Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 am

Gail was right.Jay was much more fun when Jay was angry.

"CRAZY?! I-I mean,we were a little off,but so is everyone else! And I wasnt lonely...Without them,I wouldnt be here.Its based on pure bond that I wear these parts at ALL times." He was getting defensive.Memories flowed through the lion's mind. "Gail,I've traveled the world and the seven seas with these animal parts on me.And if you want to make fun of it,then you are an enemy..."

Jay was close to the edge.Any more pushes and he may snap,having to teach Gail a lesson on accepting people.Through brute force.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 am

"Alright, you got me. I'm crazy too. Otherwise I wouldn't be in some cat-boy's house right now, but yeah. I'll give you a point there then. Now it's 1-10 in my favor. Whatever. You like those ears, that's cool with me." Gail raised her hands up in the universal sign of mock surrender. "But you KNOW I'm right when I said you're lonely. 'Cuz if you weren't... I bet at least one of these crazy animal friends of yours would be with you right now." Gail put her hands down and drank some more water.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:52 am

He was again speechless.Gail was hitting some vital and tense nerves.But,to say that he was lonely;she was right.Jay never really thought about how much he was alone.But,none of his 'friends would be here.Not Yoshiro,who feared him a bit,and certainly not Anampo.Who he'd hurt before.

He was getting frustrated with Gail,but....No one had ever said things so blatant like this to him before."Gail.Are you ready to fight? That is why I brought you here,right?" Jay was now trying to divert the conversation.And maybe a fight would clear his head up a bit.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm

"Man... you don't invite girls over to fight, unless you have a REAL problem. That's probably why you're such a freaking loner. But whatever, your place, your rules I guess." Gail stood up and stretched her arms for a bit. "So I guess I might as well play with you a bit then, Mr. Jay."

She had no idea on how good Jay was, and although before coming here to Japan she was pretty confident in herself, after all that stuff with Lucy it wasn't safe to think everything was going to be a cakewalk. But then again, Jay here was like Gail taken to the next level in terms of personality. So it should be alright, at least she'd be able to mess with his head, as long as she could keep up her not-mad facade.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Not only was she sounding absolutely right.She was starting to break the lion's tough and dark outer layer.But,what would Gail find inside if she was able to break the shell?

"S-So? If they can't handle what I do,then they don't matter! You already knew that you were gonna come here to fight,so don't try and turn this into my being lonely!" Jay shot back,trying to defend himself.He watches intently as she stretched.Behind the couch,on the way to his room was plenty of open space.He walked over to it,waiting for Gail.He was always ready.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:41 pm

"Yeah yeah... you probably have THOUSANDS of friends and admirers, my mistake. Won't happen again, swear to God." She stopped about a meter and a half away from Jay, the room was mostly open space once Gail looked at it more carefully, the furniture was all positioned around the outside of it, so as long as Gail wasn't going to move too wildly, it wouldn't get damaged.

Which meant that Gail was going to run around wildly. But that was just a plan, first she needed to actually hit him enough to chase her around. Seeing him ready, Gail let out a big wide grin, not something she'd normally do, and threw a very obvious and slow punch aimed at his head. He was probably going to block it or dodge it or something, and if he did, Gail would laugh and say "You know that I can't hit much right? It's not like it's my job to fight is it?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Slowly,Gail was starting to push her way into Jay's mind.The games were getting to him.He sees the grin that was forming on her face.What was she planning?

Jay sees the punch coming towards his face easily.It was unusually slow.If able to,Jay would reach out and attempt to grab that hand.He'd twist to give a jolt of pain through Gail's system.If not,he would get punched.

Either way,he would look at her with a deviant but also serious face. "Wait a second.There's something I have to do first."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Gail got her hand caught and then Jay twisted her arm. "Ow! Not nice!" she complained, the sharp twist did hurt, there was no acting there. Or at least not much. A bit of exaggeration wouldn't hurt...

Then Jay said something about needing to grab something. "Uhh... Sure...? As long you're not planning on tasering and raping me, are you?" Gail's pain wasn't visible at all, it might not even have been there at all, but she was confused. What could Jay possibly need to get at a time like this?

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:10 am

"I'm not going to GET something,I said I need to DO something." He said in an agitated voice.For years,Jay had a custom.To most,it was odd.But,he didn't care what anyone think.If that wasn't established by now,then Gail was blind.

Letting go of her hand,he opens his own arms wide to hug Gail. "I'm willing to understand you,if you're willing to understand me."After letting go,he backs away and stays silent.Quietness fills into the room slowly.He wondered what Gail thought of his custom.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:34 am

Gail blinked when Jay suddenly wrapped his arms around her. He broke off in much the same way, but that hardly removed the awkwardness of atmosphere. After a very awkward 5 seconds, Gail finally put some voice in the vacuum. "Uhh... ok? I mean... sure I guess? I don't know if I COULD understand someone like you, but uh,,, I'll try?" For once Gail was the one caught off guard. She couldn't really say much more than that, Jay was a weird person, Gail knew for sure now, but he also seemed not to care about his weirdness, so that was sorta cool. Sorta.

"Ok uhm... so... that's done then? Anything else you gotta do? Maybe grab something this time? Or you just want to get to beating on cute girls now?" Gail decided to keep those confusing thoughts at the back of her head. To ignore it completely wasn't smart, she was still in Jay's house after all, he was probably serious about what he said, but to give it too much conscious thought was probably a waste of brain space.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next