Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:03 am

As Yoshiro grabbed his legs Ryan inwardly thought "Is she joking?"
The guy was 6'0 compared to her 5'6, but regardless Mr Knight had an idea.

As Yoshiro bent down would lift his legs up so they were near her neck, then he'd try to keep them there.
Once that was done Ryan would surprise her with a hurricanrana from the top rope!
"No....You're coming with me!" he'd yell out.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 am

She thought she had him but instead,Yoshiro found herself twisting and flying into the air. "GAH!" Yoshiro cries out,landing on her back.

"Y-You are pretty good..." Yoshiro said,sitting up.She looked up at him,in a bit of fear.When she got up,she charges at him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 pm

As Ryan stood back up he was reeling a little from his own move, he wasn't too used to flying around the place.

Thus he was taken by surprise when Yoshiro charged at him, he fell onto his back with a loud "Oof!"
If Yoshiro tried to get near him he'd try to kick her in the kneecaps to force her down as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Everything began to speed up as both struggled for control.Yoshiro indeed tried to get closer to him,to which he kicked her knees. "Ow!" Kicked with a hard shoe hurt more than just a foot.Yoshiro fell onto her own knees and writhed in pain in front of Ryan

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Ryan saw that his kick to her knees was successful, he would try to take advantage of it here.

Getting up to his knees Mr Knight would try to tackle Yoshiro down to the mat and get his arms around her waist.
Then he'd stand up to lock the hold into a bearhug, hoisting her off her feet as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Now,it seemed they were both in a tackling brawl! Yoshiro fell backwards with her knees bending. "What the?!" She gasped,him on top of her...

Things only got worse for Yoshiro,Ryan was liftting her off the ground! She had been dreading this move for a long time,and it was now.She closed her eyes and groaned.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm

As Ryan's bearhug had now been locked in he thought about what he would do next, he was thinking on the fly here as he applied pressure onto the hold.

The young man would attempt to rush to the nearest turnbuckle and slam Yoshiro into it, then he'd try to drive his shoulder into her gut a few times. But if Yoshiro worked out the pattern at which he was driving his shoulder in she could use that to her advantage....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:51 am

The hug was a lot to put on the bird. "Grr...S-Stop." Yoshiro shook as he appled more pressure.Suddenly...They began to move,with Ryan ramming her back into the turnbuckle.With the impact,Yoshiro yells in pain.

Every time she tries to get away,he threw his shoulder into her.The pain from being hit from both the front and back was getting to be too much. "Okay,stop! Ryan s-stop!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Ryan looked surprised when he heard Yoshiro's words, he stood up and said "You want to have a break? Or do you want to call it a day?"

Either way Mr Knight would back off and stand in the center of the ring, waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Yoshiro slumped down to her knees and groaned,wrapping her arms around her body. "Ugh...Call it a day.You're a bit too much..." Yoshiro looked up at Ryan.This boy who claimed to be her friend's boyfriend,and most likely was.He almost beat her without having to do too much and it embarrassed her to death. "I believe you.Well,more at least." She said to him,still sitting there in defeat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next