Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:52 am

Jay had never been kissed by anyone before today.He had only seen it with Conza and Yoshiro,but he couldnt possibly fathom what it was like.Gail was showing him...She didnt have to struggle to break free.His arms loosened up significantly,but he still hald her.After she broke off her deep kiss,and once the question was asked,Jay let her go.He himself took a few steps back.

Gail could see his face.It was becoming confused,flustered and a light shade of pink. "I-I....Um..." Now,he was the one that was stuttering...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am

Jay's arms stopped being the iron rods they were a second ago and Gail could breathe comfortably again. Soon after that, they went slack completely and Gail was let down onto the floor again. Keeping up a sincere face, Gail looked at Jay. It was amazing how he could go from mood to mood so easily. "You what? Come on Jay, you can't be that shy. You had no problem squeezing my head off, don't you dare be a softie on me now!" She said it forcefully, but still softly in his ear. This was the most delicate part, so screwing up here might really snap the unstable cat-man.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 am

Jay was able to cope with being alone,without parents and with few friends.He could cope with seeing war happen,and staring death in the eyes.....But this was a territory that he had never even stepped into before...There was nothing for him go do based off experience because,he had NO experience in this area...

"I....Dont think about that stuff when Im fighting,not even if my opponent is a beautiful girl..." Did he just admit that? Did he just show that he thought Gail was beautiful? She whisperd in his ear,so he tries to back away more so Gail couldnt do that again.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 am

Gail sighed. "Jay, I was hoping you'd have more balls than this. You either say yes or no, don't go about stuff half-assed like this, alright? Would you half-win a fight? Would you just wear one of those cat ears?" Explaining it in terms that he understood might be the way to go, and since it seemed like he only understood fights, Gail tried this strategy.

For each step Jay was backing up, Gail was taking a step forward, at this rate he was going to get pressed up to the wall. "So again... what's your answer?"

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 am

And then he became angry again.

"No! N-No I wouldnt do any of that." Gail was getting to him the right way,using things he knew to connect to his one-track mind. "If you fight,you have to pour yourself into it.Even if you dont want to fight!" Jay was still backing away,and he would soon bump the wall.The distance between him and Gail hadnt changed,not at all.

"I guess....I did like being that close.And,I d-did like the kiss." The lion admitted.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:45 am

There we go. "Good. If you still want to beat on me or whatever, go for it." If he could only see what she was thinking, Jay would probably do that and much more. With him pressed up to the wall, Gail continued forth until she was once again right on him "Mmm... I'm too close to run away, so if you really wanted to win... now's your big chance."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:54 am

At this point,Jay had no idea what to do.What if he did continue to fight? Would it ruin.....What would it ruin?! Jay knew it would ruin something,but didnt know just what that something was. "Im not going to just beat you up..." He said as she pressed up on him,closer and closer. "It wouldnt be fair,and I wouldnt consider it a victory." Jay tries to push her back and away from him,so the tension wouldnt be as present as it was in this position.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 am

"Mm... sure." Jay pushed her away and she let it happen. "Well, I'll just wait here then. I couldn't do much do you, so I'm not gonna bother." She took a seat in the middle of the floor, about 5 paces away from Jay now. "Hey, sorry if I'm being pushy here, just take your time with this stuff. I guess it's been so long since my first time that I've forgot how nervous it makes you."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:13 am

Jay became confused,watching Gail sit down in the middle of his floor. "You...You arent? You're not going to fight anymore?" Jay had also never met someone who'd done that before.Maybe Gail would be surprised,because Jay sat down in front of her also. "I cant hurt someone that doesnt want to fight."

"And its okay if you're being pushy,to be honest,I kinda like pushy." Jay told her.And now,he was opening up.For once in a long while,he calmed down quickly....But,why?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:18 am

"Dude. I wasn't fighting to begin with. You'd know if I was fighting." Gail smirked at this, watching Jay step forward. He didn't try anything, and in fact he seemed to have mellowed out to the point where he could sit down.

"So, you like pushy? I don't think you would. Real pushy would be me climbing on top of you and then forcing you to fuck me." She wasn't going to do it, but she'd like to see his reaction. "And before you get all excited, that ain't happening."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next