Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Ari smiled at the sounds of the joyous sounds of Cleo's lewd moans as she pressed through Cleo's bottom into her sex. "Hu hu hu, such a lovely voice you have. Could you speak louder for me?" Ari asked in a sultry voice as she pressed deeper into Cleo to get the voice she wanted, however before she could hear the desired voice, she instead let out a lewd moan herself when she felt Cleo's big toe rubbing against her slit before it was pressed deeper in as it caused her tit groping hand to slip off on to the mat.

The intense, intimate duel was burning hotly and showed no signs of slowing down as both Ari and Cleo continued to push the naughty envelop. "Oooh, you pulled a fast one over me~!" Ari complimented her chocolate skinned date as a mischievous smile came on her face as she continued to press her fingers into Cleo's sex as she would move her fingers up and down while pushing forward to add to her assault.

Loving every second of dueling with Cleo, Ari smiled as her body sweated out more and more with each passing moment the two had during their sexual duel. Not to be outdone by Cleo, Ari would move her hand so that the palm would press down on Cleo's sex, trying to find the clit as she would adjust her fingering to include the rubbing from her palm as she smiled down on her opponent, "So crafty Cleo-chan, but you're going to have to do better if you want to overtake me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:59 pm

"Aha~ You have such a cute voice yourself, Ari-chan~" teased Cleo, giggling as her toe managed to draw a cute moan from her date.

Ari was quick to react, however, and the dark skinned would let out another lewd moan as the white haired beauty's finger kept pushing into her pussy. Her wetness began to soak her own fabric, adding the sensation of Ari's stimulation, which was already amplified with the girl's palm rubbing her clit. Cleo's hand stopped rubbing her date's breast temporarily as she was a little too absorbed by the girl's assault. Her head rolled back as a proof that she's enjoying what Ari was doing to her, perhaps a bit too much.

"Ahhnn~ Oh, just you wait darlinggg~" she cooed between her moaning.

Eventually Cleo's toe began to pump itself in and out Ari's womanhood, while the hand that was tugging the girl's bottom would rub on the white haired beauty's clit. She twisted her date's nipple a little, flashing a naughty smile as she did. However, Cleo would suddenly halt her pumping and withdraw her toe from Ari's sex, so she could lightly push the girl onto her back with her foot. The dark skinned girl would then attempt to free her other leg and move backwards a little, as she wanted to take off her own bottom.

"This is in the way..." she said to no one in particular while keeping eye contact with Ari, tossing her soaked bottom aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Ari was also feeling the effects of the very stimulating duel she and Cleo were having as she arched her head back, continuing to moan from the great sensation that Cleo was giving her.

With Cleo pulling on her bottoms, already soaked with her juices, putting more sensation on Ari's pussy as the tighten fabric was pushed more and more into her sex and clit. Ari ceased with her arched head as she would regain eye contact with Cleo as she let out a yelp when Cleo flicked her nipple and saw the naughty smile as Ari returned it, loving every second that these two had as they went at each other with sexual ferocity.

However, before their sexual duel could intensify, Ari was pushed back by Cleo's foot as the action suddenly stopped as it left Ari puzzled until she saw Cleo taking off her soaked bottoms. "I couldn't agree more." Ari responded as she took off her own bottoms and tossed them aside. Now that her and her date were nude, Ari got to her knees as she knee stood with a small gap between her and Cleo as she had a naughty smile on her face.

"Well then...since we're both pretty excited...how about we finish each other off?" Ari asked in a seductive tone as her pussy was leaking out juices, "How about it? Shall we be like real women and go pussy to pussy? Or do you have another preference?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:20 pm

"That's a sweet idea, Ari-chan, but would you be able to handle iitt~?" taunted Cleo with an impish grin. "Hope you don't burst as soon as our pussy touch, ehehe~"

The dark skinned girl got up to her knees and locked her fingers with Ari's while pressing her breasts against the girl's. After pecking her date's lips softly, she'd start to push the white haired cutie backwards, wanting to lay Ari on her back so she could plant her wet sex on her date's own, as well as the rest of her front. She rolled her hips slowly to give Ari's pussy a slow rub, before delivering a few soft kissed on the girl's neck.

"Mmmh... Lovely... Now let's hear your cute squeal~" she purred, licking the neck of Ari teasingly.

The dark skinned girl would then start humping her date's sex slowly while working her kissing and licking up to Ari's cheek and lips. Cleo would gradually increase her pace, but not by too much as she wanted to see how well the white haired girl could cope with her teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:32 am

Ari smiled as she and her date locked fingers, "I know I can handle it...question is, can you bring it?" Ari retorted as Cleo pecked her lips lightly before pushing Ari down on the mat. "Oh, how confident you are~" Ari cooed as Cleo locked lower lips with her, causing Ari to moan out as Cleo soon laid down upon her.

A slow moan escaped Ari's lips as Cleo began to slowly rub their wet pussies together while kissing and licking at her neck as Ari continued to moan beneath her date. "Mmm...It'll take more than this to make me squeal~" Ari responded as she could feel herself building up with the slow rubbing that got faster with each passing second. Ari wasn't much of a patient girl when it came to hentai matches and this slow pace was getting at her as she wanted things to get really hot really fast as she rubbed her hips against Cleo's.

"Why are you taking things slow? Don't you want to get to the best part of us cumming together? Or are you afraid you'll pop first?" she teased Cleo as she tried to wiggle her fingers free from Cleo's and try to wrap her arms around the tanned beauty for a hug to further mash their bodies together as their lower lips continued to kiss each other, accompanied by moans from Ari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:45 am

"Oh, someone is being impatient here..." Cleo cooed as she bumped her lower lips against Ari's own. "That only makes me want to tease you more, Ari-chan~"

The dark skinned girl let out a soft purr as her date's arms wrapped around her back, mashing their front further, and soon she would start moaning as well. She cupped Ari's cheeks with her hands, licking her own lips before kissing the white haired girl passionately while grinding herself faster. Cleo let her tongue run wild inside Ari's mouth, caressing the girl's head sensually.

Her faster tempo only lasted for a while, however, before she slowed down again, breaking the kiss and grinned wickedly at her date. Just to rub it out on her date, the dark skinned girl would bump her own pussy against the white haired girl's once more. It'd be fun to see Ari's reaction to this, or so she thought.

"Mmm... this is fun..." she giggled. "Don't worry about who'll pop first, dear... I'll make you mine all the same, hehe~"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Ari purred as she heard Cleo continuing to tease her, "Better swim carefully Cleo-chan, tease me too much and I might just let myself loose~"

Tightening her hug as it further squeezed the two together, mashing sweaty breasts into one another as another messy kissing session happened during Cleo's increased rubbing. Ari let out a moan during their kissing as Cleo's tongue entered her mouth, thinking that Cleo was going to give her what she wanted as she sent her tongue up to fight back against the invader. The two tongues clashed against each other as Ari's hands slid up Cleo's sweaty back to wrap them around the tan girl's head as they sucked lips.

Ari would begin to rub her lower lips against Cleo's but soon found the fast tempo slowly dying down as Cleo broke the kiss and Ari's face pouted in frustration, but let out a moan when Cleo bumped lower lips with her. And it was then Ari decided she had enough playing at Cleo's pace and wanted to take the reigns herself as she would try to quickly roll over, trying to pull a fast one over Cleo and take her by surprise in an attempt to take the top.

"You had your fun...now it's time for mine~" she would say in a sultry tone if her ploy was successful was she would begin to rub her lower lips into Cleo's, slowly but surely gaining speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 pm

"Ah?" Cleo let out in surprise as Ari suddenly turned over to take the top position. "Oh, be my guest, Ari-chan... I want to see you let yourself loose~" she giggled.

The dark skinned girl purred as their tribbing continued, and moaned in delight as Ari began to pick her pace. She wrapped her own arms around the white haired girl's back, gently caressing it and Ari's head while enduring the girl's increasing grind. Cleo was the girl who enjoyed being on top and bottom equally, so their change of position didn't really affect her psychologically.

The feelings of their sweaty breasts and slick womanhood rubbed against each other were pumping her arousal greatly. Cleo's figure would start squirming under Ari's her arms wrapped tighter around the girl's back. Breathing starting to get a little difficult, but that certainly not enough to halt the pace of her raising arousal!

"Ouuh...! More, Ari-chan... More!" she moaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 pm

"Then let's go for a ride!" Ari purred in glee as she continued with her grinding trib, Ari was glad to have such a great date like Cleo who managed to make her this aroused and now she was going to return the favor.

With her arms wrapped around Cleo's head, Ari used it as leverage in her tribbing as she continued to rub her slick, wet pussy against Cleo's in a mixture of sweat and pre-cum while her breasts continued to mash against Cleo's as the two white haired girls squirmed together as their combined arousal state meld perfectly together as each wanted everything the other could give to her.

The heat of the sauna room added into the pleasure as the hot air made it difficult to breathe, but it did little to slow down Ari in the least as her date's moans for more pleasure spurred her on as her grinding increasing in speed. In her aroused state, Ari would rub her sweaty face against Cleo as her moans increased in pace and hotness as she began planting sloppy kisses all over Cleo's face.

"That's it, moan for me! Give me more Cleo-chan!" Ari moaned out before locking lips with Cleo once again and this time be the aggressor with her tongue invading the tanned girl's mouth as her clit became erect enough to start poking Cleo's crotch as Ari would rub her clit against the opposing crotch, trying to find Cleo's own clit for maximum pleasure on both parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:15 pm

"Mmmm!" Cleo's moan muffled by the passionate kiss enforced by her date upon her.

Being as aroused and under assault like this made her let Ari's tongue being the more aggressive one for a change. Their rubbing breasts, pussy, and clit had turned her on so much that she could feel an orgasm was coming pretty soon. The dark skinned girl was still bumping her own womanhood against Ari's, though, reminding the girl that she's not having complete control over her yet. Gradually, her tongue would start lashing out against her date's more ferociously too.

Eventually, Cleo couldn't hold back anymore and let a long drawn moan into Ari's mouth as she began to cum. Her body bucked against the white haired girl's while her juices began to burst into Ari's sex and the sauna floor. She closed her eyes temporarily and hugged her date tight before eventually limping out, her arms fell on her side after she pushed Ari's head away to break the kiss.

"Ohh... Damn... That was awesome..." she moaned and panted, grinning at Ari with a rather tired look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next