Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Prodding Jay with her fingers was the equivalent of a child poking an atomic bomb.The lion was trying to hold back everything,seeing that there was no reason to attack her.Yet. "What reaction should I have in the face of something new and unfamiliar to me?" He was referring to getting a kiss on the cheek.

"Shall I squeal in delight and melt? To conform? Thats not me,Gail." Jay explained to her.It seemed that she was done at last,turning around and beginning to leave.Jay was going to do the same.

Then,a bomb went off.The jab to the eyes made him wince and move back to told his afflicted area.Jay quickly lashed back and jumped towards Gail to take her to the ground.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Gail fell headfirst, but she managed to brace herself before her head hit the hard floor."O-oufff! Guess that was a bit f-far of me huh? Well I guess this is... gah... f-fair Jay. Just wanted- a-ah... to make sure you weren't having a heart attack t-there..." She was still smiling underneath the catboy's body, mostly because she was ready for him to attack her. She wasn't expecting THIS much, she didn't think he was that tightly wound, but it'd be alright for now.

"Aannywaaays... YOU have a problem. Why dontcha try fixing that problem by getting off?" She kept her voice light and casual, outside of the occasional groan. "I'm asking not cuz I don't like being under you, but cuz people might get the w-wrong idea about this, ya know?" Her tone was just a little suggestive. She wanted to see how this cold dude would handle something like this.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 am

"A heart attack? I should be having one,I guess....If I wasnt so enraged that you did something like that!" Jay yelled at her.He couldnt believe that any of this was happening to him.It was funny,in a way.Due to the fact that he did see Gail as someone attractive.But,MAN! Was this girl getting on his nerves.

He got off of her.Not because of what she said about others seeing this as something odd or wrong.Jay was still pretty new here,and this wasnt something he needed.He didnt want people thinking he was soft.He wanted to prove himself and climb to greatness.That's one reason he was here,at least.And if it meant being rough on Gail,so be it.

He looked down at Gail,if she was still on the floor. "You've got two choices,Gail." Jay's voice was one just full of anger. "We can go to one of our rooms and fight privately,or we can go to that ring over there and you can get embarrassed when I beat you down."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:04 pm

"Mmmhhhmmm... 'fight', call it whatever you like...." Gail just smirked and kept teasing the enraged Jay. "I'm not TOO big on doing it public, but I'm pretty damn sure I'm not going back embarrassed of anything." She had no idea how good Jay was, but it hardly mattered. Just keeping up a confident front would be enough.

Probably.

But whatever, Jay was clearly itching to start something, and pushing it back too much wouldn't do her any good. "But anyways, you prefer it private I'll bet, how about you show me... you know..., back at your place?" So things weren't going exactly as Gail planned, whatever. She wasn't worried too much about it, since the angry cat here was going to be a fairly easy read now.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

The lion was in a bad situation.He was headstrong,and that always screwed him over in the long run.Jay had just gotten himself into a fight with Gail.That wasn't the bad part.The bad part was the options he gave.She seemed pretty confident that she would win in a fight.

Gail choose the first option.Furthermore,his room. "F-Fine!" Je reaches into his pants poacket.After fumbling around for a moment,he pulled out a lanyard with 3 keys on it.Two
for his room,and a third for his 'house' back home.Jay gave her one of them.It had his room number on the top. "One hour.Don't be late to your own funeral" He growls,before walking away.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:50 am

"Wow, giving me your room key, you must REALLY like me, huh Jay?" Gail had no idea where Jay lived though, but that wasn't really a problem. She'd just let him walk off for a bit and call out again.

"Yo! Jay! I'll just follow you home then? I'd just HATE to miss that if you'll be there." she had no concern whatsoever on her face. Indeed, she was still smiling; Gail honestly didn't care about what was going to go down, she'd come here just to annoy today and she'd clearly achieved that well enough.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:02 am

He stopped when she called out to him.Both of the cat ears lowered in anger as he groans loudly.In truth,she was actually beginning to interest Jay.Though it didnt really seem like it.But,he had to keep up an image. "NO! I dont like you...And Im going to make you wish you hadnt kissed me,o-or poked my eyes!"

Again he had to stop when Gail said she'd follow him home.The lion took a deep breath,not even looking back at her.THis reminded him of home.Those who tried to follow him back to his house wouldnt make it halfway.But,there were bond to be many people around,so he couldnt....Not here.

"Just wait the damn hour,Gail.Dont press your luck."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Gail started giggling at Jay's sudden outburst, her face clearly showing that she did not believe his denial. "Uh huh, suuure. Well that's not the problem here. If I wait the hour, how am I gonna find you? So we'll have to go back together!" she said it extremely cheerfully, like it was something she really wanted to do. Which it wasn't, but Jay didn't need to know that.

"If you're so damn mad about the poking, just don't freeze up like that man!" she put her hand on her hips and walked closer to start a mini-lecture aimed at the cat-eared dude. "I was worried, most people don't have no reaction to anything, you know? And if it's the kiss that's gotten you so wound-up..." She grabbed him and kissed him again, on the lips now, pulling away with a grin just as suddenly. "You should just ask for it in a more honest way. Denying what you want... you aren't good at it."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 am

She wanted to know how she could find him. "Remember where you found me? That building? That's where I live.The key you have there has my room number.Just...." Jay slowed down,which came to a stop when Gail came closer to him.The lion wanted to fight,but...He needed self-control.It was a valuble skill.

Jay tried his best to remain calm during her talking.He swayed between listening and trying NOT to throw a punch. "The kiss? That's w--" He was cut off when she kissed him.His face burned a dark red when she quickly broke away.That was it.

Jay grabbed Gail by the wrist with quick speed and an iron grip.Histp former instinct came up and took over.Without words,Jay began to move towards his room.He didn't care if he had to drag Gail.She was going to pay

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 pm

"W-whoa! Slow down, boy!" Gail still hadn't put up any real sign of frustration or whatever. She dragged behind just enough to make Jay pull hard, but kept up for the most part to stop him from dislocating her shoulder. Which might just happen if she kept it up.

Oh well, Jay clearly had some problems. Going between quiet and intensely mad was not a healthy thing. But Gail certainly wasn't going to help him out, she'd probably end up screwing him up more. Which made Gail only smile widely. "Sooo... was that good? Was that your first?" She joked even as she was got pulled all the way back to Jay's place.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next