Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:20 am

Jay was trying hard to...to....What was he doing again? Keep Nick from Gail? No,no...Before that.

Right! He was trying to prove to Gail that he was more than just a statue.How he wasnt just an emotionless being.Jay led Gail down the stairs and outside. "A burger place? Well,ther's one nearby.Im surprised you didnt find it at all your whole time here." Though,Jay didnt know how long Gail had been here for,but he assumed a while.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 am

"Yeah... I'm kinda not from here... I don't think I'd be asking you for directions if I was." Gail rolled her eyes to exaggerate herself. "So we're going there? And I gotta say, back there you were the quietest I've seen you so far today, you always like that around him?"

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:19 am

Jay sighed,fearing that she would ask that question. "Nick is someone that Im at ends with.He's a rival of mine ever since he tried to be my friend.Im quiet around him because I have nothing to say."

The sun was setting,so it must be somewhere around dusk.Jay began to walk towards the gates that lead out of the AFW complex. "Nick realized that my whole childhood was devoted to violence.And thats not something you can get back.Even if you kicked every ass in the world...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 am

Gail stepped in line with Jay out of the gate. Hmm, it was later than she thought, she wasted a lot of time at Jay's, longer than she'd expected. But that was alright, she was still having fun, so no problems there.

"Dude, you couldn't kick anyone's ass. You were having trouble with me man, and I'm... well I'm not that good." Maybe a month ago Gail would have said differently but now... "But forget it, you don't need your childhood back. We don't do anything when we're kids anyways, just don't fuck up the time you have NOW." She wasn't sure why she was giving actual advice to Jay, but the guy seemed dejected enough as it was.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

The city outside seemed to get more crowded in the distance with buldings,and even just a few blocks away was a bit packed with buildings.Jay headed left after he walked out of the gate. "If I could fight to my full potential,then I would.I-I've just been less focused lately!" He yells,trying to come up with an excuse.

But,it was partly true.He hasn't been as attentive to his skills in combat.Only a few years back was when Jay was at full potential.Though,that was a day where he was trying to save people.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:26 am

"Uh huh... sure thing, Jay." It sounded like a bit of an obvious excuse, and one that Gail had used often enough herself. "But just forget about fighting for now, kay? Can't be the only thing you do for fun, or you'd probably be in the mafia or something." Ok, that was weak. Even when she was TRYING to be lame, she'd never said something as dumb as that. Must be Jay and Nick rubbing they're stupid off on her.

Must be it.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 am

He lowered his head a bit.He knew that it wasnt healthy or cute to talk about fighting all the time.He kept forgetting this. "S-Sorry..." But then,she noted that that couldnt have been the only thing he did for fun. "No,I like to travel.I like the arts,like actual art and theater." Not many people knew that,so Jay was trying to open up a bit to Gail.The streets were calming down for the day before the surge of people that work in the night.So there werent as many people.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:33 pm

"Really? You like art? Never woulda guessed." It was quite a surprise to think that Jay, who wore all black and had literally dragged her to his place, would have a liking to something as refined as theater. But then again, Gail already knew that Jay was wierd, so nothing was impossible. "But uh... hmm..." She was out of questions for now, both serious and teasing, so just walked quietly next to Jay.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 am

"There's a lot of things that you dont know about me that conflict with each other,Gail.Yo'll find them as time progresses." Jay assured her in his mysterious way of speaking in confusion.He only grew accustomed to theater because his friends Anampo and Yoshiro dragged him along to plays.To which he became accustomed to.

He noticed that she was quieting down. "What? No more taunts and teases? Nothing to try and get me mad and fluster myself in public?" The burger place was about a block away.The lion smirks. "Or is it my turn to start asking questions?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:07 am

Jay restarted the conversation, for what was probably the first time of the day. "Yeah, go ahead. Not much left for me to ask from a homicidal maniac like you." Gail really didn't have much to say any more, which was definitely the first time that's happened. They'd been walking for a little bit now, the apartment from before was lost among all the other buildings.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next