Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 2 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:06 pm

With the "lunch-wrestling" contenders fighting in the shallow part of the pool, both of them were now soaked with water, which gave Euphemia an even more sexy and distracting look, allowing her to toss the boy again.

"Oh no y-you won't.. heh..", he would reply with a nervous smile, trying to squirm out of her renewed squeezing hug thanks to their slippery bodies.
If successful, he would step to Euphemia's side hooking one of her arms around his shoulders and grabbing a waistlock, then trying to lift Euphemia and let both of them fall backwards into a suplex right into the water.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 2 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:35 am

Euphemia wanted to keep her hold on Nico's body but thanks to the water covering them both he managed to slip out of her grasp. "Hey, get back here." Euphemia would say as she would to turn to face Nico but she would be too slow and the boy would manage to pick Euphemia up and drop her back down into the water. Well, Euphemia wasn't going to stand for that and as she splashed around under the water she would try to reach for Nico's trunks to give them a pull to try and bring him beneath the water to join her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm

With the successful suplex, and the water absorbing the impact not bringing any real harm to Euphemia, Nico was quite enjoying himself with this playful wrestling contest.

But, being so carefree also granted Euphemia plenty of chances to strike back, and the lovely girl promptly took the opportunity pulling the Italian boy by his surf trunks.
"Haha, you will need to apply more seriously to win your free mea....ah! glubbb....!!!". Fallen into the water, Nico would flail and squirm around underwater and basically between Euphemia's legs, in a quite vulnerable position.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Euphemia would keep her hands on Nico's trunks to try and keep him in place as Euphemia would try to pull Nico closer so she could trap him in a bear hug again. Euphemia would try to pull Nico out of the water in a bear hug. "Oh don't worry Nico. I am going to get my free meal." Euphemia would say before falling backwards to try and suplex Nico into the water.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Splashed into the water by Euphemia's suplex after another bearhug, Nico was realizing that with his light built he was going to be easily ragdolled by the voluptuous girl at this rate.

A bit of water made its way to the boy's lungs after this latest fall, causing him to cough and flail in panic for a few seconds as soon as he could re-emerge to the surface. "Cough cough....g-gasp...!"
With that, the boy turned his back to Euphemia and tried to fumble his way to the edge of the pool and hopefully out, needing to take a breather and seeking to bring himself onto a safer ground.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 am

Euphemia would take a second to rise from the water and as she did she saw Nico trying to flee the pool. "Hey you can't leave i want my free lunch." Euphemia would say as she would swim after Nico to reach out for his foot to pull the boy back into the water. Euphemia was serious about getting her free lunch and if she had to almost drown Nico beneath the water or smother him between her breasts if she had to get it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 pm

"G-Gasp..! Glubbb...!!". Pulled back into the pool, Nico would squirm and tug his leg free, finally getting his head out of the water for some much needed breathing, only to find himself facing the large, glistening bosoms of Euphemia inches from his face.

"U-Ugh...!". Flush-faced at the closeness of those wonderful yet somehow threatening bosoms, the cute Italian boy tried to back off, but his movement was immediately stoped by a hard surface behind him.

"oh n-no..." With embarassed shock, Nico would realize that he was cornered with his back against the edge of the pool and Euphemia very, too much close to him in the front.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 am

Euphemia would flash Nico a smile before moving close to him to try to pin him against the wall with her breasts. "Now you wouldn't be trying to get away would you. I mean why would you try to run from a girl like me." Euphemia said as she would pout at Nico. "Why don't you just give up and buy me that lunch. I am getting pretty hungry playing with you." Euphemia would say as she would grab Nico's hair to try and push his face into her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 am

Nico's young face would immediately blush at Euphemia's seductive smile, and her cute pouty face afterwards. How could a boy like him resist to a girl like her, after all?

Glistening with water under the sun, Euphemia's large and perfectly shaped bosoms gave an even more alluring touch to her presence, mesmerizing the poor boy and preventing him from even trying to escape.

"G-guh...b-but..I can't just surrender like thi..mrff..?? ..mffff.....". Nico's silly speech would be soon interrupted by Euphemia's hands reaching behind his head and pushing him down into the enclosing softness of her cleavage.

The cute Italian boy would flail his arms a little, splashing some water around in the process, but it was clearly a half-hearted struggle: the lovely girl had him right where she wanted, and he could not even think straight enough to try and found a way out from the heavenly jail of her breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Euphemia would hug Nico into her breasts as she pushed him against the pool wall to keep the boy trapped. "Oh, don't worry. If you don't give up i have other ways to make you pay for my lunch." Euphmeia said as she would let go of Nico's hair for a moment to let the boy breathe. "Now how about you give up so i can go enjoy a nice meal." Euphemia would say with a smile on her face as she waited for Nico's answer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next