew how every nerve was supposed to work, what every feeling would do in all situations. Blossom was under control, and it felt so good.

Her pants started to reach a crescendo as Chiharu made love to her. She didn't want to say she was being 'fucked', and it wasn't just her hesitance to curse. There was some caring, there, too. Even if they weren't going to be permanent partner, Blossom could tell that Chiharu actually cared about pleasure beyond her own. It was a mutual experience, and that made it all the better.

She closed her eyes and moaned, arching her back underneath her. "How many girls, before me? Can you remember?"

Back to top Go down

The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu - Page 11 Empty Re: The Basement Bash - Blossom Fields vs. Nakamoto Chiharu

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Chiharu had a remarkable knack for sexual intercourse. She had done it so often with so many women that it was simply automatic for her. All the right moves, the proper way to stroke her pussy across another woman’️s in order to achieve maximal stimulation for the both of them. Chiharu could do it better than anyone else. Maybe she really could consider going after that hentai title belt…

She slowed down, barely, when Blossom asked how many girls Chiharu had had sex with before her. Now, an exact number was totally out of the question, but Chiharu had a mental tally going, and was not too bad with estimating. “How many? Let’️s see…with all of them, I would say…it’️s a lot, if you really want to know, Blossom-chan.” She would pause for a moment, making sure her calculations were correct, before declaring: “Around two hundred. I do my best to share my love with everyone…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Blossom took advantage of the brief respite and tried to catch her breath, knowing Chiharu would melt her into jelly in no time flat if they kept going like this. It was a little hard to focus with the numbers Chiharu was throwing out, though. Blossom expected dozens, sure. Maybe even close to a hundred if she'd really been going at it. But two hundred? That was crazy. She couldn't even called Chiharu a sex machine at that - a machine would break down from all that wear and tear.

"That is really amazing." Blossom couldn't help but chuckle as she wrapped her leg around Chiharu waist and pulled her closer, more eager than ever to taste the same sweetness that so many had before her. In a way, she'd gotten a rare treat to today - having someone so experienced yet so willing was an uncommon thing, and she relished the opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 am

Chiharu was worried for a few seconds that the large number of woman she had seduced and had sex with might turn Blossom off, repulse her, or make her reluctant to continue. But, thankfully, the little American wrestler actually seemed to be more impressed than anything when Chiharu threw out that number. The Japanese beauty smiled, proud of her accomplishment. “I just really love sex. I’️ve been called a nymphomaniac, actually. I don’️t deny it,” Chiharu replied with a laugh, as she would begin rubbing her crotch harder and faster against Blossom’️s once again.

“I’️ve had…almost fourteen years of practice,” she noted. “I’️ve tried every fetish at least once. Enjoyed virtually all of them…” She would reach her hands down to Blossom’️s shoulders, massaging them vigorously as she humped the smaller wrestler. “I can please anyone. Make any woman cry out in pleasure!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:18 am

With almost anyone else, that little rant would have sounded arrogant. But after experiencing what Blossom had experienced, he would have to agree. She couldn't deny it anymore than she could claim the sky wasn't blue.

As Chiharu resumed her grinding, Blossom resumed her panting, as the humping began to increase. Her head rolled from side to side as the pleasure became blinding. She was close, so close to an orgasm, but she held it back as best she could, wanting to live in this moment as long as she could. Curious to see how it would work out, Blossom took a page from the Chiharu playbook and started buffet her breasts with lick after lick, covering those magnificent orbs with a thine layer of saliva, glistening in the dungeon's light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Chiharu was very proud of her sexuality, of her promiscuity, and of her experience. She knew that she could pleasure a woman more effectively than almost anyone else in all the world. No other woman had the experience she had. She did her best to ensure that every single woman who came through her dungeon left completely exhausted, but also a hundred percent satisfied.

The Japanese beauty began humping her smaller opponent again, and Blossom would pant loudly, letting Chiharu know that she was having a definite effect on the American girl. She was confident that Blossom would cum for the third and final time soon. She was glad that the American seemed to be enjoying herself as much as she was. When Blossom started licking her breasts, Chiharu would laugh, shaking them teasingly in Blossom’️s face, silently daring the American to really seize a nipple in her mouth and suckle on it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Blossom couldn't help but giggle as Chiharu battered her face side to side, her sweaty breasts giving her wet, playful slaps. If it was a challenge, Blossom was more than up for it, and she accepted without a second thought - she bobbed up, open her mouth, and latched onto one of the breasts as they passed by, drawing the left nipple into her mouth as far as she could manage. She brought her teeth in, just enough to hold the breast in place while her tongue went to work.

While Chiharu brought her closer and closer to the edge, Blossom would help her get some satisfaction, too, meeting her downward thrusts with weaker but energetic upward ones. Her hands roamed all over Chiharu's back, pressing down on her spine and running her fingers along the bones underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:37 am

Blossom, evidently, was more than happy to latch onto Chiharu’️s breast. She probably hadn’️t needed an invitation at all. Chiharu grinned and moaned loudly as her breast was suckled upon, her nipple hardened and taken into Blossom’️s eager mouth, teased by the American’️s tongue. The teasing sent small waves of pleasure throughout Chiharu’️s body.

“Awww…so cute,” Chiharu purred, as she continued to press herself down onto Blossom, dragging her sex across the womanhood of the smaller wrestler. She soon found Blossom responding in kind, thrusting upwards to meet her, their wet pussies smacking together somewhat loudly. Chiharu felt the way Blossom grabbed at her, the girl’️s hands running all over her back. The American, overall, seemed like a very eager girl, and Chiharu enjoyed that sort of attitude in her partners, and wanted to reward it as best she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am

From the sound of things, Chiharu was enjoying herself, and that was the really amazing thing in Blossom's eyes - that someone with as much experience and sexual prowess as her could get aroused by anything Blossom did. It was like she'd found her way into one of those cheesy little videos she owned, only from this side, it wasn't so cheesy - it was real, and the experience was more intense than she could ever dream.

Blossom had to let go off her breast as her back arched, her body getting ready for the final spurt of the evening. She welcomed this one with open arms, embracing the experience, wanting to leave on the highest note. "I'm-I-I'm-" She broke into rapid stutters as the torrent started to rage within her, so close to bursting free at any moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:08 pm

Chiharu knew that the end would come soon, but she would not try to hold it off, try to go slow to keep it at bay. She wanted the end note to her match with Blossom to be the highest note possible. The best possible orgasm to end the match on. Every sensation that the American would feel would be like an injection of pure ecstasy. Every move Chiharu would make would be like the conductor of a grand orchestra waving his wand and making musical magic, as she sought to bring the both of them to a glorious, colorful crescendo of sexual elation.

“Mmmm!” Chiharu moaned, as she continued to rub herself across Blossom, with a steady, powerful rhythm. It had been a while since she had simply had sex in this way. It made her a little bit nostalgic. Made her feel like a teenager. It was delightful.

She felt Blossom’️s mouth slip off of her breast, and heard the American’️s stuttering cry. She grinned and opened her mouth to moan again, louder than any of the others which had come before. She was right behind Blossom. It would be mere seconds before she was cumming, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next