Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 am

Jay sighed.He was losing her interest.Why should he care? He sat back in his chair and looked down into his lap. "Yeah....They're really good." He said a bit flatly,giving off the vibe to Gail that he felt defeated emotionally and didnt know what else to do.He just wanted to eat and be done.Jay didnt even know why he was doing this.Gail didnt seem that interested from the start anyway,the lion thought.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Wow, he got dejected fast. "Look, just act normal. Actually no don't do that. You'd probably start a fight in here." Should she try to bring him back around, or just observe Jay? It didn't really matter to her, but she should at least be pretending to care. Probably.

"Uh... just like, lighten up. You can do that at least, right?"

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:06 am

He looed back up to Gail,a small smile crosses his face slowly. "You're right.I shouldnt beat myself up so much." He put his lower arms back on the table,trying to get engaged with the conversation once again. "Listen,Im sorry if Im not what you first thought,or expect.And Im not going to try and conform to what you or anyone wants.I need to stay me."

Just as he was having a breakthrough,their burgers came.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm

"Uh huh... not very often someone tries to fight me and asks me out on the same day... but sure, be yourself, that's cool I guess. Sorta." Actually, Gail thought that Jay was a bit of an overgrown kid, it was like he'd gone through adolescence without actually talking to anybody. "But uh, I think probably do need to be a bit less weird. I mean, your a pretty big buff guy, girls should falling left and right for you!" She considered saying a bit more, but that was probably something she shouldn't say out loud to him.

Thankfully, Gail was spared having to make another comment with the arrival of the food. It looked as good as the menu visualized, the burger was stacked nice and high with none of the burned patties or crappy shredded lettuce that was common in fast food joints. "Damn, that's a really big chunk of meat. I don't think I could finish this." She lifted it up experimentally, and it felt as heavy as a real burger should.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 15 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:08 am

Today was just a day that was full of many up's and down's for the lion.Emotion had overtaken the battle-hardened boy.Living alone for so long,even with friends....Not having a family to be with when he got home must have done something to his psyche.That's how he grew up,until he was about 17.Alone. "There's so much I wish I could tell you about why Im like this.But,it would take a long time." He said,in a slightly cheered-up sort of tone.

He was flattered that Gail thought that girls would be all over him.Then,their burgers came.The conversation was done the moment the waiter left. "What?" Jay laughed. "Im sure you can eat it,easy!" He dove right into his burger,not realizing that Gail could have taken that as an insult.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:30 am

Gail frowned a bit, even if Jay seemed happy about his backstory. "Man, maybe you really DO need a psychiatrist. I don't even know what your story is and it's already depressing." There were a lot of things Gail COULD have said, but she was a bit tired of keeping up the silly schoolgirl facade. Jay had probably figured it out by now anyways, she'd been real sloppy today.

"Dude. I might have been with a lot of guys, but like... This is kinda a lot for one sitting." Jay might not have gotten the innuendo of his words, but Gail certainly did. And the burger was really massive. Jay just went ahead into it, no manners at all, but it was still something amusing about watching him tackle a sandwich twice as tall as his mouth could open. Gail decided that the burger wasn't getting any smaller though, so she took a bite, or at least as much as she could. "Damn. That's pretty freaking good."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 am

"You dont seem as happy and cheery as earlier." Jay commented.He still didnt get that Gail was just toying with him,and was most likely not even interested in any of the things he's said this whole day.The lion was oblivious to her. "I-Is it me?" Truly,the lion shouldnt even care.Emotion had gotten him today.It would take some time to go back to his old and spiteful mindset.

Taking a few more bites and swallows of the burger,Jay put it down to wipe his face with a napkin.He at least found solace in the fact that she did seem to enjoy the burger. "It is good,isnt it Gail? A bit pricey,but its worth it definitely."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 am

He addressed her change in personality directly, asking about it. So he hadn't known? Or maybe he was just confirming? "Hmm..." She decided to just ignore his question about her more subdued attitude. She just looked at him with an unreadable expression, taking another bite out of her excessively stacked burger.

She chewed and swallowed before answering the second question. "Oh? Yeah, it's great." The less words she said at this point would probably be better. Jay, tough as he acted, actually seemed pretty fragile emotionally. And fun as screwing with the cat-boy is, causing him to go berzerk here was not on her agenda at all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:41 am

The lion understood that she was avoiding his question.So,he decided to take another bite of his burger and tried to forget about it.At this point,Jay wasnt feeling so high and mighty.He dared not to ask why she avoided him.He head to ask her the question about her burger's taste to make some form of menial small-talk.The next bite Jay took,he didnt taste it as good.Maybe because his focus was going somewhere else,perhaps into the air....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

"Hey, you ok?" Jay's head was drooping, and although she didn't didn't quite know what was going on in his head, there wasn't anything good in there for sure. She didn't care of course, but it couldn't hurt to poke him a bit in the right direction. "You tried to make today fun, so that's something I guess." that was about as encouraging Gail was going to get for the weird cat-boy, but at least it was something positive.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next