Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 4 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:11 pm

The edge of the pool was almost reached, when Nico could feel himself being pulled backwards into Euphemia's clutches... by his swimming trunks, in fact!

"E-Eeep! Not there..!", the Italian boy would protest in embarassed alarm as Euphemia's attempt at catching him would matter of factly risk to strip him naked.

Tugged by Nico to bring his own trunks back into place and pulled by Euphemia, the wasteband of his swimming pants would finally break.

As a result, Nico needed to hold them up with his hands, which in turn granted Euphemia a position of great advantage, having the boy pulled back into her voluptuous clutches while giving his back to her.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 4 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 am

Euphemia smiled as she slowly pulled Nico back towards her by his trunks. "What is the matter Nico? I thought you wanted to get away from me." Euphemia would say as she would press her breasts against the back of his head while keeping on hand on his swim trunks. "You know what. I think it is time for you to take another dive." Euphemia would say before falling forward to slam Nico's face back under the water while her breasts pressed against the back of his head. "Just relax and be prepared to buy me an expensive lunch as all this swimming is making me hungry."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Dunked again face first into the water, Nico tried to turn his head from side to side in an attempt to get to the surface and take a breathing... but Euphemia's large breasts were totally in his way, surrounding him from behind and restrainting his head movements.

What an embarassing way to be drowned... stuck in a soft bosomy jail that denied him any escape while his lungs burned in need of air, and his body was going weaker.

Needing to breath, Nico would finally open his mouth but all he could get was water. About to be drained of any strenght and drowned into defeat, he had to do something: reaching behind Euphemia's legs with both hands, Nico would try to pull them with his remaining force, hopefully unbalancing Euphemia into falling backwards.

If successful, both contenders would be dunked underwater now... but with Euphemia still holding him from behind: maybe not much of a progress for the boy's predicament, after all.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:44 am

Euphemia had a smile on her face as she had Nico trapped between her large breasts. "See, this is what happens when you don't give up." Euphemia would say as she would shake her breasts back and forth to knock Nico around. Euphemia was soon underwater as Nico had managed to unbalance Euphemia while attempting to free himself. As Euphemia fell backwards Euphemia flailed her arms to try and grab onto anything and she managed to grab onto a favorite item of hers in the match, Nico's trunks.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Nico's senses were starting to be swayed around in and out of consciousness, just like his head was being swayed and rolled between Euphemia's large bosoms.

To the boy's luck, his maneuvre worked and he was set free from Euphemia's grasp. Not wasting time, Nico would try to get away, willing to take safe distance for a possible counterattack... but then a ripping sound could be heard: giving to another pulling, his ripped trunks would remain in the hand of Euphemia while Nico realized that he was naked in the pool now!

"U-Ugh.... h-hey no no... give them back...!". Deeply embarassed at the idea that several bystanders, now an improvised audience to their tussle, could see him like that, the Italian boy would lunge forward, trying to both tackle Euphemia's waist with his right arm and grab what remained of his trunks with his left hand.

Though, throwing himself forward so carelessly, and aiming at two targets with the same strike too, was seemingly a very hazardous attempt from the already debilitated boy... to say the least.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 am

As Euphemia flailed in the water she soon realized that Nico had escaped her grasp but he had left something rather important behind. Euphemia surfaced from the water holding Nico's trunks in front of her face with a smile spreading across her lips as she heard Nico start to move back towards her. "Well, if you want them back Nico you are going to have to buy me lunch." Euphemia said as she would place Nico's trunks between her breasts as she would swim backwards to avoid Nico's haphazard tackle attempt. "You had better hurry up and give up. I mean you are giving all of these very nice people here quite a show." Euphemia said as she would point to Nico's exposed manhood.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm

"H-Hey that's not fun....!", the all flushed-face boy would protest while fruitlessly lunging forward and missing his trunks, which were securely stuck in the middle of Euphemia's cleavage.

"W-Well... I'll admit that it's a bit fun, but it's embarassing... so: Give them back please!". The cute Italian boy would try to swim and stretch forward into another attempt at grabbing the trunks, which lead him basically in the middle of Euphemia's legs while she was swimming backwards.

Was Nico going to successfully reconquer a covering for his exposed boyhood? Or was he going to just put himself into a trap of Euphemia instead?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 am

Euphemia continued to swim away from Nico keeping the boys trunks just out of reach from him. "What i the matter Nico don't you want your trunks back." Euphemia would say with a giggle as she lured Nico around the pool. Euphemia then decided it was time to have more fun with her naked opponent and her legs would snap around Nico's head.. "If you want your trunks back you know what you have to do." Euphemia would say before dunking Nico under the water with her legs before bringing him back up. "All you have to do is give up." Euphemia would say with a smile that promised more dunkings if Nico did not give in to Euphemia's demands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Stuck in a sensual but inescapable headscissor hold, Nico was helpless as Euphemia dunked and lifted him easily, throughly playing with her captive.

The girl had evidently got a leverage point by getting his hands to the edge of the pool, and that would mean that she could easily toy with Nico held secure between her thighs, while the boy could not find any leverage to fight back, and was now more or less a cute, coughing ragdoll in her leggy prison.

"Glub... splut... d-damn..let me ..go...blubb...!". Probably not the best answer to Euphemia's demands, especially from a boy who was getting weaker and dizzier from lack of air with each new second.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 am

Euphemia squeezed Nico in her legs while smiling to the crowd that had gathered around to watch the fight. "But Nico i would love to let you go. You just have to say two words and i will let you go. And as an added bonus if you say those words soon, i may give you your bottoms back." Euphemia would say as she would splash Nico under the water again while pulling his trunks out from between her breasts to dangle them in front of Nico to taunt him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next