Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match Empty Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Rules: Anything goes
Victory Conditions: Win by choking your opponent out during a submission hold

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match YpSUoPF

Karina was rather intrigued as to who would dare to face her in one of her favorite match types! It was going to be a sauna match in full attire, which would make things extra sweaty within the first few minutes already. It didn't matter much to the long haired fighter as it simply meant that it was going to be easier to exhaust her opponent. She stepped into the room and took a quick glance around. While it was her favorite match type, her opponent had some plans of her own to mix with it. There were various cameras to capture certain angles, the door was going to be locked from the outside to make sure that the victor had ample time to humiliate their opponent until they are done, perhaps a simple knock on the door or the cameras filming being used to know when the unlock it.

She stepped further inside and made her way to the ring, rubbing her own shoulder as the sauna settings were not turned on yet, perhaps waiting until both fighters were in the stage as Karina was the first one to enter, slipping under the bottom ropes and up onto her feet so she could bounce a few times to warm up, eager to see who her opponent was and if she was a delicious treat for Karina. After all, if someone was foolish enough to fight her in these settings, they better be prepared to have Karina's teeth digging into them afterwards to see if they were worthy of being called a main course or just an appetizer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match Empty Re: Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match

Post by XSirenX Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match 0dbIfL9

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match CroppedFocusedImage750400-3B5A0035

After receiving a special invitation to wrestle a mystery, and one of the meanest looking wrestler of AFW, Reika took great interest at the last name of this wrestler. "Northman?, hm, seems My luck with blonde keeps colliding..." she thought with a smirk, with fact they had they're scraps in the past, but all this just seemed too good to be true, and a sauna at that. A perfect way to beat someone as famous, AND get a little time to herself in some steam if she finished off her opponent quickly, as her heels clacked along the floor, bringing her to the door of the room and a ring setup...

No one was around, which seemed a bit strange, just another plucky ref girl with a bright smile, motioning Reika into the door as Reika looked over the girl....certainly not her opponent, way too weak she sighed as the Viper stretched before kicking open the door, only to find someone a lot bigger than she expected.

"Hmn......well then, looks like they were desperate to show me you, Karina Rine~" Reika teased as she snaked through the ropes with a small laugh, this wasn't Cecilia, but Hell it was someone as just as powerful looking, and built too. Reika was approaching Karina while she was not looking, sauntering her body closer as she slipped off her jacket, body on display along with her attire, only to give her a surprise as she slid her hands over that messy haired head, before slipping them away with a grin, playing with the beast before the steam started flowing along with the cameras.

Something told Reika now from all this, that this fight was going to be VERY enjoyable, even after Reika eventually chokes out the beast of a woman.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match CxD01fY
Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match Empty Re: Karina Northman vs Reika Suzuka - Sauna match

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:00 pm

Karina herself had left her opponent's identity a secret. She wanted to be surprised.. Especially if her opponent was brave enough to fight in these settings! She pulled her right arm out of her jacket, followed by the left before she would throw the jacket out of the ring and unzipping her top half way down to expose plenty of cleavage and inner breast but most of all give her some more space to cool down once that steam would enter the ring. She bounced once last time before the door open and her attention went to her opponent, which she immediately recognized. Her lips curled without her order, a grin forming upon her face while her tongue dragged along both her lips, already tasting both the steam that was entering the room and the defeat of her opponent.

" Well isn't this a surprise.. I get to sink my fangs into the Viper herself. " She would lower her hand down onto her hip, shifting upon that leg while her opponent entered the ring and came closer, her eyes lowering to take in every little detail of Reika's physique and the outfit she wore. She was rather eager to just lunge into her opponent but she behaved for the time being, there was some catching up to do after all. " For once this League is giving me someone worthy of my attention.. I hope that tongue of yours is ready to worship my sweaty abs after I am done with you, though. " She teased, pulling herself from her corner and to the center of the canvas to claim space, not to mention step in Reika's way.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:50 am

Reika was hardly scared of the Beast in her way, but more so welcomed it, for she had heard of Cecilia's new lover now bearing the name, Northman, which soon washed away any thoughts of confusion Reika had going into this. She wasn't going to fight the blonde, but actually, the next best thing. "Tsk, you sure love to run that mouth of yours....aaaand, I like the outfit, primal, something that'll rip apart easily~" Reika teased just a little, lacing her fingers under Karina's chin, leaned in, as her predatory blue eyes gazed at her with a smile to go with, "sweaty in defeat isn't what I'm intending on doing here, though, if you lose, I just might spare you my bite..." Reika added, sounding a bit cheesy, but playing along with the girls choice of words against her, slipping away from Karina's proximity of her, as the cameras were already capturing the two, while the steam was now flowing in...

Certainly, the AFW and its viewers were in for something special, regardless who was left a sweaty mess by the end of it.

Reika herself, adjusting her patterned bra and cleavage, not showing any signs of sweat yet, but definitely to distract some of the younger fans watching, as the bell sounded from within the room, circling her opponent, giving her a few looks through the steam, while prepping her hands ready for a strike, but not just yet. She was having too much fun teasing the Beast, even stopping in her tracks, just to beckon Karina to come, get her, in the sense.

"Well then Kari, come get me~" she purred amongst the steam, laughing behind her hand...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:54 am

Karina's stance remained both stoic and intimidating to those who dared to step closer to her. Reika did not only that though, she even cupped her by the chin, that menacing glint in her eyes never left as Reika taunted her, even thinking that she could best Karina at her own game. She gave the woman no response and instead started to lower herself like she was ready to charge, only really halted by the fact that the match hadn't started yet, though her eyes were already locked on the various parts she would attack or abuse until she was satisfied.

" Oh I will, just don't fall apart easily! " She hissed as a reply before she charged straight forward. It was almost certain that she was going to go for her signature spear, keeping herself lowered and ready to just deal a heavy impact upon Reika's abs to leave her breathless and on the ground. However, just when she was close she'll instead bring her arms wide and into a swoop forward, trying to catch Reika between them and instead lift the woman straight off her feet and in a powerful bear hug!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:02 pm

No doubt about it, Karina was a big girl, even for Reika since she had faced similar in the past, but none seemed to match this Beasts kind of style, anyone going by the second name of Northman seemed like serious trouble. And great praise if they could manage to defeat them, which, Reika was already thinking about. But seeing Karina coming towards her, at quite a quick pace, Reika was ready, as she would rush in low only with her head to be caught by the arms, instead of her body being caught for a bearhug...

Leading to quite the position indeed, Reika's face was inches away from that rack of Karina's, and getting smothered out early would be quite embarrassing in such a exotic, match type, such as this, as she would grit her teeth, slinging her own arms in around Karina's waist, taking a full face of the girls rack grunting.

"FFFFFHMMMH....!!!, ffh she's stacked as me....almost though..." Reika blinked and  groaned in the rack, only to sling her arms round tightly, and throw Karina against the sauna wall, hopefully for a lockup of they're bodies, arms clinged around each other like some reunion, when really, they only knew each other from the AFW articles, and maybe a few lewd promo shoots online. All in a sweaty grip as things were getting good for those who paid the price of admission!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:05 am

Karina's aim was perfect but Reika's positioning was not, which changed Karina's target from Reika's waist to her head and giving the woman a faceful of warm cleavage instead! While it was not the result she was aiming for, smothering someone this early sometimes bore fruit. She would tighten those arms quickly to force Reika in that breast smother, wanting to sap the air out of her rather quickly even though Reika was starting to force her backwards.

It was not meant to be, only a few good seconds of humiliating and smothering Reika until the woman managed to pin her against the wall and begin to struggle with her. Karina was trying to find a solid grip on Reika despite getting gradually sweatier thanks to the heat and close body contact, clenching her teeth together as it felt like Reika was doing the same thing. She considered another bearhug but that would not help in this position, instead trying to grasp Reika by the hip and shoulder while at the same time bringing a leg behind Reika's, pushing forward to try and trip her opponent so she could land on top of her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 07, 2019 4:34 am

Reika was trying her best NOT to get smothered so soon, even with the sweat getting on, trying to throw around Karina was proving to be an annoying challenge for her to pull off, she was no light opponent in any sense, even with a good grip on her, it was getting hot, fast, the steam increasing more as the sauna was enveloped in the stuff. Just making things more questionable to those watching, who would come out on top in this arena of choice?

But feeling a tangle of they're legs, Reika's eyes twitched, what was Karina trying to do?, trip her up by the looks of things if Reika could see straight in all this hot fog, though fortunately for her opponent, Reika did fall, but not before getting a tight grip on Karina as the two of them fell to the sauna floor with a loud thud. Not denting anything, but more so pressed with they're shiny panting bodies, side by side, as Reika was going in for a pull on Karina, all in for a rude headbutt of hers as Reika would smirk, never being the one to play fair with her moves.

"Sorry Sweetie, as much as your drooling at the fact of smothering me, heres a wake up call~" Reika purred, pretending to not feel the soreness from hitting Karina square in the face with her head, girl had a strong head alright, as her hands were slipping around to try and tumble her opponent onto her back.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 am

Karina was looking to take control of the power struggle by bringing Reika down onto her back. A plan was made to trip her, get on top and go for either a smother or a powerful submission hold to weaken her opponent. She managed to throw her down but Reika wasn't going to just behave through Karina's next attempt for a straddle, flinching and squirming against that body while her own sweaty one was heating up by the minute. She tried to gain the advantage of rolling on top of her but Reika surprised her with the sudden headbutt, stunning the long haired fighter while losing her ability to keep on trying to overpower Reika.

That was enough for Reika to taunt her, not even a bit of recoil that could prevent an instant change of positions and ultimately Karina was the one who would be forced onto her back, her breasts lightly bouncing from the roll while she shifted and lightly squirmed, one hand coming up to rub her face, trying to make the throbbing pain stop so she could focus back on defeating Reika. She had a good start but the woman was so far good at receiving and countering Karina's attempts to gain a solid lead over her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Reika didn't think that headbutt through, normally with most opponents, she'd have no trouble, making her shake her head from the stun of it as she took matters into her own hands now, NOW she was in the position to mount Karina, and deliver her way of making the girl sweat more than her. Some tactic involving Reika's ample body, as both legs clasped down against Karina's sides, keeping her locked in as Reika mounted atop of Karina, smirking down at her opponent, about to give her the most intense smothering of her career...

Normally, smothering her opponent was rarely done by Reika, more reliant in brute strength and rage, but with match types like this, she could go crazy in a sense. And without a ref girl to bother them if it was too much, this was perfect. "Now Karina, lets see if you can escape something more, a little different~" she purred, one hand stroking that messy hair of Karina's as Reika would lean forward and down, and smush her buxom chest in the girls face, not really caring if her bra was adjusted before smothering, since she wanted this Beast to oggle just what Reika's model like body had to offer.

Smothering her face side to side in her rack, all while that crowd watching went crazy for this kind of things, two similar strength girls, having a sweaty embrace of face and chest, with Reika on top and in charge of this match for the time being as she laughed. Wanting to hear Karina's sweet moans in the sweaty, intense, pleasurable embrace...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next