Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 19 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:19 pm

"Okay, let me see if I can hail one." Mr Knight said as he looked around the street.

He then saw one and sharply whistled and raised his hand, the taxi lights lit up and pulled over towards the group.

Ryan would open the door for the girls and say "So Yoshiro shall we drop you off first? Sorry but I forgot your address." while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head after sitting in the cab.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 19 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

The girls and Ryan all piled into the back of the cab.Yoshiro thought about the match she had with Ryan earlier.She sat on the side of Ryan.He was last to get in since he held the door.He looked over to him. "I live in one of the apartments at the AFW,like Anampo." Yoshiro then paused and whispered to him: "I-I feel like we should tell Anampo,about our match?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Ryan's eyes went wide as he heard the words of Yoshiro, he swallowed a little and muttered "Okay don't panic, this Knight has a plan." to her.

In truth he didn't really have one at this point in time, he still kept his composure albeit lightly sweating on his neck.
"To the AFW apartments driver." Mr Knight said to the cab driver who then began driving.

Once the car was in motion Ryan said "So Yoshiro it was fun working out alongside you, I'm always happy to train alongside a wrestler who has passion for the trade."

He'd then motion with his eyes to tell Yoshiro to roll with it so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:15 pm

The driver made a grunt and began to drive.

"Hm? O-Oh,yes! A little,spar,was enough to get a bit of practice.You had a lot of passion for the sport as well." Yoshiro smiles and chuckles a bit nervously.How woudl Anampo take this? She wondered.The rabbit looked over a bit and raised an eyebrow. "What are you two going on about? You did what....?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Ryan looked at Yoshiro, making sure Anampo couldn't see his face turn into a face of moderate panic. He lightly bit his lower lip as he thought of what to do, the wheels in his mind turning slowly. "I swear I'd rather take on both Linda and the leech than be in this tense situation." he thought to himself.

He gulped and said "Well you see Anampo my dear, in order to make friends with Yoshiro.....I had to demonstrate my ability in combat to her, in order to gain her trust. We just did some light combat." he was doing his best to remain calm and composed, lightly fondling his trouser legs as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Yoshiro also felt a bit guilty.It seemed that Anampo was glaring down at the two with a bit of anger.The rabbit wondered why Yoshiro would doubt Ryan's ability.Though,she had never met him before,and being with Conza may have given her a bias slightly.Anampo spoke slowly... "So,who won your little...'Sparring match'?" The quotations could be heard clearly. "Ryan,give me details on what happened..."

Yoshiro saw that Ryan was tense,and she was tensing now too. -Please,Ryan...Dont screw this up.-

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Ryan was now barely keeping his calm composure, he looked at the cab door and thought that it would sure be tempting to fling himself out of it and escape. Except cutting and running wasn't in his style.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, Mr Knight looked squarely at Anampo and said.
"Well...I won it, we just grappled with each other for a few minutes in a ring and then called it quits after Yoshiro said she was convinced. We made sure neither of us were injured, it was training after all not a full blown match."

Mr Knight kept his face calm and focused, he'd been in worse situations and came out alright. But he was being truthful here, he just abided by the British tagline "Keep calm and carry on."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

"Hm....From what it sounds like,you beat her up.Even though she asked you to,it would have been better if you both had a fair chance." Anampo replied.What did she mean? "I mean,it was probably fair.But,you shouldn't hold back if she asked to see your skills.Instead of a spar,should've done a full match." Her slight smirk would've given it away.She was laughing on the inside that Yoshiro doubted Ryan.At least he didn't deny her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Ryan heavily sighed, like one of dismay. He moved a finger to rub his temple and said "I'd have done an actual match, but I left my attire at home. My old man said I should always walk around in it, but he's weird like that."

Mr Knight would slump back in his seat and gaze out at the city night, he wondered how the other crime fighters were doing out there. People like the red knight, he felt rather a little on edge. He just chalked it up to being out of his usual routine, but he decided that was okay. After all if Anampo was happy then so was he..

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Anampo began laughing from behind Ryan's eyes.She couldn't keep a serious glare and tone anymore. "Y-You guys! Hahahahah! The looks on your faces,like you did something bad!" She stamped her feet on the floor to refrain from arm swinging. "Its actually kinda cute that you two had a bit of a fight." The rabbit commented.She leans over Yoshiro to poke Ryan's arm. "Hey,whatcha thinking about?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next