by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) Empty Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Ryan's view slid into focus as he realised where he was, he was in the living room of his girlfriend Anampo Yatgra.
Just last night he fought Jay Zokaro, someone who was central to Anampo's past, he fought and won for her.

Then he remembered what he needed to do before he left, and that was to get the names of her friends. Since they were seeing each other and he had introduced the rabbit girl to his so called "Family." he decided to get to know those who she hung out with.

However he didn't know their names, so he resolved to ask Anampo that question.
He looked for the clock and found it to be around half past 8 in the morning.

Mr Knight would decide to watch some morning TV, until Anampo woke up. He considered it rude to knock on her door so he'd just relax for now.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:26 pm

The morning was nice.Light shone itself in through Anampo's window.She woke near 9'o clock.Suddenly,memories of the night before fluttered into her mind.She stretched for few moments before walking out into the living room,wearing light gray pajamas.

"Oh hey,Ryan.I'd expect you to be awake so early.Whats on your agenda today?" The rabbit knew,but asked to make sure he knew.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Ryan turned his head to greet his girlfriend, he smiled and lightly blushed when he noticed her in pajamas.
"Morning my dear, yeah I always tend to rise up early." He'd get up and give her a good morning hug.

Once he did this he'd pull back and say "Well it's time to meet your friends I think, better to know them now and all that. But listen why don't you sit down and I'll get some breakfast for us? You did dinner last night so I should return the favour."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm

A smile was put on her face from the hug.Anampo hugged him back in content.He offered to make breakfeast for the two of them. "Alirght,t-thanks.Theres stuff in the fridge." The rabbit sat on the couch and made a small joke. "Dont bun down my kitchen,Ryan."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Ryan smiled as he headed into the kitchen, when he heard Anampo's words it reminded him of the time he stepped into a burning building to save a person. Shaking his head to remove the thought he looked around to see what he could make.

"I think I'll just keep it simple, cereal and toast be okay my dear?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Anampo stretched out on the couch,her head going back so that she saw Ryan upside down. "Sure,that sounds pefect!" Toast and cereal sounded delicious.There was a variety of cereals to choose from.While he made it,Anampo asked him: "So,who are you going to see first today?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

As Ryan prepared their breakfast he poked his head out a cupboard and said "Um I don't actually know their names, but if you tell me them I can find them in no time."

He waited for the toast to pop out before getting the cereal ready as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:43 pm

"Hm? Oh!" She forgot that he may not have know there names... "Well,Nick Solem is the 'headliner',and then there's Conza and the last is Yoshiro.I-Is that good enough for you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Ryan nodded when he heard the names "Can't say I've really heard of them, but I'll find them. Just got to send my birds out to do some snooping." he said.

The toast was ready and Ryan quickly got out two mini plates for them. Once they were neatly placed on the plates he'd prepare some basic cornflakes with milk.

"Look sharp I'm bringing the food in." he said to her as he placed it all on a tray for them to put on their legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:45 am

She heard the sounds of the toast popping in the toaster,and waited excitedly.Anampo watched Ryan as he brought the plates of toast and the bowls of cereal for them. "They'd better be quick.I dont want you lounging around all morning here." She said half-jokingly.Anampo had fear for criticism,but she was still hoping for them to all connect.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next