Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Both bare breasts mashing against each other, Ari grinned back as her wrists were seized. Their breasts rubbed against each other, the feeling amplified with the sweat that covered them as Ari giggled. "We'll see indeed." she replied as tonight they were going to see which one was the naughtier of the two. Bracing for a fall as Cleo wrapped her leg around her's, Ari was taken to the mat as Cleo fell on top of her, eliciting a cry as her breasts were used as cushions for Cleo's that left Ari moaning for a bit.

Her moaning continued when Cleo began to rub her breasts into Ari as she pinned her down, the white haired girl's moans were cut off when the dark skinned beauty seized her lips. Kissing back, Ari did not plan on staying docile forever, Ari began to struggle, trying to break free from the pin as she attempted to free her wrists from Cleo's grasp as she also attempted to roll over, either to their sides or even better position of on top of Cleo, to remove the pressure on her tits.

Last edited by 1079 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 pm

"Mmmh..." Cleo purred as she's kissing Ari passionately, enjoying her moment of dominance over the girl for the time being.

It didn't take too long until the girl began to fight back, and while she put some effort to try containing her date, the dark skinned girl wasn't particularly care about losing control. She took her time sucking on Ari's lips and tongue while rubbing herself even more on the white haired girl's body before her date turned them around.

Cleo even let Ari took the top position, so she could attempt wrapping her legs around the girl's waists, not too hard, but enough to keep her glued to her. Meanwhile, her hands would try to catch Ari's wrists again, although it's mostly done to distract the girl from prying her legs off her waists.

"I should go easy with the hold... Don't want you to pass out before I make you cum after all~" she teased, giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm

With less effort than she thought she needed, Ari managed to take the top position as she looked down on Cleo as she attempted to prevent Cleo from seizing her wrists again. However she soon realized that it was a ruse as Cleo's legs wrapped around her waist. Breaking their kiss, Ari smiled at her opponent, "Oooh, aren't you crafty?" she mused, before giggling at her opponent's words. "That mean you're pretty durable. I wonder if you can keep up with me~" Ari teased back as she would begin her turn of rubbing the breasts as she would move her chest left to right, mashing her breasts into Cleo's.

Leaning her head towards Cleo's without giving enough distance to kiss, she lustfully smiled down, "How do you want to cum? Want me to pump my slender fingers in and out of you? Or maybe by the wet ways of my tongue? Or maybe you want to feel my pussy on yours?" she listed options yet again as she continued to mash their sweaty breasts together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:22 pm

"The real question, dear, is can you keep up with me?" Cleo cooed sweetly between her purring as Ari's breasts being rubbed all over her own. "Oh, I'm sure we can try all of that..." she said with a lustful smile when her date listed a couple of options. "I doubt that'd be enough," the dark skinned girl giggled.

It was nice and all, but she could hardly wait to make the girl squirm in even more pleasure at this point. After she felt that their breasts had enough shares of action for the time being, Cleo would attempt to push Ari to the side using her hands and legs, so that she'd end up scissoring the girl's waists.

She wasn't planning to hold her date in this position for too long, though, as her real intention was to shift herself around in order to straddle Ari's midsection. Cleo would then grind her bikini-clad crotch on the girl's belly for a bit, before one of her hands would reach for her date's covered sex to give her a slow, teasing rubbing with the tip of her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm

"Ooohh. Such confidence, I can't wait to see if you still have it after what I do to you." Ari cooed back as she continued her breast rubbing on top of Cleo. "Fu fu fu, That's what I thought." the white haired girl responded as the anticipation of going all out sex with this dark skinned girl was eating her up.

Ari's top position control was quickly broken by Cleo as she was pushed to her sides and now was in a defensive position due to Cleo scissoring her waist. It wasn't long before Cleo straddled Ari, feeling the dark skinned beauty beginning to grind her crotch up and down Ari's stomach. Ari would let out a quick gasp when she felt Cleo lightly rubbing her crotch. A smile quickly came on Ari's face as she knew the real fun would start as she would reach for Cleo's waist and grabbed her hips, but she didn't prevent Cleo's crotch grinding.

Instead she would grab the sides of Cleo's bikini bottoms and pull up as much as she could from her position, hoping to give Cleo a frontal and rear wedgie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

"Ouuww~" Cleo moaned and arched her back as Ari used her own bikini bottom to give her a wedgie. "Oh, two can play at that game, Ari-chan~" she teased with an impish smile.

She delivered a final flick with her finger to the girl's crotch before grabbing Ari's bottom and lifted it up as high as she could. The dark skinned girl would then start rubbing Ari's crotch with the fabric while her own lower half wiggled and rubbed against her own bottom and her date's midsection.

With her free hand, Cleo would waste no time to target Ari's breasts and began to play with one of those lovely orbs. She groped it and pinched the nipple lightly before giving a playful slap on the side of the girl's tit, licking her own lips without breaking eye contact.

"Still confident you can keep up with me, darling?" she asked seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Ari let out a cry that turned into a moan as Cleo returned the favor to her as she gave her a high wedgie while still continuing to rub her crotch through the material that added into the feeling while Cleo continued to rub her crotch on Ari's stomach.

But it wasn't done for Ari, Cleo would keep on with the pleasure by lightly slapping Ari tits after groping and pinching her nipple. While all of this was happening, Ari's and Cleo's eyes were locked on to each other, neither one willing to break eye contact with the other as Ari looked up with lustful eyes. "More...than....ever!" the white haired girl replied when asked if she could keep up, smiling with a lustful grin.

Starting a counter attack, Ari would plant her feet in the mat, holding her breath as Cleo continued to rub her crotch, making it harder for Ari as she would release the bottoms of Cleo to grab Cleo's arm with one hand and the other to grab her breast in return as she attempted to push on the mat with her feet to roll over and hopefully turn the tables on Cleo herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm

"That's good to know~" Cleo cooed while keep playing with Ari's breasts and crotch.

The dark skinned girl wasn't particularly paying attention to what her date was planning as she's a little too absorbed with her own assault. A soft sigh slipped out of her lips as the wedgie on her womanhood stopped and Ari's hand grabbed her breasts. Rather than trying to pry the white haired girl's hand, though, she arched her back further so that her breast was pressed nicely against the hand of Ari.

Initially she thought that she might be able to draw the first orgasm at this rate, since her treatment on her date's sex was only getting more intense. However, as she was about to treat Ari's other breasts when her seat suddenly shifted, causing her to yelp before the girl's movement toppled her to the mat.

"Ow..." she pouted slightly while lying on her back. "You naughty girl~" teased Cleo with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Smiling as she was freed from underneath of Cleo, Ari quickly shifted one of her legs over Cleo's to prevent another body scissors. With a hand on each other's breasts, Ari began to return the favor of the groping and began to massage the breast. The feeling of having Cleo's sweaty hand attached to her breast and the feeling the two sweat body parts made was great.

Ari looked at Cleo sweetly, but it was known that underneath that sweet smile was a lustful and mischievous smile ready to take this bout to the next level of naughty. "You haven't seen naughty yet." Ari teased back as her non-breast grabbing hand would travel down to Cleo's crotch to return the pleasurable pussy rubbing she got earlier. Reaching the crotch, Ari would trace the pussy lips of Cleo through the material with her finger as she smiled, still keeping her eyes locked with Cleo's.

"Now we get naughty." Ari proclaimed as she would try to push through the material and poke at Cleo's pussy, trying to enter as much as she could through the material. Ari had suffered a good amount of pleasure from Cleo, as a noticeable wet spot was on Ari's bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Cleo purred as Ari's hand began to knead her chocolate breast, and giggled when the girl stated that she hadn't seen her naughty side. Once her date began to poke her womanhood through her bottom, her purr turned into a lewd moan. Her lower half began to wiggle in response of the invading finger and cloth, and her upper half would soon follow as the stimulation spread throughout her body. Her hand stopped massaging Ari's breast for a bit as she's a little too distracted by her date's assault, while the other slipped off the girl's bottom.

"Oh yes..." she moaned some more.

She would eventually start playing with Ari's breasts and nipple again, while her other hand would reach for her date's bottom again. This time, however, Cleo was planning to pull down the white haired girl's cloth so that her unattended leg could wiggle its way towards Ari's womanhood. With a mischievous smile of her own, Cleo would then push her big toe on her date's sex before pushing it all the way in.

"Mmm... let's get naughty indeed..." she cooed sweetly to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next