Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Greedily eating her date's sex as her tongue wildly dug itself into Cleo's crotch as she tightly hugged her arms around Cleo's legs. While she was eating out Cleo, she felt Cleo lick her own crotch a few times as it felt amazing to Ari, who hasn't been recieving much attention as she let out a loud gasp.

However before long, Ari felt Cleo tightening up against her as the beautiful sound of Cleo's cry of ecstacy reached Ari's ears as the climax would spray into Ari's face as she would gleefully accept the juices. After making Cleo cum again, Ari panted as she almost slumped on to Cleo feeling the effect of fighting in the sauna for this extended period of time.

"Ha....ha....Cleo-chan..." Ari gasped out as she would lay on top of Cleo, stuck in the 69 position as the two girls rested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Cleo had to take her time to recover after her fourth orgasm, and she kinda wanted to get out from the sauna room to be honest. She panted heavily while starting at the ceilings, not really paying attention to her surrounding for a while. Then she realized that Ari had taken a short break as well. Watching their current position, Cleo smirked.

"My turn now..." she muttered as her legs slowly rose up.

She would attempt to clamp down her legs and crossed them above Ari's neck to trap her date. Once she had done that, Cleo would lean forward to lick the white haired girl's sex slowly. Since it's been a while since she treated Ari's womanhood, she figured that the girl must have been pretty aroused as it was.

"Mmm..." she purred while lapping her tongue on her date's wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Ari was taken by surprise when Cleo's legs wrapped around her head after a short break, "Wha-!" Ari let out, not expecting Cleo to go back on the offensive after receiving her fourth orgasm as her arms wrapped around the legs, trying to pry them off. However she would let out a cry of pleasure when Cleo returned the favor of eating her out, "No! If you do that, I'll cum!" Ari got out between her moans as she squirmed in Cleo's grasp, rubbing her breasts against her dark skinned date's stomach.

Being highly aroused from her tussling with Cleo as her legs would shake and squirm as she dealt with the pleasure. Hotly panting along with moaning Ari could feel her orgasm about to break out of her soon as she was losing the will to fight back as the will to give into the pleasure was taking it's place. "Ooooooh Cleo-chan!!" she moaned out as her pussy got wetter and wetter with each lick that her date gave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Cleo was barely using any force to contain Ari's head with her legs, but she was sure she could just drar another orgasm from her date like this. The dark skinned girl altering her licking between a slow, long lap and a couple of rapid flicks. Ari's comment even made her giggle as it gave her an idea to tease the girl even more.

"Ooohh? Should I stop then~?" she asked coyly after a slow brushing on her date's wet crotch. "If you don't want to... You don't have to cum, Ari-channn~" added the dark skinned girl, giggling mischievously.

She stopped her licking to emphasize her point after that, blowing hot air into the Ari's sex to return the favor from earlier. As her dominant side began to slowly take over, Cleo couldn't help but to be a little mean to her date.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Being teased by Cleo again made Ari even hotter as her resistance got weaker and weaker as she laid in Cleo's grasp. However Cleo would stop her sexual assault all together as it ripped away the pleasure that Ari wanted, "Wha-what?" she said confusedly as hot air was blown into her sex, causing her to moan out as it gave her pleasure, but not enough to satisfied her.

"Noooo~ Don't stop..." Ari let out bewteen her hot pants, her priorities quickly changed as her pussy twitched furiously, showing how much she wanted an orgasm after so long. "I...want to cum!" Ari admitted as she wanted pleasure gave to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:24 pm

"Huhu~ I know you do..." Cleo giggled gleefully before she resumed her licking.

She drove her tongue deep into Ari's sex, and began to bob her head back and forth with some pace. Her hands would smack the rear of her date before spreading them open to allow easier access to the girl's womanhood. After a while Cleo would use her thumb to toy with Ari's clit, rubbing it in circles as she became engrossed in eating her date out ravenously. Sooner or later, that orgasm would surely come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Ari cried out in pleasure as Cleo resumed her sexual assault as Cleo's tongue penetrated her sex and pumped in and out of her. "Oooooooooh!!!" Ari moaned as the pleasure didn't stop there as Cleo's thumb began to rub on her clit, giving Ari the apex of pleasure as she cried out.

Hot moans that ripped out of her throat, Ari could feel her pussy beginning to squirt out some pre-cum as Cleo had all accessto Ari's pussy as Ari was nearing her orgasm as she would begin to push her pussy in time with Cleo's tongue before she would let out a cry of pleasure and let loose her juices all over Cleo's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 pm

"Ah!" Cleo yelped in slight surprise as Ari's juices were splattered on her face.

She closed her eyes and continued to lick her date's sex until her orgasm finished before shifting her legs to the side of Ari's head. Cleo gave the drenched pussy of the white haired girl a lengthy lick with her tongue and slowly rolled Ari on her back. She sat up afterwards and crawled towards her date, grinning naughtily as she hovered herself above the girl.

"It seems... the huntress is turning into the prey~" she teased and giggled before laying herself on top of Ari, pecking the girl's cheek. "Don't worry... I'll take good care of you, hee~" added Cleo playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Ari panted for air when Cleo would roll her on her back, her breasts covered in sweat and cum rose up and down with each breath. Looking up she saw Cleo stalking over her as the tables were turned so quickly. "What a dangerous...prey you are..." Ari let out as she gave a small smile.

Although Ari wanted to confirm her status as the huntress, the last orgasm would drain most of her strength to prove her role as the huntress. However she was curious to see what kind of huntress Cleo would be as she laid on her back, "Well then...I'm all yours....for now." Ari teased as she awaited for Cleo's care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:04 pm

"Mmm... I am dangerous indeed~" Cleo nodded with a grin before she shifted herself around to straddle Ari's stomach while facing the girl's legs.

The dark skinned girl reached for the legs of her date, scooping them with her hands so she could fold Ari in half while giving the girl a full sight of her sweaty rear. It's so tempting to just smother the white haired cutie's face with her ass, but at this rate it might ended the fun way too quickly. Cleo would settle with just holding Ari's legs instead, and lean towards the girl's crotch to clean the juices with her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next