Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 9:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 pm

"What are you talking about? I have no desire." He repeated,differently for clarity.She was about to tell him something,but stopped.Jay looked up at her just in time to see her wink.He then found himself.....Holding her hand.They walked inside of the arena.Jay was starting to think that something was wrong....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Uh huh... Of course you don't.", Gail might be faking all of this, but there was no way that this guy could be serious when he said that. "Oh, we're here huh? Well, thanks for everything~, see ya around!" She let go of him and moved a few steps away.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Jay was serious.Maybe Gail couldn't accept it.Not too many people did.But,he had gotten her to her destination. "Maybe we can meet again sometine,Gail.In a more,formal light." The lion watched as she backed off.He turned arounfld and began to walk away.He can now get back to cleaning. "Bye..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Wow. This guy was like a robot. Weird, most people wouldn't just leave so mechanically. Hmm... well, the best way to deal with this would be to poke at him until she got a reaction. Gail called back at him after they were about 5 steps apart, purposely loud enough for the others standing around to hear her. "Yo! Jay! By the way, what's with the ears? You do that big deep mysterious tone, but you have to be a kid inside with silly little kitten ears like those, I just know it!" It felt like just the right amount of sting to start with, she could easily up it if she needed.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Jay was solitary.Other than his childhood friends/enemies.....He was alone.One said friend gave him the ears and tail as a gift and reminder.

And now,Gail was making fun of them.This was normal,many people did the same.But....Ony Gail called him a kid.Jay turned around. "I am NOT a kid! What dares you to say that?" He was very easy to anger,if that's Gail's intention.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:57 am

Wow this guy fired up easily. Guess he's not a machine then. "Whoa there, calm down, 'kay? I'm just saying, aren't these cute little ears a bit young-looking? I mean like, you're acting all big and scary, they really don't git you, you know?" Gail was a bit sidetracked, she could just leave this be and find someone else to screw with, but seeing Jat's reaction... this could turn out pretty fun.

"Well, if you like them, then I guess that's fine, they really are super cute and all, I can't really call you out on that, everyone has those weird bits, I guess. I'm just asking 'cuz I'm curious, you don't have to throw a tantrum or anything!"

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Gail hit every nerve the lion had.Using words like 'young' and 'cute'.He was reaching his boiling point quickly.Jay walks towards Gail.Beautiful or not,Gail was overstepping her bounds.Once he got in front of her,he growled. "I won't throw a tantrum.I'm going to calmly tear someone to peices.Are you going to make that person you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Jay had gotten very very upset all of a sudden. Her teasing wasn't that bad was it? She wasn't here to pick a fight... or maybe she was. Just tricking guys into a date and then dashing the morning after was getting stale after a while. Gail certainly wasn't going to back down from the threatening looking catboy now. "Aw, come on Jay, why doncha try being more easygoing? It's not nice to go around attacking girls. Just try to have some fun!" She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, just because she had the feeling that Jay was the type to be very annoyed by something like that.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Of everything that she spoke,there was one thing that Gail had over on Jay that even his aggressive nature had to conform to: He never went around,looking for a fight.He's been challenged about 95% of the time.To top it off,he fought three times the men than women.Tough,he wasnt above doing it. "Being 'easy-going' means that I'd have to let my guard down."

He crosses his arms,still in a temper that could turn violent in a moment. "Fine,forgive me for going off."Gail was considered lucky.Jay could've just attacked her right there.Hopefylly,she didnt try to press her luck a second time.

She then kissed his cheek.He stayed silent and calm,but how long would it be for?

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Hmm... his body language was pretty obviously giving off anger and menace, but Jay didn't so much as push her away. That was pretty cool, maybe. She certainly was no good at holding in a temper at all, maybe Jay was. Well... only one way to know.

She let her lips leave his cheek, but made no move to let her head out of his line of sight. "Wow... no reaction at all... I know I said to be easygoing just now, but...". At this point she began poking him a few times in the sides to emphasize, "this is more like a statue.", finishing by turning around to move away.

And then she spun around and jabbed him in the eyes.

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next