Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:13 pm

When John heard Lia giggle he looked up at her and was about to ask her what was funny, when he realised her feet were sensitive to his touch.

He'd grin as Lia playfully slapped him, the art student would place his fingers between her toes and squeeze them gently as he planted a light kiss onto her chest.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Lia kept laughing as John kept tickling her. "Haha! S-stop i-it! Hahaha! I-I can't- n-not fair!", as the tickling sensation started to grow.
Looking to "even" the situation, she'd reach down to start tickling John back.

When had it gotten so hot? Lia wondered in her mind, as she tried to pull her shirt off of herself, while still being as close to John as she could.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

John started giving a small laugh as Lia tickled him back, he kept a light squeeze on her foot.

When he saw she was trying to pull her shirt off, John would take the lower buttons off and begin kissing her neck.
He'd take his hand off her foot and go downward under the covers "Please stay still my love." he muttered to her.

The art student would start from her feet and going up to her face, planting kisses on them from her toes to her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

"Aah! S-stop! T-time out!" she'd say, as if they were little kids playing some game. Which she supposed was at least a little true, they were playing a game. But when John told her to stay still, she just continued to laugh, and despite trying to stiffen her body, continued to twitch a little as if there was a phantom tickling her.

Nonetheless, Lia tried to do as asked, and let John kiss his way up his body, and when he made it around to her neck, she laughed in a very cute manner, waiting to see when, if ever he would stop.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 pm

John smiled and brought his face up to Lia's when she gave a cute laugh. The art student kissed her again and muttered "Love ya baby."

He'd then yawn and say "I think we should go to sleep now, get you home in the morning."
John hugged her and muttered "Night Lia babe." before he shut his eyes to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:58 pm

"Yeah... Love you too John... Mwah!", and gave him one last kiss, this time on the nose. Closing her eyes, Lia curled right next to John and went to sleep with dreams that weren't nightmares for the first time in a very, very long time.

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10