Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:02 am

Yet again Ari felt her orgasm building from the heated tribbing from her date, her body sweating out from every pore of her body as her pussy lips leaked out more and more juices, letting Cleo work her wonderful magic on her sopping crotch.

"Ah..." Ari moaned out as her slow grinding was quickly overtaken by Cleo's circular motions as one arm would slap against the floor as the other would plant it's hand on Cleo's thigh, feverishly rubbing it against the equally sweaty body part as she released her moans along with Cleo's.

Cleo was making a great claim with her sexual skills as it made Ari believe that she could in fact suck every drop out of her, which excited Ari to no end however she wasn't, of course, going to let this happen without some resistance. Although at the moment, she was content with letting her orgasm build and build as she could feel herself about to blow from the amazing trib.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:09 am

Cleo kept grinding on Ari's sex mercilessly, wanting to prove her claim that she could wring out all of the white haired cutie's orgasm. It's getting more and more difficult with her body feeling exhausted and aroused thanks to the trib, but she's confident she could fulfill her words. She threw her head back, her hands planted firmly on ground to prevent herself from collapsing as she humped Ari's sex.

"Mm... Yess...! Come on!" she said to her date between her moaning. "I'm close too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 am

Ari's hot moans picked up once again as Cleo's tribbing became more and more aggressive, squirming on the floor as Cleo's pussy battered hers. "Yes....Yes...Yesssss!" Ari moaned out as her orgasm was quickly coming, her hot moans and quick pants leaving her breathless from whatever little air she had left from all that's happened and the brief rests she and Cleo allowed each other.

The lewd sounds their pussies made with each smack was music to Ari's ears if she had the thought to enjoy them as all that shot through her mind was how close she was to her orgasm. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" she let loose as it was followed by another pleasure filled cry as she would arch her back against the floor as her juices shot once again into Cleo's crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 am

"Yess...! Do it... Do it, Ari-chan!" Cleo encouraged while also slapping her sex harder against her date's.

Eventually she managed to drive Ari past the edge, although in doing so she also came herself, hard. The dark skinned girl moaned loudly and grind her bursting pussy until her orgasm faded, before she flopped down to her back. Panting heavily, Cleo felt that her entire body became much heavier now. She had an urge to pop her head out of the sauna room at the very least just to get some fresh air. At the moment, though, she could only lie down until her strength returned.

"Oohh... T-this is one hell of a date..." purred Cleo between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:45 am

Ari's scream of pleasure died down as she and Cleo were on their backs, pussies still touching as she panted desperately for air. The hot air left Ari's throat dry and caused Ari to think her voice would go out soon if this continued along with her body becoming too exhausted as she couldn't move her arms or legs at the moment as she tried to take in as much air as she possibly could in the current conditions.

"Yeah....it sure....is..." Ari got out as she continued to rest, "But....looks like you couldn't...drain me dry..." Ari teased as she let out a giggle after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 am

"Hmmph... I haven't finished... yet!" Cleo retorted playfully to Ari's comment.

Wanting to back up her claim, she began to roll over and try to get up no her hands and knees. Despite her confidence, her date probably wouldn't last too long either. Cleo was sure that she should be able to drain all the love juices from the white haired beauty like she said.

"Just... uhh... you wait..." she told Ari while struggling to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:44 pm

"Great...I'm not done either..." Ari gasped out as she started to stir again, against her body's better wishes.

With the time she allowed Cleo to pleasure her, she figured it wsa time for her to do her part as she tried to roll over on to her hands and knees as well. The action was slow as Ari had to brace herself multiple times to catch herself as she and Cleo got to their hands and knees roughly at the same time.

Crawling towards her date, Ari would press herself against Cleo as she would attempt to weakly wrap her arms around her date's shoulders as she attempted to use Cleo as a crutch in getting back to her feet, letting out amoan as their sweaty bodies connected once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Cleo barely managed to stand on all fours, and just when she's about to crawl away a bit, Ari suddenly clinging onto her again. She let out a surprised yelp as her disrupted balance resulted in her body leaning towards her side before her date's momentum rolled her all the way. At this rate, the dark skinned girl might ended up outside the sauna room due to their starting position.

"Woaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Ari panted as she stood on her knees with her arms wrapped around Cleo, panting heavily as she continued to try and get as much air into her lungs that the heated air around them allowed.

Pressing herself harder into Cleo as the two were right next to the door, Ari would attempt to get to a standing base with one leg. However as she pushed on her right leg to try and get her left foot planted on the ground, her foot slipped as it caused all of her momentum to go flying into Cleo as Ari lost balance.

"Wah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:10 am

"Ugh..." Cleo groaned weakly as she ended up sprawled outside the sauna room, panting heavily.

Breathing suddenly became a much easier task, which told her that she had left the arena for her match. It seemed the same happened for Ari too, as the girl also stumbled out as the result of their little crash. What now?

"Haa... What just happened..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next