Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ari vs Cleo (Sauna Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:34 pm

"It's enough for me." Five seconds may have been short, but it was enough for Ari to get into position as she laid beneath Cleo as her hands went back to Cleo's crotch and breast, this time she figured it would be difficult for Cleo to crawl away as she went right back to work, rubbing her two fingers on Cleo's crotch before inserting them back into Cleo.

Her hand on Cleo's breast would massage it shortly before trying to find Cleo's nipple as she would lightly pinch it before stroking it to give that extra bit of pleasure as she would finger her date sensually. "How does it feel Cleo-chan? Ready to pop for me again?" she teased as she let out a moan as her breasts were being mashed by Cleo's sweat back as her legs would try and wrap around one leg of her date as she tried to finish what she started earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:42 pm

"Mhhmm..." a soft purr slipped out the dark skinned girl's lips as Ari's hands returned to her breasts and pussy. "O-of course..." she moaned.

With the white haired girl laying her on top while securing one of her legs, Cleo realized that she wouldn't be able to escape by the time she could fight back again. She squealed and moaned as her date's fingers pinched and stimulated her hard nipple and sopping wet pussy again. Her body twitched and squirmed lightly on top of Ari's, rubbing her back against the girl's orbs which only drove her even wilder with lust.

"Haaahh...! Cleo moaned between her panting. "A-Ari-chaan~! S-soo gooodd...!"

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:47 pm

With her date's hot moans, Ari wanted to pleasure her even more as she would bury her mouth into Cleo's neck and began to suck and kiss it as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of the wet pussy, "So wet! So wet! Cum for me Cleo-chan! Cum for me again!" she shouted between kisses as her date's hot moans were also turning her on as she would begin to hump the back of the leg she seized with her legs, smearing her cum all over the leg.

Squeeze the nipple and orb, Ari could feel that she was going to get that next orgasm and she wanted her date to feel amazing with it as she would find Cleo's clit with her palm and press down on it along with her fingering, to add even more pleasure to the dark skinned beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 pm

"Haauuh... !" Cleo gasped as her neck was kissed and sucked by Ari. "I-it's coming...! Mmmhhh!"

Having been under assault by her date before her tapping, she could no longer resist the inevitable anymore. Her body shivered and stiffen in Ari's grasp for a bit, before a loud moan came out of Cleo's mouth, followed with her juices squirting from her lower lips. The dark skinned girl's body bucked and recoiled on top of Ari's, her back forming an arc until she eventually limped onto her date's body again.

"Ouhhh... h-haahh..." Cleo moaned and panted heavily, a tired smile decorated her face. "Oohh... Ari-chan..."

Cleo felt as if her muscles were turned into jellies at the moment as she continued to breath heavily. Her legs slightly shaking from the impact of her orgasm, while her crotch felt like burning down there. She's now behind from her date since she was practically owned in this round, and yet Cleo could only think about the overwhelming pleasure given to her by Ari as it was...

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Ari's arms tightened around Cleo the best they could while they did their thing in an attempt to hug Cleo as she felt her date stiffening up along with the moans was signalling Ari that she was going to cum soon as she quickened her fingering to give Cleo the peak of climax. She was soon rewarded with another orgasm that sprayed out of Cleo as she felt the cum coating her fingers due to the powerful orgasm.

After the orgasm, Cleo became limp in Ari's arms as she removed her fingers from Cleo's pussy and panted as she was very hot and aroused herself from her date's moans as she kissed Cleo's neck one last time. "How did that feel?:" she asked Cleo as she quickly followed up with another statement, "I'll make you feel even better the next time I get you to cum." she said as she tried to roll Cleo off of her with a lustful smile on her face, already knowing what she was going to do next to Cleo.

Looking at her date's beautiful figure as she licked her cum off of her fingers, Ari panted heavily as the hot air was getting to her as well as it was getting difficult to breathe with the hot air, but it wasn't going to stop her from continuing to give pleasure to her date as she gave a brief moment to let her date breathe and recover before kneel walking over to Cleo's legs in an attempt to fold her up, legs over head as it would give her the greatest view of her date's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 pm

"Haa... You should be able to tell... from my reaction alone...?" Cleo replied with a chuckle. "Ah.. I... can't wait... then..." she grinned while still trying to catch as much air as she could.

She wasn't really sure how many orgasms she could endure in this kind of environment, but as it was, it didn't seem like she's able to stop Ari. Not to mention that she's starting to be a bit more submissive towards her date now that the girl became the more dominant one. Cleo let out a sigh before she felt her legs grabbed and folded by Ari, which elicited a soft yelp from her.

"Uah...? Starting again so soon...?" she asked in a rather playful manner.

The dark skinned girl hadn't recovered enough to be able to resist, and so she could only let Ari fold her in half, her leaking sex exposed completely to her date. She wasn't protesting, though, feeling curious and excited at the same time as she wondered if the white haired girl could really make it feel even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Ari smiled as she folded up Cleo as she playfully teased her, "Of course, pleasure waits for no woman." she jest back as she would slide her legs up to pin Cleo's arms to the mat as her head loomed over Cleo's sex. This time with Cleo submissive, Ari would take the time to tease Cleo as she lower her head and stick out her tongue to drape across the wet pussy, lapping up all the cum that coated it.

Ari was sure to be slow and deliberate with her licking, slowly dragging it across the sex of her date while her arms wrapped around Cleo's waist as she would draw long laps around Cleo's pussy as she wanted to tease Cleo with pleasure, having a slow build up before she would move on to the more intense stuff as she would occasionally flick Cleo's clit with the tip of her tongue as she kept Cleo's sweaty body close to hers.

Ari was also aware that Cleo would be in teh same state as herself, tired and difficult to breathe in the hot air as she was also using this slow approach for her date to breathe enough as she didn't want Cleo passing out just yet as there was more pleasure to be had between the both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:56 am

"Aahh..." Cleo moaned as Ari began to tease her again, giving her the slow treatment this time.

She appreciated it, since she could use a little more rest herself. Her date's tongue distracted her from offering any resistance, though, only her lower half occasionally wiggled from the pleasure. Cleo purred softly in delight, while secretly thinking about returning the favor when she had the chance... assuming she's still conscious when Ari was done with her. She wasn't expecting the match to be this intense, but obviously she's not going to complain.

"Mmm... Oh, you tease..." she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 am

Ari giggled at her date's jesting as she stopped licking, "You're the one to talk," she playfully shot back as she went back to licking Cleo's sex, licking it clean from the cum from the previous orgasms as she would nuzzle her nose against Cleo's clit playfully. Ari wonder how long she should keep being slow and teasing and how much time Cleo needed to rest, though that train of thought soon vanished as she figured Cleo would let her know when she tried to take back the dominance.

Though she wasn't going to leave her date with the awkward silence, excluding the lewd sounds she was making when she licked her date's precious area, "So, when I beat you, better be ready for some after match sex Cleo-chan, I'm going to make you mine." she boasted as she continued with her slow licks as her hands lowered themselves down to her dark skinned date's breasts to lightly grope them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:10 am

"Uhh... I guess we're even then..." Cleo giggled gleefully, knowing that she had pulled the same trick back then.

Ari's slow licking and groping at her sex and breasts soon rose up her arousal again, causing her to close her eyes temporarily while enjoying her date's treatment. Her hands grabbed Ari's wrists, but without any attempt to separate them from her mounds yet.

"Ah... are you addicted to me that much...?" she teased. "What are you... going to do to me then... Turn me into your pet?" giggled the dark skinned girl between her panting and moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next