Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Okami thought he had finally found the key to win this match, hitting the girl's head to then gain the chance to apply a submission.
Now all he needed to do was to force her into submission. Not really a minor problem, considering the steel-like resilience of that graciously feminine body of hers.

"Oh, not much Aurore. Only that I have you locked, and that you will have to concede the second round!", Okami would reply watching back down at Aurore from his shoulder, feeling confident in his imminent victory of this round.
With that, Okami would pull backwards to apply full pressure to the boston crab, expecting a quick submission from the girl. But maybe he was being too much optimistic.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match

Post by Kounoko Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm

As her legs got putted into a hold, Chitbang would take her time to shake her head a bit to remove the giddiness, and as she cleared her mind, she heard her opponent commanding her to surrender. "Oh~ are you really sure?" She would teased as she can felt her legs being pulled backwards.

And to counter that, she would just flex her abs to resist her opponent's pressure, "Well~ give me all you got~" She teased, wanting to see just hard her opponent can pull.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Actually, Okami was already applying full pressure when Aurore challenged him to try his best, whcih felt quite demoralizing: this girl seemed to be simply invulnerable at his submission holds, or that was the impression she gave in any case.

"Ugh... j-just give up..!", the boy would reply groaning from exertion as he pumped his muscles trying to put all his remaining might in the hold.
But doubling his efforts like that was tiring Okami faster, and Aurore's flexing abs countering his hold were making it harder to keep locked, especially with the increasing sweat making it slippery.

If he couldn't get her to submit with his last efforts, soon Okami's pressure would loosen up and Aurore could get her chance to overpower him.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"Oh well~ Okay~ I give up~" Said Aurore as she gave the second round to her opponent, with a smile, as usual.

Rather strange, since directly after giving up, she would just force her way out of the hold anyway.

Well, it seems that she just decides to let her opponent win one round so they can start a third one, which sounds interesting to her.

"Oh well~ congrats on winning the second round~" She remarks,

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 pm

"Uh.... really???", Okami could ont help but blink in surprise and disbelief at the unexpected submission of Aurore, as he was straining to keep the hold locked while she seemed to endure it without suffering at all.
"I mean... ok, that makes the score even", he finally added, letting go of Aurore's legs as the ref confirmed her surrender.

As for the fans, part of them bursted out into roars of excitement at the surprising outcome of round 2, part were booing because they wanted Aurore to win. Nobody seemed to actually care much in any case, because it would give them all the chance to watch a further round of this strange but very enterteining fight.

"Mf...thanks, but I have the feeling that the next round is not going to be this easy...", Okami would admit while offering his hand to help Aurore up to her feet. "Congrats, sure... I don't feel like I gained this one though", the boy was thinking to himself realizing that Aurore had given away the round willingly, even though he was still not getting why.

While Okami was lost in such thoughts, the starting bell of the final round would be rung right away, catching him by surprise. As a consequence, his first action was not planned but executed by instinct as he tried to grab Aurore's wrist and execute an irish whip that would have her forcefully run against the corner... not the most strategical maneuvre against a girl that had proved strenght far above any woman.. or man he had fought against.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:02 pm

As the third round rang, Aurore would just walked towards her opponent as he attempts to irish whip her, in which she will responds by giggling and grabbed his waist, lifting him up into the air instead.

"You really should learn you lesson" She giggles as she lift him him into the air, "I am stronger then you~" She explains the obvious.

Oh well, this girl is really strong, just how can she be so strong? Well, crazy trainings can lead to miracles, it seems.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:51 pm

No matter how many times she had proved her strenght, Aurore's display of female power never missed to raise surprised and pleased comments from the crowd... just like it kept causing embarassement for the silly stubborn Okami.

"G-Gasp... let me go...!", he would protest as Aurore lifted him off the mats in the same effortless way she would lift a ragdoll. Flustrated at being caught so easily by a girl, Okami would not realize the possibility to make a better use of his free hands and hit Aurore's head, but he just flailed in the uneased effort to pry apart her grip and break free by force.

Thus, Okami's embarassement and lack of strategy in the early moments of the third round would give Aurore the chance to proceed with her next planned maneuvre instead.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Aurore would giggles as the crowd seems pleased and starts cheering and commenting about her incredible strength. Well, she really put in a lot of effort into her trainings to become as strong as she is today, and she was glad that people are cheering her for it.

Her opponent would fail in his attempts to pry open her might grip, as she would get ready her next move, she would now how hug him in the previous cradle position again, as she would walks towards her robe she discharged at the start of the match, while locking him tightly in her arms.

What would she be planning to do?

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Okami was wondering what Aurore would have in store for him next too. But more importantly, he was fighting to get out of her clutches, worried at how she had him now embraced in the same cradle-hold embrace that had lead to his embarassing defeat in round one.

But, no matter how hard he tried, it seemed to only get him into a tighter cradling vice from Aurore, leaving him little to nothing room to move as both his arms and legs were now locked in her strong arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Aurore would walks towards her silk robe which she had previously discharged at the beginning of the match, and as she reaches her robes, she would attempt to place him in the middle of her robe, before grabbing the two sides of the robe and lift the robe up with him still inside the robe, as if trapping him side a cloth cradle, all with one hand!

"Time for more songs~" She would giggle as she using her right arm to lift the make shift cloth cradle up and down causing her opponent to be rocked in it, like a baby, as she would starts singing yet another lullaby "Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow~"

Well, the robe was weaved from a mixture of spider and normal silkworm silk, together with some fiberglass, so it's not easy to tear.

And thus, the girl demonstrates her most impressive feat of strength in the match, using one hand to lift and rock her opponent in a hypnotizing cloth cradle, would he be able to escape.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Aurore vs Okami - extreme submission match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next