Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 18 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Ryan grinned as he grabbed Anampo's hand and took her to the dance floor, with her hand held Mr Ryan would begin dancing with her.
Mr Knight had taken dance lessons for different genres in the past thanks to his love of music, he figured now was a good time to use them.

The song get down Saturday night by Oliver Cheatham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_o8sB3Haw

"Huh I think I know this song, John would play it in the car sometimes. Heh, imagine if we were in the 80's." Ryan said with a smile as he'd dance with the rabbit girl.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 18 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Shyly,she just tries to follow Ryan's lead.She was only used to standing or sitting while bobbing her head.The music that was starting to play,it made her ears perk up.She knew this song also. "I-I remember this song.Nick played it...He only did it once though..."

Anampo layed her head on his chest and smiled,swinnging slowly back and forth with him and smiling.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Ryan kept a smile on as he held Anampo close to him "This is perfect, now all we need is a balcony and a night skyline and it's complete." he said in a joking manner.

Just then he thought "Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth fighting for in the night....Yeah, it is worth it."

Once the song had ended Ryan would say to Anampo "You were pretty good out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:51 am

"What your fighting for is always worth it.What you fight for is the safety and justice of those who cannot do so for themselves.Kinda....Kinda like me....." Anampo covered,slowing down in the last line.She thought breifly about her own streangth.Anampo knew that she was strong,but is she strong enough?

She sat back down,Yoshiro clapping her hands and laughing joyously. "You two looked great out there,amazing!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Ryan was smiling from ear to ear "I took some dance lessons in my youth, always did figure it'd come in handy." he said.

Mr Knight would take his arms out of his coat and drape it over his shoulders, sighing in content as he did.
He then turned to look at Anampo "Hey...you enjoyed yourself tonight?" he said while gently holding her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 am

Yoshiro took a small sip of her drink. "Ooh,dancing....I wish I could do that with--" She stopped,trying not to bring the other two down with her problems.Yoshiro turned away and shook her head. "N-Nevermind."

The other girl gasped to herself soft enough for only her to hear when Ryan gave her his coat. "More like this whole day...Now you know my friends much better..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yep that I do." Mr Knight grinned as he said that, leaning back into his seat.

He'd then check his phone for the time and he said "It's getting quite late Anampo, do you want to head back home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 am

Anampo leans over his shoulder to see the time,also.When she saw it,the rabbit nodded and smiled to him. "Yeah,its about trime to go.Its been a long and nice evening." She left a nice tip for Nick and tapped Yoshiro's shoulder. "Come on,let's go." Her friend noddes,finishing her drink.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Ryan stood up and thought "Crap the bike, ah no matter. It's got countermeasures to theft."

Picking his coat up he'd say "You can put this on if you want Anampo, it's getting round to winter. I don't mind."

Walking outside the club Mr Knight would say "Let's hail a cab shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 am

Anampo and Yoshiro walked towards the exit with Ryan,one on the left and the other on the right.It may have stirred up contreversey,they way they seemed to have looked.Anampo wrapped her arm tightly around Ryan's and leans her head as close to his tall shoulders as she could've. "Yeah,a cab soumds nice..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next