Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 pm

He blinks a few times. "Hm? Uh...Yeah.I-Im alright.Just,full is all." It was both true and an excuse.In the short amount of time,the lion had eaten about half of the burger.That was a bit of overkill to his stomach and brain. "Fun? Y-You thought today was fun? Even though it started basically with violence and fighting?" Jay's tail became life-like due to a slight burst of emotion,swaying slightly. "Thanks..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:22 am

"Ok, cool." In hindsight, ordering two of these monster burgers was a mistake. But whatever, that wasn't really an issue right now. "Well... I can't say it WAS fun, but you're new to this whole social interaction thing, I guess. So... let's just call it not a complete failure." The way his tail was wagging, it was like a pet, more like a dog than a cat.

"So, yeah... I'll ignore how today started, cuz I guess that's your normal, and the ending wasn't terrible... and it's pretty damn fun watching you screw up." Gail couldn't avoid throwing another jab Jay's way, Hopefully, she wasn't going to see this dark-clad dude again, but on the off-chance she did, she didn't want him ripping at her skin or anything.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:00 am

Jay could feel his tail moving in an odd and sporadic way.This caused him embarrassment.Quickly,he caught a passing waiter and asked for two boxes for their burgers.The lion was losing his grip on being the cold and distant bastard-cat.Gail was becoming a bit more cold and blatant to him,but the lion did not take much notice.

"Yeah,sorry again.Like I said before,I fought every and anyone who wanted to mess around with me.You can understand why Im not very social." Jay took the shot at him in pride,since she thought he didnt completely ruin her day.It made him crack a slight smile.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:23 am

"Well whatever, you managed to do different today. Sorta. That's good for you I guess. " She just shrugged, Jay was warming up again, and she didn't really want to say too much more. But that was ok, the night was pretty much up anyways. The waiter came back with a pair of styrofoam boxes in a plastic bag, he left it on the table and went away again.

"Well, whatever, next time you find someone, no beating them up, ok? Or else I'll find you and knock you in the head a few times, got it?" She laughed at her own joke, but it was a pretty fake laugh. "But yeah, I probably should be going for today. Gotta drive home, and that's like half a day or something."

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 16 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 pm

As Jay packed his sandwich into the box given to him,he couldnt help but smile at Gail's slight praise.He DID do something different today.He tried to do something that made him happy.Instead of menial work,or training,or fighting.The lion tried to make some sort of relationship. "I doubt there'll be a next time.At least for a while.I mean,you approached me.How many others would willingly do that?" He asks rhetorically.

The lion paused. "Knock me in the head?! And you call me violent." Jay stands up,waiting for her to do the same before he started to move towards the front door. "You live far from the AFW,Gail?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

Today wasn't what Gail had quite expected, but it was pretty fun, observing Jay's weird way of doing things was pretty worth it, all things considered. She gave him a 'sorta-almost' smile when he replied to her claim. "Dude, you ARE violent."

Jay's second question came, and it sorta made sense. "Nope! I have a place right beside the building actually. Just that, AFW's kinda too big for one city, so my place isn't exactly near here." She rolled her eyes, like it was obvious, while she stepped out of the door, him following behind. She didn't tell him anything more, no chance of giving this guy her address, that'd be a terrible headache.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

"I know I am.Dont remind me." Jay chuckled.Hearing her explain where around AFW she lived,it boggled the lion's mind.SO,he didnt go any further with it.The confusion that could have came next may have killed his brain.He avoided it for that reason.It seemed she wasnt going to tell him anymore,which was fine.

The walk back to the large complex felt quicker than when they left to go the the burger place.Jay saw the large gates closing in.The day was a nice one,though he wish that he could have done more.But at the same time,he had no idea what that 'more' would be. "Thanks for this day,Gail.It was.....Nice."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:57 am

"Hah, you're disappointed?[/color}" Gail moved in a slightly different direction, angling away from the dark-clad boy, towards the parking lot instead of the complex. "[color=#8000FF]Don't try to find me, 'kay? I'll find you if I need to, but don't you go stalking me, got it?" She called out as she made her way, retracing her steps from the morning back to the place where she parked the car.

"But... yeah, a nice day for loner cat-freak standards, I'd say." And with that, she got into the driver's seat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 am

"Uh......"

That was all the talking Jay was able to do,for he was confused.He wasnt going to follow her,so why would she say that? Unless,she....Wanted him to? No,no.That would get his ass kicked by Gail,and looked down upon by others who heard about what she had done.But,he figured that the day was done.She got in her car.Now....What was Jay doing before this crazy day? He has GOT to stop forgetting things....

The End

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16