Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 am

Damn.She still had an insult in her... Jay was given the green-light to ask Gail a few questions.He was trying so hard to prove himself that it was beginning to actually hurt him.More mentally that physically,albeit.Sensing his emotion,the tail behind him began to lazily sway back and forth in the air while he thought of something simple to start out with to ask Gail

Getting to the restaurant,Jay opened and held the door for Gail,which was something that he always did for people out of common courtesy.It wasnt very busy,so the two were seated and given menus without much hassle.Everything on the menu looked very appetizing and mouth-watering.Just then was when he thought of his question. "Alright.....Tell me,why join a place like the AFW?" It was simple,but it was some sort of icebreaker.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:42 pm

The two walked into the restaurant. It wasn't the classiest place, but there was only so much you could expect from a burger shack. "Smells good..." The smell of cooking meat was prevalent in the small store, and it wasn't the cheap greasy type, so that was something.

Gail stopped after Jay's question though. How did he know? She was pretty sure that she hadn't told him that. Or maybe he was smarter that he was letting on, it would be possible to deduce that since she had decided to go the AFW complex... Whatever it was, Gail decided it'd be best not to deny it, in case he really was smart. "Uhh... it's just a cool place it seems. A place to pack jerks like you and girls like me, it's fun, isn't it?" Gail gave a generic sounding answer, she was going to have to be more cautious around Jay now...

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:13 am

Jay didn't know much about this new country,though he had been here for around a year or so,except that the food was the same.Food was universal around the world.People,just put their own cultural twist on the whole thing.Jay regulared at this resturaunt,the owner knowing him well enough by his cat-like appearence and by name even.He was sorta hoping that this would satisfy Gail enough..

He peered over his menu to listen to Gail answer his question with some sort of stutter,or confusion. "You think that there's only jerks here? Sure,most are.But not all of them.I can garuntee you that." He smiles and then asks her: "So,what looks good on the menu?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:19 am

"Coming from you, does that really mean anything?" Somehow, Jay's words didn't sound quite so convincing. And that was beyond the fact that Gail already knew what the AFW was like. But hopefully Jay didn't know that. "But anyways, only thing to order at a burger place is the burgers, right?" Gail's smile was clear on her face, almost like she was actually enjoying herself.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 am

"There's innocence in the world somewhere.I may be wrong.But I wont let you put my beliefs down without a fight." Jay was starting to get on the offensive.Jay hadnt met many other guys in the AFW,but he knew that there had to be someone that wasnt a jerk. "Honestly,the only person that I can tell you that is a nice guy is my friend Conza.But,thats because he's an innocent soul." Jay found that he was defending his enemies...

But,this was a digression from the matter at hand.Jay took another look at the menu,and Gail was right.The only other thing one could get besides a burger was fries.And those came with the burger anyway. "But,there are so many different styles.You sure none of them look good?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:54 am

"Uh huh... Sure, whatever that means..." Jay was talking about some pretty serious stuff, defending his ideals and whatnot. Which was well beyond the scope of what Gail was willing to listen o while in a burger shack. "Cool, there's a guy who doesn't think you're an ass, isn't that just wonderful?" She couldn't help but take a shot again though, that was just too obvious not to say.

Gail took another glance at the food options, and although there was a lot of variety and (minimal) English descriptions, they really were just all burgers. "Eh, it's all the same at the end, just burgers and fries. The only way I can tell them apart is by the price. And since the ones that cost the most are always the best, I'm getting that!" Gail indicated one of the options that was priced quite noticeably higher than anything else on the menu.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 am

She didnt seem to care too much for him getting angry. "Its not that.He's just....Innocent is the only word I can use." Without Gail even doing it,Jay was becoming flustered and embarrassed a bit in the fact that Gail just really didnt care for what he said.But,he had to let it go.He was trying to change her impression of him. "I guess you do have a point." He says to her explining that they were just the same.

"Ah,have some expensive taste,dont we?" Jay noted,seeing that she wanted one of the more expensive burgers.It did look very promising on taste.When the waiter came by,he spoke a broken English.The lion had to point out the picture on the menu for the guy to understand him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 pm

"Cool. Not a lot of people like that, I guess." She was only half-paying attention, after meeting Nick, who was supposedly the normal one, Gail decided she didn't want to get too cozy with this group. Just take tonight and run. was pretty much the plan now. But at least the black cat was trying. It was weak, but it was really fun to watch Jay struggle with social contact.

She smirked at his comment. "Dude, if you have the money, you spend it. No point stashing that shit away, is there?" Gail was pretty much a subscriber to the ideas of #yolo. The waiter came, and after a lengthy period of pointing and poor grammar, Jay managed to get their respective orders across and the waiter went on his way. "So uh... Do you like this place?" There goes question #1 on the list of generic conversation restarters.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:12 am

After that stressful time with the waiter,Jay sat back in his seat.He was finally starting to feel feelings that he had only heard about.Was Gail being around him starting to affect his rude,not car,single track mind attitude? In spite of having a small confrontation with her in his apartment before,and letting her meet Nick.....The lion thought that he was actually doing pretty well for himself.But,he head no idea what sorts of goals he should be setting.As,again,this was uncharted territory to him.

"I guess.I worked hard to amass that sort of wealth.But,you're right.I can always earn it back somehow,so why not spend it?" He agreed.Gail then came at him with a sort of ice-breaker question. "Yeah.In America,the burgers on the west coast were mediocre.Here....They are sublime to the taste buds." Jay tried to make himself sound smart by using a wider range of vocabulary than his mind is used to.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Jay was now talking like someone from the last century. "Cool. Never had anything that tasted sublime." Gail wasn't going to call him out on his change in word use, she wondered if he'd figure out how stupid he sounded by trying to use smart words.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next